No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh but she wouldn't need to think twice to give him a couple of scented ones. Kate pointing them out to her out of John's line of sight, biting down hard on her lip not to start giggling.

Damn... that would make good fic... *ponders* ... I need to write a pinch-hit first for the Teyla thing-a-thon, so it'll be friday at the latest that I can get something in. *runs off to giggle some more at the thought*
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
      Checking in. We're now in the middle of day 3 of no power in JT land. About 1/3 the state is still out and people are getting a little silly and/or a little cranky.

The people who lived in more rural areas are used to it, but people like me in densely populated suburbia are definitely not. Still, it could be much worse. At least we're not like Vermont where people are stuck!!

Hmmm... what would John and Elizabeth do in a blackout... oh wait, we're back to dirty thoughts again.
      Ouch! Three days with no power, I'd have gone three fries short of a happy meal, totally wacko by now if I was you. *huggles and looks for spare generator with really long cord*

Sparky and smut, goes together like chocolate and peanut butter.
      I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Did somebody say "chocolate and peanut butter?"

Spoiler:
        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Even though nobody is around and I'm talking to myself, I'm still going to post the link to my new fic. It's sort of a cracky smutty, but only a little, humorous fic that I've tinkered with until it's as bad as I can make it. Anyway, check it out I Do? and chapter 2
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
            Even though nobody is around and I'm talking to myself, I'm still going to post the link to my new fic. It's sort of a cracky smutty, but only a little, humorous fic that I've tinkered with until it's as bad as I can make it. Anyway, check it out I Do? and chapter 2
            I just read it. It made me very, very happy. Nicely done!

I'll reread it when I have some more internet time.

(still no power )

Comment

I read it too I want another chapter!!!! Made me go all gooey and happy inside, just what I needed after the day I've had (Broken machinery, staffing issues and a mild chemical spill) So thank you for making me smile
              sigpic
              Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

I just read it. It made me very, very happy. Nicely done!

I'll reread it when I have some more internet time.

(still no power )
                Originally posted by Madness reigns View Post
                I read it too I want another chapter!!!! Made me go all gooey and happy inside, just what I needed after the day I've had (Broken machinery, staffing issues and a mild chemical spill) So thank you for making me smile
                Thanks, both of you. It does seem like this could go on and on. But how long do they fantasize or shall they get down to business? *ponders*

Sorry JT-2. ((hugs))
                sigpic

Comment

Thanks, both of you. It does seem like this could go on and on. But how long do they fantasize or shall they get down to business? *ponders*

Sorry JT-2. ((hugs))
                  Oh, I reckon you could get at least 1 more chapter of fantasizing and teasing before they 'make nice'
                  sigpic
                  Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

Good afternoon, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!

Hugs to JT-2, Madness reigns, and everyone else having a bad day. *huggles*

Hmmm... what would John and Elizabeth do in a blackout... oh wait, we're back to dirty thoughts again.
                    Did somebody say "chocolate and peanut butter?"

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a1...d/choccopy.jpg
                    Now why did I suddenly get the mental image of John and Elizabeth eating Reese's peanut butter cups in bed? Better than a cigarette, methinks.

Ahahahahah! Oh, that is just too funny! Darn those pesky alien customs!

You wicked tease.
                    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                      Good afternoon, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!

Hugs to JT-2, Madness reigns, and everyone else having a bad day. *huggles*

Now why did I suddenly get the mental image of John and Elizabeth eating Reese's peanut butter cups in bed? Better than a cigarette, methinks.

Ahahahahah! Oh, that is just too funny! Darn those pesky alien customs!

You wicked tease.
                      AMTDI with a twist. LOL Glad you liked it.
                      sigpic

Comment

AMTDI with a twist. LOL Glad you liked it.
                        The more twists, the better! LOL!
                        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Yay, I got electricity back! **happy dance**

AddEmoticons00914.gif

I've got all my electronic stuff on at the same time.

Comment

Yay, I got electricity back! **happy dance**

[ATTACH=CONFIG]31733[/ATTACH]

I've got all my electronic stuff on at the same time.
                            *claps hands* I've been thinking about you. What a relief!

This should provide a nice Sparky plot bunny. Four days without power on Atlantis...who cracks first? After Rodney.
                            sigpic

Comment

Will read as soon as I'm done here, but the comments look very promising! Of course, I wouldn't expect any different from you, Auntie.

*claps hands* I've been thinking about you. What a relief!

This should provide a nice Sparky plot bunny. Four days without power on Atlantis...who cracks first? After Rodney.
                              Ooh, I'll write that during a quiz tomorrow! I should have a little free time.

It feels like it's raining cats and dogs here in Florida. Most of the gutters are completely full, and it's forecast to rain for the remainder of the week. And now, they're watching a system moving into the Gulf from the Caribbean, but they're not sure where it'll go. We're not as bad off as New England, but I don't think we could handle a storm right now.

Well, off to bed. This crazy girl has to be up at 5 o'clock, so I'll be getting a whopping ... 5 1/2 hours of sleep? Oh goody.

Night!

Comment

I just tried to get on SGA Rising and instead of the site I got this big ol' message saying I had 5 viruses and I needed to run a program to get rid of them yada yada yada. I closed out of it even though it said I would crash my computer, then checked my own security system and everything was fine. Anybody else getting this?
                                sigpic
                                sig by SueKay

My Team:

Comment

Working...
                                X