No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SR Thank you, I may make myself a cookie cake yummy, I would have normal cake but my Grandma owns a dessert company that my moms a part of and surround by tasty treats all the time.

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
    Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday, and Happy Birthday to TheLadyMore! Try not to get too drinked up tonight. LOL!
    Don't worry I had my one time that I got drunk....never doing that again. I am making it a point not to get drunk enough to run the streets of my neighborhood pretending my broom is Kolya's Harpoon , I just plan to have one margarita tonight XD.

Anyway thank you!!!
    BALCONIES
    The Breeding Ground of Ships.
    sigpic

Comment

Okay, brace yourselves to meet John's new friend
      Spoiler:
      Sue. In TBaF, she will be all white.
      So, artists do your worst. They can check my post on the writers' blog for a snippet.
      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
        Spoiler:
        So, artists do your worst. They can check my post on the writers' blog for a snippet.
        It looks like one of them monsters from where the Wildthings are except more vulgar
        BALCONIES
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TheLadyMore View Post
          It looks like one of them monsters from where the Wildthings are except more vulgar
          Oh, she's a wild thing all right, and she reeeellllyyy likes John.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Erin87 View Post
            Lol.
            Spoiler:
            Sue it is.

Also, I posted the artist call today and so far I've gotten a tentative yes from two people! So yay! Do we have a date that the art needs to be in by?

Awesome!
            Spoiler:
            All I can say is WOWWWWWW.

And--poor John.
            Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

Originally posted by Eri13 View Post
              Is this artwork in general for SGA Rising or story specific? I know we had talked about perhaps having some story artwork...

If it's story based, once the artists agree, do we want to send them either copies of the story or bullet points for events?
              Happy Birthday! We won't expect to see you too early tomorrow what with eating all that cake...and so on.

I like those graphics.

We haven't really talked this over, but I'm thinking we need a variety of art...general, episode specific, character specific, etc. I think the comm on LJ has enough material for now to get people started and then when the first ep goes up they can get into more specific scenes. I don't object to someone getting an advance copy but not before they have been edited.

So Erin, you can tell your people to read the comm and go for it. So far nobody has asked for membership. Oh, and warn them that some of the discussions on there won't make it to the final scenes, so maybe they should talk to the author if they are doing something story specific.

For TBaF, it's going to be a challenge to get them into the snow. I have a link to my
              Spoiler:
              snow beast that I'll put up later.
              Alright. I edited my announcement and made it more specific about requesting to see the LJ comm if they were doing episode art. I also basically said that if they wanted more details they could just let me know and I would oblige. And I also put in a warning about a strict no-spoiler policy for those that got access to the comm.

Spoiler:
              Oh no! Poor John! LOL!
              sigpic
              Lovely Sparkiness! ~*~ My: Fanfics - Vids ~*~

Comment

Originally posted by Eri13 View Post
                All I can say is WOWWWWWW.

And--poor John.
                I just finished writing the part where John gets away.
                Spoiler:
                Poor Sue is a sad little puppy. And Carson is about to bust a gut laughing. It was really rude of John to make such a suggestion to Carson. I don't think that is humanly possible. Good times. Oh John is going to be in so much trouble when Rodney finds out about this.
                sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                  Poor Sue is a sad little puppy. And Carson is about to bust a gut laughing. It was really rude of John to make such a suggestion to Carson. I don't think that is humanly possible. Good times. Oh John is going to be in so much trouble when Rodney finds out about this.
                  LMAO!
                  Spoiler:
                  Why do I get the feeling that when Elizabeth returns, Rodney will be threatening John with telling Elizabeth everything. *cackles*
                  (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                  Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Oh, she's a wild thing all right, and she reeeellllyyy likes John.
                    Oh boy anyway I saw your picture of Sue and got inspired to do a little humorous Promo poster B Movie style oh, I also solved your snow problem and will gladly give a tutorial for it.

and no I did not drink yet I just get weird ideas when Im in a good mood

BALCONIES
                    sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                      Spoiler:
                      I think I could take her more seriously if not for the huge dangling breasts. LOL!

Spoiler:
                      *snort*

LMAO!
                      Spoiler:
                      Why do I get the feeling that when Elizabeth returns, Rodney will be threatening John with telling Elizabeth everything. *cackles*
                      *even bigger snort* Rodney will have 2 years worth of embarrassing things to threaten!

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
                        Rodney will have 2 years worth of embarrassing things to threaten!
                        I can see it nw.

: So there was this one chick Laaaaaaaaaarrrrriiiiiiiiinnnn.....
                        : RODNEY
                        : and she had the hots for shep......
                        : STOP IT
                        : Larrin.....is she strong like me or a bimbo?
                        BALCONIES
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TheLadyMore View Post
                          I can see it nw.

: So there was this one chick Laaaaaaaaaarrrrriiiiiiiiinnnn.....
                          : RODNEY
                          : and she had the hots for shep......
                          : STOP IT
                          : Larrin.....is she strong like me or a bimbo?
                          She is nothing like you, Elizabeth. Don't listen to a word he says.
                          And then there was this beautiful princess, well, a queen really. But she ended up liking me better because Sheppard here...
                          MCKAY!
                          sigpic

Comment

And then there was this beautiful princess, well, a queen really. But she ended up liking me better because Sheppard here...
                            MCKAY!
                            Heh. You know, the curious thing about Harmony is that Elizabeth was undoubtedly in charge when the alliance between Atlantis and Harmony's people was formed. Sure wouldn't mind seeing a flashback fic set when Elizabeth and Harmony's mother negotiated that treaty. *wicked grin*
                            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

I missed this place today.

I had an Orientation to go to today, it was shortened due to only having two people, and when I went to my school to talk with one of teh assistant principals, I found out that they didn't get a sub for me. EVEN THOUGH I TOLD THEM TWO WEEKS AGO THAT I NEEDED ONE. So I worked the rest of the day. In flip flops. Heh.

Okay, rant is over. How y'all doin???

Happy Sparky Day! The weekend can't come quick enough.
                              Amen!!!

I didn't know that bit of trivia. Well then, thank you JF for being practical and accidentally adding ship.
                              He's a smart one, that JoeF.

That's so adorable! I wish I spoke the language.
                              There is a story that was posted on FFdotnet a while ago --
                              Spoiler:
                              unfortunately, the latest chapter contains Sheyla, but it's all good if you don't read Chapter 8!!!

If anyone wants to read it, check out PegBook LantisNet here.

Eep! Yay, goes to read!
                              John always did think there was something about girls with glasses. Love it.
                              Thanks to both of you for reading it!!!

I think there was some discussion of that if I remember correctly. I can see it both ways. She had never seen that side of him before and it must have been shocking. But of course, the writers dropped it like a hot rock.
                              Why would they ever do that???

Spoiler:
                              *high pitched girlish scream*

Oh my God. I think I'm gonna be scarred for a while. I need Kate.

Spoiler:
                              I think I could take her more seriously if not for the huge dangling breasts. LOL!
                              Yeah, that's what horrified me the most. *pokes out mind's eye*

Comment

MCKAY!
                                But in the end, she was too young for me.
                                How young, exactly?
                                Uhh, thirteen.
                                My condolences.
                                That's okay. A year later, he started dating Keller. Who's thirteen years younger--
                                Shut up, Sheppard.

Heh. You know, the curious thing about Harmony is that Elizabeth was undoubtedly in charge when the alliance between Atlantis and Harmony's people was formed. Sure wouldn't mind seeing a flashback fic set when Elizabeth and Harmony's mother negotiated that treaty. *wicked grin*
                                It's been added to my fic bunny plot list.

All right, heading to bed, which means sitting up way past my bedtime to write some fic. And maybe make some icons for SGARising. We'll see.

Be back in the morning.

Comment

Working...
                                X