Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
    Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!

Whoo, good guest list! Geeze, there's gonna be so much squee, we may have to start worrying about cracking the planet in half, LOL!

Have a great time with your BFF! (and hey, if you can get her hooked on SGA, win-win! )

Hmm, I wonder if I should post a reminder on the Twitter that we have commenting up on the site now. On the other hand, I don't want it to seem like we're begging for reviews, or anything.

True, dat.
    Oh, my BFF is already an SGA fan and a Sparky fan. She's one of those who has never come online and doesn't understand how anyone can see anything else but Sparky. We have lots of fun. I got a Joe autograph for her in Chicago also. She should be here any minute. I think I'm ready, but she's the pickiest eater on the planet, so there's always a reason to go to the store. Last time it was because I bought the wrong brand of ice cream. And the funny thing is, her food preferences change constantly. Good thing we've been friends for most of our lives. LOL

I have mixed feelings about asking for comments too. It can backfire, as we well know. But I do want to know what people think, so I'd say do it.
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

I'll make a few comments - I need to catch up anyway... I'm bit behind on the reading...
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Hey everybody! Let's see if GW lets me multi-quote this many posts....

Oh, and I can't believe I'm finally in the sig making business and now I can't do the rotating sig thing. I was 2 sigs away from it (and I already had the ideas for both). That's what I get for being a procrastinator, I guess.

Originally posted by gateraid View Post
        I obviously am not as big a fan as everyone else, I don't even know what her co-exist shirt looks like

I wouldn't have had such a big problem with Nemesis if it weren't the final ever outing for TNG. I wouldn't have gotten that idea from watching it - other than Riker/Troi, there was no wrap up for anyone. Data kinda unwrapped when he exploded, so I guess I should include him too
        I guess I just outted myself as a huge Torri fangirl. Ah, hell, I don't care if everyone knows of my girl-crush.

And I still haven't seen that TNG movie. What a horrible fan I am.

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
        I looked it up cause I wasn't sure about it either...

Spoiler:
        That's the one! I've seen quite a few pictures of her in that shirt. She looks so cute there!! Damn scary cheekbones. Wow! I read in someone's ff.net profile that they thought she was ugly (guess what kind of fan it was? ). Can someone please hit me with that ugly stick? Please?!

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
        Feel free to use the wallie for anything you want without guilt. LOL I'm not proprietary over my art at all.

On the Joe meet and greet. I happened to be nearby last year in Chicago when someone told Joe how much the auction had gone for. She got the double eyebrow raise and a "really?" I wonder how much of that he gets.
        Thanks SR! If I was him, I'd be kinda scared that someone was willing to pay that much money just to meet him. Flattered, but a little scared.

If the brain takes a vacay just by having the Flan look at you - then I really don't want to know what the brain does when both Torri and Joe are looking at you... might have to train the brain before I go to Marseille.
        My jealousy is increasing! The two of them looking at me would send my brain into convulsions.

I'll spontaneously combust anyway... the guest list is so awesome that I won't survive the weekend anyway. So far I think there's only one that I'm not too interested in, and one still needs to be announced. There are 4 stargate guests (Torri, Joe, Ryan Robbins and Dan Payne), 2 Sanctuary guests (Ryan Robbins again and Robin Dunne), 1 BSG guest (Rekha Sharma - she was Roslin's secretary) and 1 Star Trek Voyager guest (Manu Intiraymi - he was one of Borg kids they rescued and stayed on board voyager with Seven).
        Cool list of people!! As for the BSG guest, I loved the guy who played her first secretary. He was just adorable. I was so sad when... well, you know.

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
        Mornin' Sparkettes. I just dropped in to announce that I might not be around as much for the next 5 days. My BFF is coming for a visit and we're going to be busy with fun stuff. I'll check in when I can. Try not to burn down the forum while I'm not around.

Chapter 4 of TBaF is now up for your reading enjoyment. Chapter 5 will likely go up tomorrow if Kris and/or I don't forget. We both messed up on Chap 4, but finally got our act together. We're not getting a lot of comments even though the viewer numbers are still huge. Let us know what you think either on the website or on GW's discussion thread.
        Have fun!!!

I'm a bad Sparky. I haven't read the latest chapter yet. Hopefully tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
          Oh, and I can't believe I'm finally in the sig making business and now I can't do the rotating sig thing. I was 2 sigs away from it (and I already had the ideas for both). That's what I get for being a procrastinator, I guess.
          I miss my bouncy smiley - I hate it that he's now frozen mid-air. But at least I managed to keep my sig as it is, even if it's in a frozen state. And the Kate/Teyla-smiley I managed to capture at just the right time... gotta love the printscreen option.

I read in someone's ff.net profile that they thought she was ugly (guess what kind of fan it was? ). Can someone please hit me with that ugly stick? Please?!
          Hold on...

Your wish is my command!

As for the BSG guest, I loved the guy who played her first secretary. He was just adorable. I was so sad when... well, you know.
          I know. He was so cute and I was really sad when... you know happened.

Comment

I miss my bouncy smiley - I hate it that he's now frozen mid-air. But at least I managed to keep my sig as it is, even if it's in a frozen state. And the Kate/Teyla-smiley I managed to capture at just the right time... gotta love the printscreen option.

Hold on...

Your wish is my command!

I know. He was so cute and I was really sad when... you know happened.
            LOL!! Thanks!

I miss your bouncing smiley too. It's just not as much fun.

Comment

LOL!! Thanks!

I miss your bouncing smiley too. It's just not as much fun.
              You're welcome!

I'll just have to go and drop it in a conversation every so often so that it can continue bouncing after all... mmm... come to think of it... *sprints off*

Tada.... &

Comment

so i have started work on a Sparky fic entitled "Moving On." it takes place during the six weeks that the atlantis expedition was on Earth and how they were adapting being back on earth. and I was thinking about making each chapter correspond to a day, 7 chapters would correspond a week and considering there are 42 days in six weeks the story would be 42 chapters long.

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                  so i have started work on a Sparky fic entitled "Moving On." it takes place during the six weeks that the atlantis expedition was on Earth and how they were adapting being back on earth. and I was thinking about making each chapter correspond to a day, 7 chapters would correspond a week and considering there are 42 days in six weeks the story would be 42 chapters long.
                  Holy smokes, that would be huge. Good luck!

Comment

Holy smokes, that would be huge. Good luck!
                    huge in what way? huge as in "i would have my work cutout for me" huge? or huge as in "that would be so cool" huge?

Comment

That would be so cool - huge! Bring it on!

Comment

i figured it was something that would be nice. it's time i joined you folks in the writing sparky fic department.

Comment

yep hopefully i can get Chapter 1 out by monday. just gotta get my ducks in order.

Comment

That would be so cool - huge! Bring it on!
                            Agreed!

Comment

well you guys inspire me with confidence.

Comment

*feeds the ducks*

Comment

Working...
                                X