Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
    why dont we also have Joshua Jackson as Jack O'Neill and Katie Holmes as Samantha Carter (must be the teenager in me for suggesting these but i do respect JJ he's a great actor.)
    Joshua Jackson is talented love him in fringe, but I think Josh would avoid working with such mediocre actors and good actors placed in the wrong roles.
    BALCONIES
    The Breeding Ground of Ships.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
      If anybody on this thread is their father's age when a movie comes out, I'll be dead. But look on the bright side, at that age you won't remember what was so frakked up about SGA in the first place. It will all be new to you.
      I don't think I'll mind the reboot much... In that case I can tell my... err... not planning on having kids (unless the future girlfriend wants to have children - it could be discussed)... my... possibly future niece/nephew (that is if my sister is ever planning on having kids - at the moment not so much) about my Stargate days.

Like the Doctor Who generations tell each other about their Doctor and companion.

i guess i should look at this way, i got to to share this experience with my own father. and if i have a kid, i'll be sure to share that experience with him or her as well.
      Yup, that exactly.
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by TheLadyMore View Post
        Oh god I'll probably have College aged kids by then! Or high school kids *shivers*

I am actually giving the SG franchise till I'm 30...9 years thats a good gap. If it does happen ten years from now, it would be a cool idea to have Atlantis team reunite after 10 years of living normal lives....and somehow having Elizabeth somehow come back in that gap and Col. and Dr. Sheppard are living comfortable lives with their....I'm gonna give them three.....unless their adult adventures are close to that of bunnies and they breed like Bunnies too *winks* and then have them reunite.

If it doesnt come back by then I probably am just gonna give up because they will either A recast everyone or B revamp the series recasting everyone with random old child stars with Kevin Jonas as John Sheppard, Kristen Stewart as Elizabeth Weir, Justin Bieber as Rodney McKay, Bow Wow as Ronon Dex, Leon Thomas III as Aiden Ford, Victoria Justice as Teyla Emmagan. They will not forget about everyone else in the show but place them as supporting Characters, Torri Higginson will be recasted as Larrin (a Traveler who is a cougar), Joe Flanigan in a ironic move will be playing John Sheppard's Arch Nemisis Acastus Kolya, Rachel Luttrell will be playing various Wraith Queens, Jason Momoa will be Todd the Wraith and David Hewlett will be casted as Richard Woolsey. *Snickers* God help us all.
        If that happens I may need to spork myself in the eye - wait. I won't watch that.
        I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

I like Kevin Jonas... in the Jonas Brothers on the Disney Channel... he's funny.

Kristin Stewart did well in Panic Room.

And I don't know who the others are, except for Bow Wow who was in Fast & Furious: Tokyo Drift, wasn't he? The little dude with the green hulk car.

Comment

Joshua Jackson is talented love him in fringe, but I think Josh would avoid working with such mediocre actors and good actors placed in the wrong roles.
            if you imagine him playing a stargate role would you imagine him playing military or a civilian (ala Peter Bishop)?

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
              Interesting official video. that is Tricia Helfer, correct? Not my type of music or entertainment, really.

Spoiler:
              I used this song when i needed musical inspiration for smut (I wrote Interruptus thanks to Rolling Stones. I'm an old school girl. No modern band beats Rolling Stones at naughtiness.).

Handcuffs? Bondage yes, but handcuffs sounds like bit too much. I always imagined them like a playful couple. Light bondage, but only as a joke, is okay. Handcuffing is ... way too serious.

Well *shrugs* least I tried, I have a whole playlist of Smut songs....that one was recent one added to the list. I don't think you will like them though, I like alternative, emo, inde and pop rock like Green Day, My Chemical Romance, Muse, Fall Out Boy ETC. But I also love old school like Rolling Stones (so I squeed when you said you use them for inspiration they are a great band for Smut inspriation Start Me Up for example ), The Ramones, Pink Floyd (the whole Wall Album speaks about Sheppard I swear) and The Smiths (theres a really good song they sing which describes Sparky the best called "How Soon Is Now"). Actually I am very passive about rock, I just don't like screaming metal which we can't understand the words.

OT for part two of the post

Spoiler:
              I didn't mean handcuffs in a violent set. I don't see Elizabeth, though high sprung and tough, I cannot see Elizabeth as a dominatrix, she's too gentle in my opinion. Though I agree with a once in a while playful way, like for example if were in a situation in Hot Zone Elizabeth can be like "for punishment for disobeying me in front of everyone I'm tying you up and you don't get to touch me" type of thing, if you get my drift, cause I don't see Angry!Hate!Smut happening either.
              BALCONIES
              sigpic

Comment

If that happens I may need to spork myself in the eye - wait. I won't watch that.
                I can also offer Brain Bleech if that happens
                BALCONIES
                sigpic

Comment

...The Smiths (theres a really good song they sing which describes Sparky the best called "How Soon Is Now").
                  I think that's the theme tune from Charmed.

Comment

if you imagine him playing a stargate role would you imagine him playing military or a civilian (ala Peter Bishop)?
                    I see him playing Military, as a John Sheppard type of character, just his attitude.
                    BALCONIES
                    sigpic

Comment

Nighty night my little sparks! *hugs thread*
                      I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Sweet Sparky dreams!

Comment

Night Night have great Sparky Dreams!
                          BALCONIES
                          sigpic

Comment

Interesting official video. that is Tricia Helfer, correct? Not my type of music or entertainment, really.

Spoiler:
                            I used this song when i needed musical inspiration for smut (I wrote Interruptus thanks to Rolling Stones. I'm an old school girl. No modern band beats Rolling Stones at naughtiness.).

Handcuffs? Bondage yes, but handcuffs sounds like bit too much. I always imagined them like a playful couple. Light bondage, but only as a joke, is okay. Handcuffing is ... way too serious.
                            Silk scarves, not metal.

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                            I like Kevin Jonas... in the Jonas Brothers on the Disney Channel... he's funny.

Kristin Stewart did well in Panic Room.

And I don't know who the others are, except for Bow Wow who was in Fast & Furious: Tokyo Drift, wasn't he? The little dude with the green hulk car.
                            Oh thank God. I thought it was just me. Who are these people? Never mind. I don't think I want to know. That Bieber girl is kinda cute though.
                            sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                              Oh thank God. I thought it was just me. Who are these people? Never mind. I don't think I want to know. That Bieber girl is kinda cute though.
                              You just major Green for that.
                              BALCONIES
                              sigpic

Comment

Nighty-night, Anuna!

If there's a reboot, I doubt that I'll ever watch it. 1) They'll probably mess up the characters just as much as the original PTW did, if not worse, and 2) After they had four different actresses play Weir, I'm recasted out.
                                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Working...
                                X