No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some season 1 flirtiness before I go to bed.

Spoiler:
    Look at their faces. John's expression especially is quite flirty.

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
      Yeah but now I have to do laundry and grocery shopping. I was kinda hoping to avoid those.

Hmm... wonder how they did laundry on Atlantis? I can imagine John putting one of Elizabeth's red shirts in the laundry with his clothes and his boxers ending up pink.
      Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
      But if the world ends in 2012, we won't have to worry about that.

There was a great fic about the laundry. I think John had boxers with little airplanes on them. Someone will find it, I'm sure.
      There is a great laundry fic, but I didn't bookmark it. Drat. I have another to offer though. It's one of my favorite "early relationship" fics and it features John's shirt. It's here: http://swficathon.livejournal.com/11154.html
      sigpic
      sig by SueKay

My Team:

Comment

Spoiler:
        That is totally John's "come hither, my love" look. Just sayin'.

Originally posted by Irish Eyes View Post
        There is a great laundry fic, but I didn't bookmark it. Drat. I have another to offer though. It's one of my favorite "early relationship" fics and it features John's shirt. It's here: http://swficathon.livejournal.com/11154.html
        Heeheehee! Ah, an oldie, but a goodie! I cracked up at Carson calling John a heathen for his prank!
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Spoiler:
          Ah, the good ole days. If you check out the episode thread for 38 Minutes, you'll find a bunch of non-shippers suddenly going "whaaaa, Shep/Weir, ooookaaaay". Some of the neutral fans saw more ship in that than the shippers did. LOL We just said it was too soon and he wasn't going to declare his love, but it sure did sound like it. Now the question is, why did they write it that way if, as they claimed, they were not teasing Sparky? Forever a mystery, my friends, forever a mystery.
          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Most of my co-workers and my boss are in a class, so I'm sneaking on GW. Shhh!

Originally posted by Irish Eyes View Post
            OMG that fic was awesome!!! Thank you! Awesome banter and great UST. That's some of my favorite stuff.

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
            That is totally John's "come hither, my love" look. Just sayin'.
            There are quite a few of those. There's one look in Coup and one in Real World that are just like that, but GW doesn't have the caps of it. Drat.

Ah, the good ole days. If you check out the episode thread for 38 Minutes, you'll find a bunch of non-shippers suddenly going "whaaaa, Shep/Weir, ooookaaaay". Some of the neutral fans saw more ship in that than the shippers did. LOL We just said it was too soon and he wasn't going to declare his love, but it sure did sound like it. Now the question is, why did they write it that way if, as they claimed, they were not teasing Sparky? Forever a mystery, my friends, forever a mystery.
            I know! I hate to think they're so unbelievably clueless that they wouldn't see what's happening on screen. Wait, didn't Brad Wright pen that one? I suspect he might have liked the idea. Just a suspicion. It's part of my theory that he added the Sparky stuff to Gero's scripts, and Gero was just oblivious which was why he was always so defensive about it. Goodness I sound like Torri with conspiracy theories.

Can you just imagine if that episode had happened later in the season?

Comment

Most of my co-workers and my boss are in a class, so I'm sneaking on GW. Shhh!

OMG that fic was awesome!!! Thank you! Awesome banter and great UST. That's some of my favorite stuff.

There are quite a few of those. There's one look in Coup and one in Real World that are just like that, but GW doesn't have the caps of it. Drat.

I know! I hate to think they're so unbelievably clueless that they wouldn't see what's happening on screen. Wait, didn't Brad Wright pen that one? I suspect he might have liked the idea. Just a suspicion. It's part of my theory that he added the Sparky stuff to Gero's scripts, and Gero was just oblivious which was why he was always so defensive about it. Goodness I sound like Torri with conspiracy theories.

Can you just imagine if that episode had happened later in the season?
              You mean these?

Spoiler:

Or this one? Which is about as "come hither" as it gets.

Spoiler:

Oh, and yes BW did write 38 Min, but knowing his way of thinking, I doubt it was deliberately Sparky.
              sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

You mean these?

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Oh, and yes BW did write 38 Min, but knowing his way of thinking, I doubt it was deliberately Sparky.
                Those are the ones! Especially the second TRW one. And yeah, that Coup picture... not much else you can think about that. Even the Martins noticed it.

Well, scratch my theory then. New theory - they're all just clueless.

Comment

A little bit of Spark morning crack?

Spoiler:
                  On a trip to the mainland with the team. Elizabeth decided to wear her favorite bikini. As she took off her black cover up, she felt a pair of eyes staring at her. She wasn’t surprised to see John standing there with a hungry look in his eyes.

“Like what you see Colonel?” Elizabeth asked dipping her sunglasses down teasingly.
                  He didn’t respond. He stood there with that same amazed expression her face.

“HEY COLONEL THINK FAST!” Rodney yelled before a volleyball bounced off John’s head.

“OW!” John groaned turning his head towards Rodney as he ran a hand through his dark hair, “You’re so dead now.”

And as John began chasing Rodney, Elizabeth couldn’t help but laugh at the sight
                  BALCONIES
                  The Breeding Ground of Ships.
                  sigpic

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!

Busy day for me; will check in when I can.
                    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

LOL @ Rodney - I doubt though that he'll do the volleyball-thing twice.
                      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                        LOL @ Rodney - I doubt though that he'll do the volleyball-thing twice.
                        Exactly, doing this prank to John was not good, but imagine if he did it to Ronon

: *outside having some fun on the mainland
                        : HEY BIGFOOT THINK FAST
                        : *Volleyball hits his head and in a moment is in stuptor*
                        : *growls and turns his head to Rodney and Growls*
                        : Oh #$%&
                        :

And to keep this Sparky Related:

*meanwhile on ths sidelines*

and : LOLZ
                        BALCONIES
                        sigpic

Comment

And I'm back now! Decided to start my vacation a little early with a trip to Disneyland to test drive the newly revamped Star Tours.

IT'S AWESOME!!!!!! OMG, so cool.

To this day, the irony of that never fails to amuse me.

Oh yeah, those'll do it.

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a1...rnred/coup.jpg

Ngh. THAT one is totally the "come hither, my love" look. *swoons*

Those are the ones! Especially the second TRW one. And yeah, that Coup picture... not much else you can think about that. Even the Martins noticed it.

Well, scratch my theory then. New theory - they're all just clueless.
                          Haven't we been saying that all along? LOL!

Comment

Writing a five things fic with Sparky nd one of the five things is as smutty as hell....its distracting me.
                            BALCONIES
                            sigpic

Comment

And I'm back now! Decided to start my vacation a little early with a trip to Disneyland to test drive the newly revamped Star Tours.

IT'S AWESOME!!!!!! OMG, so cool.
                              Ok I have no idea what that is, but I'm glad you had a good time!!

Ngh. THAT one is totally the "come hither, my love" look. *swoons*
                              And then his arm doesn't clear the doorframe. He was too busy flirty with Elizabeth to watch where he was walking.

Comment

A little Adrift Fix it anyone, just got this random idea of John happening to be there when the explosion happened and managed to catch her. I know it's unrealistic but hey little fantasy crack ideas are fun.

Spoiler:
                                John happened to be there at the right moment the replicator beam struck causing a massive explosion. He stood rood ready as she went flying backwards. As he caught her, the impact caused them both to fall backwards to the floor. Elizabeth sat up abruptly as everyone came rushing to the control room. She was cut up a bit and probably had a few burns but she was alive. How? That attack could have killed her instantly.

“You don’t have to ask if I’m okay or anything,” John said with a groan, causing her to turn her head. He was lying on the floor flat, limbs spread. He moved his arms and legs making sure he wasn’t paralyzed, “my ass is killing me but that’s okay….you’re alive, that’s all that matters.”

Elizabeth blinked. John…saved her. The explosion could have killed the both of them, but he risked it anyway. No words were able to express her gratitude but the only thing she managed to do was kiss him on the cheek.
                                BALCONIES
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X