Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
    Spoiler:
    A bit of friendly sparring to demonstrate for the youngsters? I think they would. We know that Ronon stayed with the Athosians when the expedition was kicked out of Atlantis by the Ancients in Season 3's "The Return Parts 1 & 2," and we know that Ronon knew about Teyla's interest in Kanaan and correctly guessed that Kanaan was the father when Teyla announced her pregnancy. So I'm guessing Ronon and Kanaan know each other pretty well and are friends. I tried to inject a bit of a 'brothers-in-arms' vibe with them in "Return to Pegasus, Part 2," in the way that they both kept an eye on Teyla and seemed to be on the same wavelength as far as how to deal with her feelings and deal with the Athosians. Hope that helps.

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post

I agree with SK that it makes perfect sense. I'm adoring Kanaan in this series. Too bad the show never gave him the attention he deserved.

SR - read the second chapter of TBaF. Awesome!! Teyla is a SAINT. First she puts up with Keller in Missing and now Rodney here. She's got great patience. And Rodney gossiping was so in character and perfect. I could hear his voice so easily.

Great job!! I'm loving it!
    Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
    I think he would and
    Spoiler:
    there is canon foreshadowing for it in this convo with Teyla from Broken Ties: TEYLA: Uh-huh! It's difficult for Kanaan. He has Torren and me, of course, but I still think he feels isolated.

DEX: Yeah, well, he just needs to make some new friends. You should get him to come by the gym some time. We could spar.

TEYLA: Thank you(!) That's very kind of you, but I need him in one piece for the foreseeable future!

DEX: Ah, you're no fun!

I like your idea for the scene.

Also, whenever you get Chap 1 written, you might send it to the beta team since time is getting short and it goes up on Aug 3. I learned the hard way that last minute changes will be necessary. If you need email addresses, let me know.
    Thanks for the help, guys.

Spoiler:
    Now I just need to decide who wins...

SR,
    Spoiler:
    I'll send out chapter 1 as soon as I finish it, promise. How soon the rest of the chapters might follow... *sighs* that's a little more questionable, for which I am deeply deeply insanely sorry. Unfortunately, I've been afflicted with a case of the summer don't-want-to-do-much-of-anythings, and what steady progress I was making (little as it was) got thrown off after I got my wisdom teeth out. Really I can only apologize for not working on this as I should have, and try to finish this as quickly as I can and do better in the future.

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
    Joe F tweeted about doing an episode of Fringe.
    That's so exciting!!!! I can't wait to see him on Fringe.
    sigpic
    Lovely Sparkiness! ~*~ My: Fanfics - Vids ~*~

Comment

Good afternoon, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday greetings from Comic-Con!

Finally found a spot where there was some working wifi.

Anyway, the con is insane, and I'm tired from walking around all day. No real Stargate stuff to be found, just appearances by SG actors on other projects. Like Jason Momoa, who's doing some stuff for Conan.

I'll be back on the regularly scheduled Sparky insanity tomorrow!
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

So when is To Build A Fire coming out again? I've forgotten already. Today? Tomorrow? Soon? Please, please, please!

I had a Stargate moment. I'm playing a phone app "Words with Friends" which is Scrabble but you don't have to play it at the same time. It passes back and forth between players (if anyone wants to start a game with me, I'm mathgirl1248). Anyway, I used the word "weir" for my last play! I didn't even know it was a real word. It is defined as

: a fence or enclosure set in a waterway for taking fish

: a dam in a stream or river to raise the water level or divert its flow
        Taking fish? *scratches head* I've heard of #2, because they're quite common on farms (for irrigation purposes), although less so now I guess as that type of irrigation is getting phased out. I've stepped on many a weir in my time.

Originally posted by pkprd869 View Post
        *Casually strolls* Hey, what is this place????? It seems oddly familiar... Some folks look like I should know them. I've been away, RL has been beating me down as of late. Things are looking better now. And yes, yes, yes, I will still write my episode for SGA Rising. Please feel free to hug, maim, or scream at me for my long absence. Hmm, I might even throw down some more Sir John and Lady Elizabeth...
        Everyone comes back eventually, such is the infectious nature of sparky Welcome back, I look forward to your ep

*headdesk*

Just think about it. The answer to that couldn't be more obvious if it hit you over the head with a 2x4.
        I got this one. 2x4 = 8

Wait, why are you swinging that piece of wood?

And once again it looks like all you guys got back on GW before I could. It hates me.

Anyway, I'm here now. My favorite ship episode is Adrift, followed closely by Lifeline, TMC, GitM and then all the others in no particular order.

Why Adrift? Because in every episode before that, any shippy moments could be explained away. He would, and did, risk his own life to save any of them. He did react emotionally to any of them being in danger. The pot was a plot device to provide a place for old Elizabeth's ashes, and so on.

But in Adrift, it was solely between John and Elizabeth. Yes, you could say he would have reacted the same if anyone died. But look at how he was in Sunday. Yes, he was affected by Carson's death, but it wasn't personal. He was able to be strong and keep on going and nobody treated him like the next of kin. That's the kicker. Keller knew it was personal with him and treated him as such. And the most important fact is that after Adrift, he was NEVER THE SAME AGAIN.

Those are fabulous. One of my favorite things is art done with song lyrics.

I think he would and
        Spoiler:
        there is canon foreshadowing for it in this convo with Teyla from Broken Ties: TEYLA: Uh-huh! It's difficult for Kanaan. He has Torren and me, of course, but I still think he feels isolated.

DEX: Yeah, well, he just needs to make some new friends. You should get him to come by the gym some time. We could spar.

TEYLA: Thank you(!) That's very kind of you, but I need him in one piece for the foreseeable future!

DEX: Ah, you're no fun!

I like your idea for the scene.

Also, whenever you get Chap 1 written, you might send it to the beta team since time is getting short and it goes up on Aug 3. I learned the hard way that last minute changes will be necessary. If you need email addresses, let me know.

Thanks so much. We are giddy over our own writing of Kanaan. There is much more good stuff to come with him.

Yes, Teyla does do a great job of handling Rodney. She probably thinks after
        Spoiler:
        her dealings with Jinto, this is easy. LOL
        Surprisingly, at this point in time

Spoiler:
        she is less likely to punch Rodney than Jinto. Who da thunk it?

Originally posted by Erin87 View Post
        Thanks for the help, guys.

Spoiler:
        Now I just need to decide who wins...

SR,
        Spoiler:
        I'll send out chapter 1 as soon as I finish it, promise. How soon the rest of the chapters might follow... *sighs* that's a little more questionable, for which I am deeply deeply insanely sorry. Unfortunately, I've been afflicted with a case of the summer don't-want-to-do-much-of-anythings, and what steady progress I was making (little as it was) got thrown off after I got my wisdom teeth out. Really I can only apologize for not working on this as I should have, and try to finish this as quickly as I can and do better in the future.

That's so exciting!!!! I can't wait to see him on Fringe.
        Welcome back also

Spoiler:
        Ronon. Definitely Ronon. Looking at the quote SR lifted earlier:

TEYLA: Uh-huh! It's difficult for Kanaan. He has Torren and me, of course, but I still think he feels isolated.

DEX: Ah, you're no fun![/I]

I take that to mean that Teyla thought Ronon would kick his ass. And enjoy it. Order of pwning goes:

Teyla > Ronon > Kanaan
        sigpic

Comment

Good afternoon, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday greetings from Comic-Con!

Finally found a spot where there was some working wifi.

Anyway, the con is insane, and I'm tired from walking around all day. No real Stargate stuff to be found, just appearances by SG actors on other projects. Like Jason Momoa, who's doing some stuff for Conan.

I'll be back on the regularly scheduled Sparky insanity tomorrow!
          Can't wait to hear all about it. Twitter has been crazy. Dule Hill has me in stitches.
          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

As I shift to nights tomorrow, I am up late. Aside from reading "A Clash of Kings" (I'm sure all the fan girls can't get enough of Jason Momoa walking around wearing only leather pants and a horse in the HBO series) I will keep reading the the online eps from y'all. And here's some Sir John and Lady Elizabeth.

Spoiler:

A large banner flapped in the wind over an old stone castle. The sunrise turned the white field a blazing shade of red. A grey eagle clutched a serpent to form the sigil of Lord Jack O’Neill, commander of Gaia's knights. Though dawn had just come, business was getting stale in the keep.

Lord O’Neill sat on his leather bound throne with a troubled look on his brow.

“Sir John is no friend to many of us,” Sir Cavanagh began. “He is too cool towards the rest of us knights. Arrogant to the extreme it would appear. And his japes are of the most obnoxious type. Ill-timed and sarcastic. I say let him stay lost on the far reaches of the stargate.”

Sir Evan Lorne could no longer listen to his friend’s name being smeared and quickly rose from his seat. “By brother knights, Sir John is brave and loyal. I fought at his side in many battles. And so have many of you. True, he may be a quiet fellow. I appreciate his wit in the heat of battle. Keeps minds away from fear and death. Whenever anyone tells Sir John, ‘You fought well today,’ he gives a heartfelt thank you and replies he was only doing his duty. To abandon him would be no less than abandoning our vows and our honor.”

“I do not know Sir John very well,” Sir Cameron stood as he addressed the room. “But whether we love or hate him, he is a sworn Knight of Gaia. It is our duty to rescue him.”

Sir Daniel removed his glasses as he moved to speak. “We must not forget Lady Elizabeth. She has served Gaia well. She may not fight with a pike and sword, but she sharpens the minds of our realm. And the mind is deadlier than any piece of steel…”

“I’ve heard enough of this,” Lord O’Neill tired of listening. “We will rescue Sir John and Lady Elizabeth. And you,” he turned to Sir Cavanagh, “What is your problem? Leave a brother behind! Did your honor slip away in the night riding your backbone?”

The great hall of Lord O’Neill broke in laughter as Sir Cavanagh’s face turned a bright red as he stomped out the great hall in shame.

In Atlantis…

“Sir John, I’d like you to meet Ronon,” Lady Elizabeth made the introductions.

“Nice to meet you Ronon,” Sir John extended his hand.

“Ronon not know if nice yet,” the ogre turned and began down the paved path again.

“I guess we’ll find out,” Sir John smiled; he appreciated the ogre’s honesty.

The group departed the ice palace and no Penguins of Unusual Size bothered them. The P.O.U.S.’s even cleared paths and bowed their heads in silent tribute to Lady Elizabeth for defeating Chaya. She would give a humble nod in return from atop her horse. Sir John was given his own stallion and he rode on the opposite side of Ronon next to Lady Elizabeth.

Night had fallen and the group stopped to make camp outside a small fishing town. Ronon had gone to hunt for game and John was preparing a fire for the night. Lady Elizabeth went to see if she could find any berries or nuts in the small forest that was a short walk away. The forest was old and tall; any treats the trees bore seemed nestled away in their high canopies.

“Well Ronon, you’re from this land. Can you think of anyone else who can help us defend the stargate,” Sir John asked as the fire’s warmth grew.

“Ronon not sure. Heard stories about wizard. Ronon not know if he would help.” The ogre spoke while he skinned a fawn for the night’s supper.

“Is he far from here?” John questioned.

“No. Two days by ship,” Ronon answered.

“No luck in the forest with food,” Lady Elizabeth rejoined her friends. “But I did manage to get a few fallen limbs for fire wood.” She placed a bundle of limbs down and sat next to Sir John.

“Thanks. Ronon and I were talking about how to find someone to help us get back home,” John informed Elizabeth. He enjoyed the way the fire danced around her features. The flames and shadows danced seductively along her lithe figure. And Sir John could not help but get lost in the reflection of the fire in her green eyes.

“Sir John,” Elizabeth’s voice turned grave, “I don’t think we can simply go home. These Asurans are terrible people. They already make war against other lands. When I was captive I saw their plan. The Asruans want Gaia as part of their empire.” Elizabeth hugged her knees remembering what Oberoth had shown.

“Did they hurt you?” Sir John asked. A tenderness mixed with quiet rage in his tone.

“No. But their magic linked our minds. I could feel the anger and fear and hate. And for a moment I wanted to raze the world asunder like they did.” Lady Elizabeth gazed emptily into to the fire while relating her tale.

“Ronon agree. Not let Asurans win Atlantis. Asurans evil people.” Ronon placed their deer on a makeshift spit over the fire.

“Ronon, would this wizard know how to stop them?” Sir John asked.

“Maybe. But not know if he would help.” Ronon replied.

“Sir John, we must not let them get control of the stargate.” Elizabeth warned.

“I know. If Lord O’Neill could bring the rest of the knights through the gate, we might have a chance against them.” Sir John’s mind whirled with strategy and war.

“Ronon saw ships. Need many strong ships too.” The ogre joined the war council.

“I don’t know if Captain Caldwell could raise an entire navy.” Lady Elizabeth shook her head while Ronon passed out the evening meal. “On land we might be able to stop them. But their navy would simply shell us into the ground.”

“Perhaps ‘Dame Admiral Elizabeth’ is more befitting,” Sir John tried to lighten the grave mood. “I made a new friend in the sulfur fields. If we could rally Neoptolemus and his dragons we could burn their navy as it sails.” Sir John took a large bite of deer as he imagined Atreus wreaking havoc on Asuran ships.

“Ronon say still need more men. Fight on water mean nothing if Asurans only fight us three,” Ronon chomped on his deer leg while he talked. “Ronon know wizard can make gate dial back to Gaia.”

“Then it’s settled. We find this wizard, help or no, we’ll try and bring Neoptolemus to our side. And then we defend the gate,” Sir John announced.

“Is there wizard powerful?” Torren clapped his hands together in excitement.

“Oh yes. Very powerful.” Teyla smiled.

“Is he brave and wise?” Torren questioned.

“As brave and wise as Grand Sorcerer Rodney can be,” Teyla kissed her son good night.
            Last edited by pkprd869; 24 July 2011, 09:56 AM.
            "I only understand about 1% of what she says half of the time."

Comment

As I shift to nights tomorrow, I am up late. Aside from reading "A Clash of Kings" (I'm sure all the fan girls can't get enough of Jason Momoa walking around wearing only leather pants and a horse in the HBO series) I will keep reading the the online eps from y'all. And here's some Sir John and Lady Elizabeth.

Spoiler:

A large banner flapped in the wind over an old stone castle. The sunrise turned the white field a blazing shade of red. A grey eagle clutched a serpent to form the sigil of Lord Jack O’Neill, commander of Gaia knights. Though dawn had just come, business was getting stale in the keep.

“Sir John in no friend to many of us,” Sir Cavanagh began. “He is too cool towards the rest of us knights. Arrogant to the extreme it would appear. And his japes are of the most obnoxious type. Ill-timed and sarcastic. I say let him stay lost on the far reaches of the stargate.”

Sir Evan Lorne could no longer listen to his friend’s name being smeared and quickly rose from his seat. “By brother knights, Sir John is brave and loyal. I fought at his side in many battles. And so have many of you. True, he may be a quiet fellow. I appreciate his wit in the heat of battle. Keeps minds away from fear and death. Whenever anyone tells Sir John, ‘You fought well today,’ he gives a heartfelt thank you and replies he was only doing his duty. To abandon him would be no less than abandoning our vows and our honor.”

“I do not know Sir John very well,” Sir Cameron stood as he addressed the room. “But whether we love or hate him, he is a sworn Knight of Gaia. It is our duty to rescue him.”

Sir Daniel removed his glasses as he moved to speak. “We must not forget Lady Elizabeth. She has served Gaia well. She may not fight with a pike and sword, but she sharpens the minds of our realm. And the mind is deadlier than any piece of steel…”

“I’ve heard enough of this,” Lord O’Neill tired of listening. “We will rescue Sir John and Lady Elizabeth. And you,” he turned to Sir Cavanagh, “What is your problem? Leave a brother behind! Did your honor slip away in the night riding your backbone?”

The great hall of Lord O’Neill broke in laughter as Sir Cavanagh’s face turned a bright red as he stomped out the great hall in shame.

In Atlantis…

“Ronon not know if nice yet,” the ogre turned and began down the paved path again.

The group departed the ice palace and no Penguins of Unusual Size bothered them. The P.O.U.S.’s even cleared paths and bowed their heads in silent tribute to Lady Elizabeth for defeating Chaya. She would give a humble nod in return from atop her horse. Sir John was given his own stallion and he rode on the opposite side of Ronon next to Lady Elizabeth.

Night had fallen and the group stopped to make camp outside a small fishing town. Ronon had gone to hunt for game and John was preparing a fire for the night. Lady Elizabeth went to see if she could find any berries or nuts in the small forest that was a short walk away. The forest was old and tall; any treats the trees bore seemed nestled away in their high canopies.

“Well Ronon, you’re from this land. Can you think of anyone else who can help us defend to the stargate,” Sir John asked as the fire’s warmth grew.

“Ronon not sure. Heard stories about wizard. Ronon not know if he would help.” The ogre spoke while he skinned a fawn for the night’s supper.

“No luck in the forest with food,” Lady Elizabeth rejoined her friends. “But I did manage to get a few fallen limbs for fire wood.” She placed a bundle of limbs down and sat next to Sir John.

“Thanks. Ronon and I were talking about how to find someone to help us get back home,” John informed Elizabeth. He enjoyed the way the fire danced around her features. The flames and shadows danced seductively along her lithe figure. And Sir John could not help but get lost in the reflection of the fire in her green eyes.

“Sir John,” Elizabeth’s voice turned grave, “I don’t think we can simply go home. These Asurans are terrible people. They already make war against other lands. When I was captive I saw their plan. The Asruans want Gaia as part of their empire.” Elizabeth hugged her knees remembering what Oberoth had shown.

“Did they hurt you?” Sir John asked. A tenderness mixed with quiet rage in his tone.

“No. But their magic linked our minds. I could feel the anger and fear and hate. And for a moment I wanted to raze the world asunder like they did.” Lady Elizabeth gazed emptily into to the fire while relating her tale.

“Ronon agree. Not let Asurans win Atlantis. Asurans evil people.” Ronon placed their deer on a makeshift spit over the fire.

“I know. If Lord O’Neill could bring the rest of the knights through the gate, we might have a chance against them.” Sir John’s mind whirled with strategy and war.

“I don’t know if Captain Caldwell could raise an entire navy.” Lady Elizabeth shook her head while Ronon passed out the evening meal. “On land we might be able to stop them. But their navy would simply shell us into the ground.”

“Perhaps ‘Dame Admiral Elizabeth’ is more befitting,” Sir John tried to lighten the grave mood. “I made a new friend in the sulfur fields. If we could rally Neoptolemus and his dragons we could burn their navy as it sails.” Sir John took a large bite of deer to as he imagined Atreus wreaking havoc on Asuran ships.

“Ronon say still need more men. Fight on water mean nothing if Asurans only fight us three,” Ronon chomped on his deer leg while he talked. “Ronon know wizard can make gate dial back to Gaia.”

“Then it’s settled. We find this wizard, help or no, we’ll try and bring Neoptolemus to our side. And then we defend the gate,” Sir John announced.

“As brave and wise as Grand Sorcerer Rodney can be,” Teyla kissed her son good night.
              You gotta admire a writer who can combine The Princess Bride and Game of Thrones successfully. Well done, Sir. I'm reading the first Game of Thrones book and loving it. I don't normally read much fantasy because I get bogged down with all the details, but I find this easy to keep up with so far. I hear it gets much more complicated later. I haven't watched the show yet.
              sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

I'm going to split up some of my multi-quoting because I'm afraid GW is going to crash again right after I finish a long message.

Yes, their scenes together in This Mortal Coil were excellent. He wanted her to come back to Atlantis, even knowing she was a clone. He just wanted her back. Poor woobie.

IMHO - From a production standpoint, having Torri back for that episode hurt TPTW's intentions of moving forward in a new direction because it was so lovely having her back - it reminded you of how the old team used to be and what was now missing, especially for John's character. Just my opinion, of course.

*happy sigh* The Eye was my first runner up. How Gero didn't see how that whole thing was one big shippy setup is beyond me. He admits to ripping it off from Die Hard and the characters that relate to J/E in that movie are an estranged couple. Um, duh!
                You should go read some of the general threads for that episode. Many people who said they didn't think they would miss Elizabeth when they wrote her out changed their minds. It's great to see all the comments from people saying the show needed her back. Same after GITM aired.

As for favorite ship episode, I can't pick! LOL But I do love the choice John made in TLG to basically be Elizabeth's husband.
                sigpic
                sig by SueKay

My Team:

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday!

Gee, what was up with GW being down yesterday? Did you guys break the server again?

PK! Ahhh, it's good to see that some things never change. Like Kavanaugh being a jerk. And "Grand Sorcerer Rodney"?!? Oh, this I have got to see! LOL!

You gotta admire a writer who can combine The Princess Bride and Game of Thrones successfully. Well done, Sir. I'm reading the first Game of Thrones book and loving it. I don't normally read much fantasy because I get bogged down with all the details, but I find this easy to keep up with so far. I hear it gets much more complicated later. I haven't watched the show yet.
                  I suppose I'm going to have to pick those books up at some point.

Originally posted by Irish Eyes View Post
                  You should go read some of the general threads for that episode. Many people who said they didn't think they would miss Elizabeth when they wrote her out changed their minds. It's great to see all the comments from people saying the show needed her back. Same after GITM aired.

As for favorite ship episode, I can't pick! LOL But I do love the choice John made in TLG to basically be Elizabeth's husband.
                  Ahhh, don'tcha just love chivalry?
                  (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                  Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by gateraid View Post
                    Taking fish? *scratches head* I've heard of #2, because they're quite common on farms (for irrigation purposes), although less so now I guess as that type of irrigation is getting phased out. I've stepped on many a weir in my time.

Everyone comes back eventually, such is the infectious nature of sparky Welcome back, I look forward to your ep

I got this one. 2x4 = 8

Wait, why are you swinging that piece of wood?

Surprisingly, at this point in time

Spoiler:
                    she is less likely to punch Rodney than Jinto. Who da thunk it?

Welcome back also

Spoiler:
                    Ronon. Definitely Ronon. Looking at the quote SR lifted earlier:

TEYLA: Uh-huh! It's difficult for Kanaan. He has Torren and me, of course, but I still think he feels isolated.

DEX: Ah, you're no fun![/I]

I take that to mean that Teyla thought Ronon would kick his ass. And enjoy it. Order of pwning goes:

Teyla > Ronon > Kanaan
                    Why is it that everything you say sounds dirty?

Comment

Spoiler:

A large banner flapped in the wind over an old stone castle. The sunrise turned the white field a blazing shade of red. A grey eagle clutched a serpent to form the sigil of Lord Jack O’Neill, commander of Gaia's knights. Though dawn had just come, business was getting stale in the keep.

“Sir John is no friend to many of us,” Sir Cavanagh began. “He is too cool towards the rest of us knights. Arrogant to the extreme it would appear. And his japes are of the most obnoxious type. Ill-timed and sarcastic. I say let him stay lost on the far reaches of the stargate.”

In Atlantis…

“Well Ronon, you’re from this land. Can you think of anyone else who can help us defend the stargate,” Sir John asked as the fire’s warmth grew.

“Perhaps ‘Dame Admiral Elizabeth’ is more befitting,” Sir John tried to lighten the grave mood. “I made a new friend in the sulfur fields. If we could rally Neoptolemus and his dragons we could burn their navy as it sails.” Sir John took a large bite of deer as he imagined Atreus wreaking havoc on Asuran ships.

This is brilliant! That last line made me LOL!

Too bad those people didn't care much earlier when it mattered, but better late than never I suppose.

Yes, John was allowing a guy to take over his body so he could play husband to someone in Elizabeth's body. I love it when Phoebus says she'll be "discreet" and John's voice cracks. LOL!

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday!

Gee, what was up with GW being down yesterday? Did you guys break the server again?

PK! Ahhh, it's good to see that some things never change. Like Kavanaugh being a jerk. And "Grand Sorcerer Rodney"?!? Oh, this I have got to see! LOL!

I suppose I'm going to have to pick those books up at some point.

Ahhh, don'tcha just love chivalry?
                      Hey, you! How was Comic Con? Did you see Nathan Fillion?

Comment

He's turned it into an art form.

Too bad those people didn't care much earlier when it mattered, but better late than never I suppose.
                        Indeed.

Yes, John was allowing a guy to take over his body so he could play husband to someone in Elizabeth's body. I love it when Phoebus says she'll be "discreet" and John's voice cracks. LOL!
                        He was so gosh darn cute there, wasn't he?

Hey, you! How was Comic Con? Did you see Nathan Fillion?
                        Nope, didn't see him. I think I mentioned before that I was only going to be there on Friday. I deliberately stayed away from the big Q&A panels to avoid as much of the crowds as I could (and most of them weren't of interest to me anyway). To be honest, I was kind of... bored. It seemed like there really wasn't a lot of unique booths/panels this year. Maybe next year will be better.

Comment

He was so gosh darn cute there, wasn't he?
                          He was adorable! He licked his lips so much. You know darn well what he was expecting.

Nope, didn't see him. I think I mentioned before that I was only going to be there on Friday. I deliberately stayed away from the big Q&A panels to avoid as much of the crowds as I could (and most of them weren't of interest to me anyway). To be honest, I was kind of... bored. It seemed like there really wasn't a lot of unique booths/panels this year. Maybe next year will be better.
                          Oh yeah, I forgot. My memory's failing. Too much time spend around my mom, I think. Some OT talk...
                          Spoiler:
                          Yesterday she wanted to talk to me about something that's been troubling her. She goes to an adult care facility 3 times a week. I drive her in the morning, and she takes the bus home. She is concerned that when it's snowing out that the bus could get stuck somewhere. It's 100 degrees outside and she's worried about snow! Oh, mom. *headdesk*

I'm sorry it was so disappointing!

Comment

Thought I would share this, I had to write up a quick Aliens Made Them do It Fic for Stargateland its the boys singing queen and theres a quip of Sparky at the end.

http://y0ungandl0aded.livejournal.com/7668.html
                            BALCONIES
                            The Breeding Ground of Ships.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TheLadyMore View Post
                              Thought I would share this, I had to write up a quick Aliens Made Them do It Fic for Stargateland its the boys singing queen and theres a quip of Sparky at the end.

http://y0ungandl0aded.livejournal.com/7668.html
                              ROTFLMAO!!!!! TLM that was great! Got to love Queen.
                              I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

It's a little bit of a kick in the teeth though, that people didn't really appreciate her until she was gone. Oh well, it's all in the past I guess.

I hadn't thought of it that way, but those quotes in isolation (without the benefit of the text they were referring to) could be seen in that light. I say it's because you have a dirty mind

He was adorable! He licked his lips so much. You know darn well what he was expecting.

Oh yeah, I forgot. My memory's failing. Too much time spend around my mom, I think. Some OT talk...
                                Spoiler:
                                Yesterday she wanted to talk to me about something that's been troubling her. She goes to an adult care facility 3 times a week. I drive her in the morning, and she takes the bus home. She is concerned that when it's snowing out that the bus could get stuck somewhere. It's 100 degrees outside and she's worried about snow! Oh, mom. *headdesk*

I'm sorry it was so disappointing!
                                Spoiler:

*pats JT* At least she has you

He's turned it into an art form.
                                I'm innocent on this occassion

Didn't one of the panelists get arrested? I heard part of it on the radio but didn't catch the name. It wasn't a regular - they didn't recognise him and wouldn't let him backstage, or something like that.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X