Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Erin87 View Post
    Alright, Sparkies. I have a group project.

I need some help coming up with a name for
    Spoiler:
    Kanaan's cousin who gets infected by this disease and turns creature in FY.

Thoughts? Suggestions? I'm kind of at a loss, unless I completely steal a name from somewhere else.
    Spoiler:

Dave? Sorry, no clue.
    sigpic

Comment

I'm thinking of Ferria (Fer-ria) if it is a girl and Harnell if it's a dude.

Comment

Alright, Sparkies. I have a group project.

I need some help coming up with a name for
        Spoiler:
        Kanaan's cousin who gets infected by this disease and turns creature in FY.

Thoughts? Suggestions? I'm kind of at a loss, unless I completely steal a name from somewhere else.
        Here's a helpful list pf names Iif your stuck

http://www.alternativebabynames.com/...php?goto=scifi
        BALCONIES
        The Breeding Ground of Ships.
        sigpic

Comment

Happy Father's Day to Joe and all the other dads!

In honor of the day, here's 3 of my favorite 'John as dad' stories written by the talented Eri13.

Tea Party

Like Father Like

To Meet One's Match

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
            Happy Father's Day to Joe and all the other dads!

In honor of the day, here's 3 of my favorite 'John as dad' stories written by the talented Eri13.

Tea Party

Like Father Like

To Meet One's Match
            I love John as Daddy fics he would have been an awesome dad if the TPTW were smart for once
            BALCONIES
            sigpic

Comment

Good afternoon, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday and Happy Father's Day to all the dads out there!

Computer problems are still intermittent at this time... Thank goodness for my iPad!

Erin:
              Spoiler:
              A name for Kanaan's cousin? Hmm, the cousin was supposed to be male, right? Feran? Antir? Leor?

Anyone else have some name ideas?
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                Good afternoon, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday and Happy Father's Day to all the dads out there!

Computer problems are still intermittent at this time... Thank goodness for my iPad!

Erin:
                Spoiler:
                A name for Kanaan's cousin? Hmm, the cousin was supposed to be male, right? Feran? Antir? Leor?

RTP II - loved Mayel's reaction to Larrin. 2 points!

Comment

Erin:
                  Spoiler:

Isnt the Ipad great I epically caught up on my big bang at the beach.....And already poor Lizzie is conflicting feelings about John.

As for name ideas.

Spoiler:
                  Anavrina (Backwards "A Nirvana"), Bane, Shayla, Idris (From Doctor Who) Reese)
                  BALCONIES
                  sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the name suggestions, guys. I'll definitely take those into consideration.

Alrighty. *deep nervous breath* I'm getting my wisdom teeth out tomorrow, and I'm trying not to freak out too much (never been put under before). Pray for me/wish me luck!
                    sigpic
                    Lovely Sparkiness! ~*~ My: Fanfics - Vids ~*~

Comment

Never give up! Never surrender!
                      Hee. I saw part of that this weekend. Tis a good motto for those of us with computer problems.

Erin, I know I'd be freaking out. *BIG HUG*
                      sigpic
                      sig by SueKay

My Team:

Comment

So after watching Green Lantern on friday i have to come to see a couple of similarities between Hal Jordan and John Sheppard.

Spoiler:

They Both Like Flying.
                        They were both in the Air Force at some point.
                        while Hal was kicked out, John was assigned to antartica.
                        They were both thrown into a world that they knew nothing about.
                        For Hal it was the green lantern corp.
                        For John it was joining Stargate Command via The Atlantis Expedition.
                        Jordan had Carol Ferris (his childhood sweetheart and now boss) take a chance on him by telling him he had the ability to overcome fear.
                        Sheppard has Elizabeth Weir, who took a chance on him, by regarding his past actions and that he could be a great asset to the atlantis expedition.
                        Last edited by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard; 20 June 2011, 07:53 AM.

Comment

Thanks for the name suggestions, guys. I'll definitely take those into consideration.

Alrighty. *deep nervous breath* I'm getting my wisdom teeth out tomorrow, and I'm trying not to freak out too much (never been put under before). Pray for me/wish me luck!
                          Good luck!!!!

Comment

SR Jr. agrees with John Sheppard that the week on the good drugs was one of the best of his life. I hope you get along okay.

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                            So after watching Green Lantern on friday i have to come to see a couple of similarities between Hal Jordan and John Sheppard.

Spoiler:

They Both Like Flying.
                            They were both in the Air Force at some point.
                            while Hal was kicked out, John was assigned to antartica.
                            They were both thrown into a world that they knew nothing about.
                            For Hal it was the green lantern corp.
                            For John it was joining Stargate Command via The Atlantis Expedition.
                            Jordan had Carol Ferris (his childhood sweetheart and now boss) to take a chance on him by telling him he had the ability to overcome fear.
                            Sheppard has Elizabeth Weir, who took a chance on him, by regarding his past actions and that he could be a great asset to the atlantis expedition.
                            I haven't seen the movie, but I watched the trailer and saw a similarity. I also think JF should have played the part. *Tries not to think of those little tights, which he probably would refuse to wear anyway.*

Also, a great big THANK YOU! to all those who replied on the SGARising discussion thread. I just did a general post that I hope will put an end to certain things but have little hope. Sigh.
                            sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                              I haven't seen the movie, but I watched the trailer and saw a similarity. I also think JF should have played the part. *Tries not to think of those little tights, which he probably would refuse to wear anyway.*
                              *snort*

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
                                RTP II - loved Mayel's reaction to Larrin. 2 points!
                                Hahahah! I rather liked that bit, myself.

Eeek! Good luck, and I hope you have a speedy recovery! *hugs*

Not to mention that the CG suit looks horrible.

Also, a great big THANK YOU! to all those who replied on the SGARising discussion thread. I just did a general post that I hope will put an end to certain things but have little hope. Sigh.
                                Oy. *joins in the sighing*
                                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Working...
                                X