Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
    It used to be boss's, but they keep changing things so who knows? *waves cane*

And looks like the Three Stooges have been hacking into GW again.
    That and it's a old movie theme....let's hope I stay TheLADYMore this time

Originally posted by Erin87 View Post
    I bring exciting propaganda for SGA Rising! Well, I'm excited about it anyway. Hope it meets approval!

Full length poster:

Spoiler:

Half/teaser poster:

Spoiler:

I added in Kanaan and Torren, and got Ronon out of those infirmary scrubs. I also have a version of the full length without the stars at the top if anyone would prefer/like to see that one.
    Beautiful work dear you're a magician!
    BALCONIES
    The Breeding Ground of Ships.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
      "But you work in billing, Marie. Why would you be the one to shave him?"
      *snort*

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
      Well, I got through Doppelganger on the re-watch. Kept thinking of our little lemming.
      I fixed Doppelganger with fic...
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

FH why am I NOT surprised?
        BALCONIES
        The Breeding Ground of Ships.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TheLadyMore View Post
          FH why am I NOT surprised?
          Because I am me.

Comment

I bring exciting propaganda for SGA Rising! Well, I'm excited about it anyway. Hope it meets approval!

Full length poster:

Spoiler:

Half/teaser poster:

Spoiler:

I added in Kanaan and Torren, and got Ronon out of those infirmary scrubs. I also have a version of the full length without the stars at the top if anyone would prefer/like to see that one.
            Wow, these are beautiful!!

Comment

Love the posters.

Comment

It used to be boss's, but they keep changing things so who knows? *waves cane*

And looks like the Three Stooges have been hacking into GW again.
                Speaking of the three stooges... Who are the atlantis' version of the three stooges (John, Rodney and Carson?)

Comment

Wow I really LOVE the posters! Amazing work, Erin!
                  I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Why does my rank say "paycheck manager"? SR's is "Foil" and TLM's is "Nucklehead"?? WTF?

Comment

I know this wont affect your Atlantis Rising Project but gateworld just posted something about how the SG-1 Movie Revolution would've revealed the stargate program.

(in the Continuity timeline JM said revolution was supposed to have happened after the events of Enemy at the gate and the events of the Atlantis movie (Extinction) would've been happened after Season two of universe.)
                      Last edited by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard; 15 May 2011, 05:11 AM.

Comment

Full length poster:

Half/teaser poster:

Those are excellent. Great work. They could all have gathered out there once again to wave goodbye to Earth before the big take off. Very well done.

I think when we make the big announcement, we need to link to one of these. You can check with SK on how to do that on Twitter. And I'll also make sure they get on the website. Do you have them on photobucket or somewhere accessible?
                        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Comment

Gus, anyone have a clue what is up with our ranks? c'mon I'm really intrigued.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                              http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y188/FalconHorus/Banners/Stargate%20Atlantis/SGA_Rising_Lemming.jpg

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y18...SGA_Rising.jpg
                              Our art department has come through big time. Those are fabulous. I encourage everyone to use them. I plan to as soon as I have time to switch.
                              sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Our art department has come through big time. Those are fabulous. I encourage everyone to use them. I plan to as soon as I have time to switch.
                                Can I use too even though I'm not a writer? *puppy face*

Comment

Working...
                                X