Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
    Gus, anyone have a clue what is up with our ranks? c'mon I'm really intrigued.
    It's part of the may theme - classic scifi movies and tv-shows.

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
    Can I use too even though I'm not a writer? *puppy face*
    I'm not a writer either, so yup you can use them.
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
      It's part of the may theme - classic scifi movies and tv-shows.

I'm not a writer either, so yup you can use them.
      The pirate theme was MUCH more fun.

Yay, goes to use....

And I love your new icon!! So pretty

Comment

And I love your new icon!! So pretty
        Thx.

Comment

what can i do to contribute to atlantis rising? i got this week of school before finals start but if there is anything i can do please let me know.

Comment

Testing... 1...2...3

Hmm, should say something Sparky related. Progeny - I thought it was interesting how in John's delusion he imagined Elizabeth as the last person to keep looking back up at him.

Does anyone have any ideas about what Elizabeth's delusion was? Niam says he saw compassion in her. Are there any fics out there with this?

Comment

Originally posted by TheLadyMore View Post
              Beautiful work dear you're a magician!
              Wow, these are beautiful!!
              Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
              Love the posters.
              Originally posted by Anuna View Post
              Wow I really LOVE the posters! Amazing work, Erin!
              Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
              Those are excellent. Great work. They could all have gathered out there once again to wave goodbye to Earth before the big take off. Very well done.
              Thank you all very much! Glad you liked them.

I think when we make the big announcement, we need to link to one of these. You can check with SK on how to do that on Twitter. And I'll also make sure they get on the website. Do you have them on photobucket or somewhere accessible?
              Yep, they're in the AR folder of my photobucket, along with all the sigs I've made: HERE

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y188/FalconHorus/Banners/Stargate%20Atlantis/SGA_Rising_Lemming.jpg

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y18...SGA_Rising.jpg
              Nice!
              sigpic
              Lovely Sparkiness! ~*~ My: Fanfics - Vids ~*~

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                what can i do to contribute to atlantis rising? i got this week of school before finals start but if there is anything i can do please let me know.
                You can spread the word to your friends to check out our site. There will be a big announcement tomorrow. Do you make art? You can do a wallpaper or something.

Originally posted by Erin87 View Post
                Thank you all very much! Glad you liked them.

Yep, they're in the AR folder of my photobucket, along with all the sigs I've made: HERE

Nice!
                Thanks. Bookmarked.
                sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Has anyone considered starting a SGA Rising thread in the fanfic-section of the forum?

Comment

Has anyone considered starting a SGA Rising thread in the fanfic-section of the forum?
                    Haven0t thought about that, and quite frankly, I myself don't feel up to it right now. It's a good idea, I think ... but I wonder how it would turn out.
                    I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

I thought of it and think we should do it after the first ep is up. Frankly, I'm curious to see how it gets received and I think the trolls can be dealt with. I'm willing to take them on if nobody else is. I feel like our project has been done as close to canon as is humanly possible. We're not starting out pushing our ship and it's well written. So bring on the trolls.
                      sigpic

Comment

I thought of it and think we should do it after the first ep is up. Frankly, I'm curious to see how it gets received and I think the trolls can be dealt with. I'm willing to take them on if nobody else is. I feel like our project has been done as close to canon as is humanly possible. We're not starting out pushing our ship and it's well written. So bring on the trolls.
                        Of course. I agree that if you want to make a thread it should go up as soon as the first episode is available. I just thought it might have been a good idea.

And trolls.... I can handle them too.

Comment

4 Days till the big 21! Too bad its not on Smut Tuesday
                          BALCONIES
                          The Breeding Ground of Ships.
                          sigpic

Comment

As you can see, I've got a new avatar. I decided I wanted to do something in keeping with the SGARising theme. Anyone else who wants to use it is welcome. And those much more talented than I are invited to design new ones to go with the project.
                            sigpic

Comment

As you can see, I've got a new avatar. I decided I wanted to do something in keeping with the SGARising theme. Anyone else who wants to use it is welcome. And those much more talented than I are invited to design new ones to go with the project.
                              I can make a custom one for you, just send me pictures and see what magic I could work. =D
                              BALCONIES
                              The Breeding Ground of Ships.
                              sigpic

Comment

Yours is lovely, SR.

Figured I might as well join in. Avatar picspam!!
                                Spoiler:

Feel free to take and use if you see one that strikes your fancy. No obligation. They were really quick and simple to do, which is why there's so many. If you would like any customized (with/without text, etc.), just let me know.
                                sigpic
                                Lovely Sparkiness! ~*~ My: Fanfics - Vids ~*~

Comment

Working...
                                X