Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
    It's an old one... a placeholder and reminder that I need a new one.
    Do it or I wont give the pictures of Kate and Teyla I have.
    BALCONIES
    The Breeding Ground of Ships.
    sigpic

Comment

It's been a wonderful Friday -- I got paid for the first time in a month after changing jobs! No more Raman noodles!

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
      Really, only 22? You seem much more mature. That was a compliment by the way.
      Thank you, Auntie! I was one of those kids that RL forced to grow up early ... But eeh, I'm a better person for it. *stands up straight and smiles* BTW, I'll be 23 in September.

And on the pics, I can imagine the nurses playing "rock, paper scissors" to see who got to shave his chest. *dies* I'm picturing how different Joe's treatment would be from Mr. SR. *scrapescrape* Ow! *scrapescrape* Ow! vs. *smoothes on the shave cream* *careful application of very sharp razor in long strokes* *smoothes on more shave cream* "You can stop right there, nurse. We don't need to shave the whole chest."

Or the supervising nurse handing out assignments: It's 85 year old Mr. Jones here for his colonoscopy or Mr. F and his lumpy shoulder. Stand back and watch the nurse smackdown.
      Ooh, I'm in.

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
      I provided the spoiler in you PM box. It's under spoiler tags. I striongly preferred knowing this one. Trust me. If I didn't I don't know how I'd watch that ep.
      Hey 'Nuna, do you mind PMing me as well? Please???

Well, off to bank, then home to clean up and change for a friend's graduation party.

Have a good afternoon/evening/night!!!

Comment

Originally posted by TheLadyMore View Post
        Check your PM box.
        Last edited by Anuna; 13 May 2011, 12:14 PM.
        I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by TheLadyMore View Post
          Do it or I wont give the pictures of Kate and Teyla I have.
          Oye, bribery...
          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Sparkiness at the end of the day. What could be better?

sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

*faints* Needed that bit of yum today!!
              sigpic

Comment

Sparkiness at the end of the day. What could be better?

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a1.../realworld.gif
                That never gets old!

And a random caption:

Spoiler:

I'm telling you, Carson, I saw them making out in that storage closet. That's why I ... hit my head and fell down, causing me to black out.
                You *fainted*, Rodney. Don't try to blame these two.
                (thinking) Damn, we have to lock the door next time.
                (thinking) Are we done here, there's a whole city full of closets to christen.

Comment

Some humor, I've been having a kick of drawing stick figues I thought you would get a laugh
                  (Note this is for humorous crack not all people are going to be in character)

BALCONIES
                  sigpic

Comment

So I dont know what I was thinking but I sat with my sister to watch the smallville series finale and about half way through the first episode I was like "F*** this I'm going to go read." So I spent the next hour and 1/2 just reading sparky fic and I gotta tell I enjoyed that more than Smallville.

Comment

Sparky wake up. One of my favorites that I've somehow managed to use in probably every vid I've ever done. The little quirk of her mouth. The up and down slide of his eyes. I know that's exactly how I used to look at my boss and he back at me. Yeah, right.

sigpic

Comment

Mentally it is I caught a glance of the Colonel and I like what I see.
                        BALCONIES
                        sigpic

Comment

Really, only 22? You seem much more mature. That was a compliment by the way.

And on the pics, I can imagine the nurses playing "rock, paper scissors" to see who got to shave his chest. *dies* I'm picturing how different Joe's treatment would be from Mr. SR. *scrapescrape* Ow! *scrapescrape* Ow! vs. *smoothes on the shave cream* *careful application of very sharp razor in long strokes* *smoothes on more shave cream* "You can stop right there, nurse. We don't need to shave the whole chest."

Or the supervising nurse handing out assignments: It's 85 year old Mr. Jones here for his colonoscopy or Mr. F and his lumpy shoulder. Stand back and watch the nurse smackdown.
                          "But you work in billing, Marie. Why would you be the one to shave him?"

Sparky wake up. One of my favorites that I've somehow managed to use in probably every vid I've ever done. The little quirk of her mouth. The up and down slide of his eyes. I know that's exactly how I used to look at my boss and he back at me. Yeah, right.

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a1...s/intruder.gif
                          Nice!! Yeah, if I started sitting on my boss' desk and getting him presents then he'd haul me before human resources. (Hmm, is that boss's or boss' - please tell me if I picked the right one, SR)

Well, I got through Doppelganger on the re-watch. Kept thinking of our little lemming.

ETA - what's up with the new titles?

Comment

JT it's classic movie weekend, hence the Sunset Boulevard quote in the sig.
                            BALCONIES
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
                              "But you work in billing, Marie. Why would you be the one to shave him?"

Nice!! Yeah, if I started sitting on my boss' desk and getting him presents then he'd haul me before human resources. (Hmm, is that boss's or boss' - please tell me if I picked the right one, SR)

Well, I got through Doppelganger on the re-watch. Kept thinking of our little lemming.

ETA - what's up with the new titles?
                              It used to be boss's, but they keep changing things so who knows? *waves cane*

And looks like the Three Stooges have been hacking into GW again.
                              sigpic

Comment

I bring exciting propaganda for SGA Rising! Well, I'm excited about it anyway. Hope it meets approval!

Full length poster:

Spoiler:

Half/teaser poster:

Spoiler:

I added in Kanaan and Torren, and got Ronon out of those infirmary scrubs. I also have a version of the full length without the stars at the top if anyone would prefer/like to see that one.
                                sigpic
                                Lovely Sparkiness! ~*~ My: Fanfics - Vids ~*~

Comment

Working...
                                X