No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi - I'm still alive, I still love Sparky and J/E are CUTE!

Sparky Prompts:
    Littlest Pet Shop (okay, so my kiddo left LPS figurines on my desk, sorry....)
    Breakfast for Supper
    Backpacking Through Pegasus
    Under the Athos Sun

And, OT for a syfy show I've recently discovered and actually enjoy:
    Alphas - I'm scared because I haven't gotten into a syfy show since SGA and well, we all know how that turned out!
    sigpic
    Signature by Erin87

Comment

TLM, I'll have to check that story out!

Originally posted by SMB_BOOKS View Post

Sparky Prompts:
      Breakfast for Supper
      Under the Athos Sun

Alphas - I'm scared because I haven't gotten into a syfy show since SGA and well, we all know how that turned out!
      Howdy! Good to see you again! *hugs* That "Backpacking Through Pegasus" sounds like a crackalicious prompt; I hope someone takes that one on!

You know, it's weird... I haven't been bitten by any sci-fi/fantasy show bugs since SGA. Well, except for me finally joining the Firefly bandwagon years late. Maybe one of the shows coming this fall will catch my interest...

BTW, have you seen Professor Falcon Horus's homework assignment for us?
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
        I recommend this story wholeheartedly!
        *gives a bear hug and Sparky Cookies*
        BALCONIES
        The Breeding Ground of Ships.
        sigpic

Comment

Lovely rec! Everything Bil writes is awesome!

Lately everything I watch, I think about inserting John/Elizabeth in. This weekend it was Farscape's "John Quixote" and Voyager's "Resolutions". Damn, would Joe and Torri have eaten up both those scenarios. Wish I was a writer. Someone wanna write that for me?

Night shippers!
          I actually started writing a Jack/Sam version of sorts based on "Resolutions", and of course I never finished it. I started it when I was ... ooh, 15??? Probably should dust it off. And do a Sparky version, while I'm at it.

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
          I saw that and was a bit surprised.
          Spoiler:
          I thought they just said they had lots more stories to tell. But didn't they say the same thing about SGA? I guess that's always a bad sign. But IMHO, they went a bit off the rails last season and evidently don't know how to fix it. We may be witnessing the death of scripted shows on SyFy.
          Who needs scripted shows when we have wrestling? Take it back to UPN -- oh wait, that network doesn't exist anymore. Like common sense. *headdesk* I worry for the future of sci fi.

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
          Probie, Kris and I as a matter of fact... ...at the end of October.
          *headdesk again* That's right, I totally forgot that! Well ... I forgot why I asked in the first place.

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
          read this from a Continuum Story.

makes me wonder what that version of Sheppard and Weir were upto in Stargate Continuum? was John still in Antarctica? was Weir still with simon? was she still teaching at georgetown?
          Hmm, interesting theory. Can you post the link for that story, pretty please???

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
          Good afternoon, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!

But it's just a busy, busy, busy errand day for me. Whew, I need a Frappuccino after all that.
          My mom bought me Chipotle for dinner. Mwahahahaha. Burrito bowl with rice and peppers and onions, chicken, mild and medium salsa, light sour cream, cheese, guac, and lettuce. Yummy in my tummy.

By the way, I don't know if they're doing it at all Chipotle restaurants, but they had a deal that if you buy an entree and save your receipt for the tax-free back to school shopping weekend, you'd get a free entree. I heard it second hand from my mom, who heard it from my lil sister who was too lazy to tell me.

Anyway, back on topic:

They're drinking Mai Tais on a beach on Maui. Or maybe Fiji.
          Good prompt to add to SMB's below: where on Earth would Sparky vacation???

Originally posted by SMB_BOOKS View Post

Sparky Prompts:
          Breakfast for Supper
          Under the Athos Sun

Keep your fingers crossed and trend it on Twitter. It won't die.

Off to work on "ODAD". Hopefully have new chapter posted before I go back to work!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
            Hmm, interesting theory. Can you post the link for that story, pretty please???
            yep here it is http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5183936/1/Fitting_The_Bill

Comment

Thanks for posting that. Sparky is everywhere!!

SMB_Books - great prompts! I hope some of our great writers here take them on.

ShipperWriter - I had some really, really good Mexican food on Sunday and I've been craving more ever since.

Night all!

Comment

SQUEEEEEEE!!! Thanks!!!

Thanks for posting that. Sparky is everywhere!!

SMB_Books - great prompts! I hope some of our great writers here take them on.

ShipperWriter - I had some really, really good Mexican food on Sunday and I've been craving more ever since.

Night all!
                I'm the same -- I'm craving more Chipotle. Too bad they closed an hour ago.

And I'm OD'ing on chocolate. Y'all know what THAT means.

Have a good night!!!

Comment

i actually got an idea that's spinning around in my head about doing a continuum based story revolving around the AU versions of John Sheppard and Elizabeth Weir. problem is i don't know what timeline should be considering that earth's existence ended in 2009.
                  Last edited by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard; 09 August 2011, 07:21 PM.

Comment

Good fics and great story prompts everyone. I'd love to take on one, but today is Mr. SR's birthday and I have to bake chocolate chip cookies and make lasagna. Maybe in between I'll get a little bunny time.
                    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Good fics and great story prompts everyone. I'd love to take on one, but today is Mr. SR's birthday and I have to bake chocolate chip cookies and make lasagna. Maybe in between I'll get a little bunny time.
                      hope Mr. SR has a good birthday.

Comment

Happy Birthday to Mr. SR!! sparky_ruffle3.gif

Comment

Happy Birthday MR. SR! *I can't make crazy happy thingies, maybe he'd like the Lizzie button pulling pic * Shipper I also really like Chipotle, but since the closest one is 30 minutes from my house I don't get to eat there very often. The prompts sound cool but alas, I must sleep for nights.
                          "I only understand about 1% of what she says half of the time."

Comment

hope Mr. SR has a good birthday.
                            Happy Birthday to Mr. SR!! [ATTACH=CONFIG]31383[/ATTACH]
                            Originally posted by pkprd869 View Post
                            Happy Birthday MR. SR! *I can't make crazy happy thingies, maybe he'd like the Lizzie button pulling pic * Shipper I also really like Chipotle, but since the closest one is 30 minutes from my house I don't get to eat there very often. The prompts sound cool but alas, I must sleep for nights.
                            Thanks guys. He's taking the rest of the week off, so it's gonna be good.

JT, I love the ruffle gif. I only wish Mr.SR had hair so I could ruffle it.

That would actually be a good Sparky fic prompt. Hair ruffling.
                            sigpic

Comment

Thanks guys. He's taking the rest of the week off, so it's gonna be good.

JT, I love the ruffle gif. I only wish Mr.SR had hair so I could ruffle it.

That would actually be a good Sparky fic prompt. Hair ruffling.
                              Or a story where John starts to lose his hair.

Hey, what's that noise? Oh no, it's a thousand screaming fangirls coming to attack me for even suggesting that!

I take it back, I take it back!!

Comment

Or a story where John starts to lose his hair.

Hey, what's that noise? Oh no, it's a thousand screaming fangirls coming to attack me for even suggesting that!

I take it back, I take it back!!
                                I love that. Or one where he thinks he's losing his hair. That would be hilarious. I can hear Rodney now.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X