No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fic alert: Part 5 of Stargate!Ren's With Fire and Sword is now online!

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
    Now I'm also wishing I hadn't gotten rid of my B 5 DVDs.
    Oh, darn!

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
    Yeah, I was going to say what SK said. We went on and on here about the medic being Elizabeth. It think your confusion may come from the fact that we pretty much all agreed that no, TPTB didn't ever think it was her, and yes, most of the other fans scoffed at us, but we are Sparky shippers and it made a certain kind of sense to us.

Besides, again John=woobie Elizabeth face=Sparky. End of discussion. Oh and I even made a wallie.

And an awesome wallie it is, too!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Yeah, I was going to say what SK said. We went on and on here about the medic being Elizabeth. It think your confusion may come from the fact that we pretty much all agreed that no, TPTB didn't ever think it was her, and yes, most of the other fans scoffed at us, but we are Sparky shippers and it made a certain kind of sense to us.

Besides, again John=woobie Elizabeth face=Sparky. End of discussion. Oh and I even made a wallie.

Spoiler:
      That very well could have been the source of my confusion. And YAY, I totally agree! The first time I saw that episode I was like OMG he's talking about Elizabeth! I'm such a sap.

Beautiful artwork!!!

Night, Sparkies!

Comment

And here's tonight's SGU for Atlantis Rising report for episode 2.19 "Blockade."

Spoiler:
        Timeline check: It's been over ten days since the end of the previous episode ("Epilogue"), and the Novan colony survivors found in "Common Descent" have been dropped off at the nearest colony world.

As with the past couple of episodes, nothing of any consequence that would affect Atlantis Rising happened this time out. We did see the stones used to contact Earth and bring Telford to Destiny for a briefing; this is the first time we've actually seen the stones used since the SGU/SGA crossover, but it's safe to assume they've still been using them in the interim.

So, there you have it. We now return you to your regularly scheduled insanity.
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

And What does this regular insanity entail?
          BALCONIES
          The Breeding Ground of Ships.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TheLadyMore View Post
            And What does this regular insanity entail?
            Sparky up the ying yang.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday! Gee, where is everybody? Off reading Sparky smut, I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday! Gee, where is everybody? Off reading Sparky smut, I guess.
                Working ... and reading stargate_ren. I'm behind.

I'm being a TA today, and this particular teacher has a lunch break and her planning period directly following. So I get PC access for an hour. Whoopie!!! Right now I'm editing a video for a class project to Japan, and I'm being forced to listen to Justin Bieber. Although, this song isn't actually all that bad.

BTW, I was listening to the radio on the way home, and Lady Antebellum has a new song called "Just a Kiss" and it's another perfect Sparky song!!! Not available yet on iTunes, but when it is, I will try to make a Sparky!vid. It's been a while ...

*back to lurk mode*

Comment

RE: stargate_ren

I just finished reading Parts 4 and 5.
                  Spoiler:
                  AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

Ok. I'm done.

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
                    Working ... and reading stargate_ren. I'm behind.

I'm being a TA today, and this particular teacher has a lunch break and her planning period directly following. So I get PC access for an hour. Whoopie!!! Right now I'm editing a video for a class project to Japan, and I'm being forced to listen to Justin Bieber. Although, this song isn't actually all that bad.

BTW, I was listening to the radio on the way home, and Lady Antebellum has a new song called "Just a Kiss" and it's another perfect Sparky song!!! Not available yet on iTunes, but when it is, I will try to make a Sparky!vid. It's been a while ...

*back to lurk mode*
                    Lady Antebellum! Love them. So many good Sparky songs. Like this one. If you can listen to this and not think about John Sheppard, you've never seen an ep of SGA.

Spoiler:
                    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Lady Antebellum! Love them. So many good Sparky songs. Like this one. If you can listen to this and not think about John Sheppard, you've never seen an ep of SGA.

Spoiler:
                      I hadn't even heard the words before I started thinking about John! Aah, gotta love the power of suggestion. Heehee!!!

But wow, Auntie Red, you're so right. I now love this song!

*vid bunnies start to multiply*

Comment

RE: stargate_ren

I just finished reading Parts 4 and 5.
                        Spoiler:
                        AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

Ok. I'm done.
                        Yup that was pretty much my reaction too.

Spoiler:
                        Wow, that fits John scarily well. :::sigh::: I love John so.

Comment

Somebody recorded the song at a concert. This is the clearest one I could find.

"Just a Kiss" by Lady Antebellum.

Comment

Drabble fic, if anyone's interested:
                            Spoiler:
                            Elizabeth glared at the accumulating pile of garbage inside her quarters as the door closed, letting a heavy sigh escape her. She had been specifically promised that her room would be spotless by the time she got back from the briefing with SGA-3.

Apparently, John Sheppard was not keeping his word today.

"John, are you here?" she called out, glancing around the bedroom, the bathroom, trying to determine his location.

"In here!"

She followed the voice to a doorway, leading into a smaller room off of her living space. As she predicted, John was laying sideways on the floor, holding a wrench in one hand and bracing himself with the other. "Hey 'Lizabeth," he greeted without looking up.

Closing her eyes, Elizabeth dropped her head. "What are you doing?" she asked, crossing his arms.

"I promised I would have this done and cleaned for you today," he replied, pushing himself away from the newly assembled furniture, sitting on the floor for a moment. He glanced up at her, puppy eyes taking over. "Doesn't it look good?"

She opened her eyes again, making contact with his. "It looks great. But you promised that all of the boxes would be gone by the time I came back."

John sighed, standing up and wiping his hands on his jeans. "Sorry, it took me a little longer than expected. Believe it or not," he told her with a smirk, "this is my first time putting a crib together."

She smiled back at him as he walked up to her, planting a kiss on her forehead as their hands met atop her pregnant belly.

And now back to work! SEE YA!!!

Comment

Somebody recorded the song at a concert. This is the clearest one I could find.

"Just a Kiss" by Lady Antebellum.
                              Another perfect Sparky song. That goes perfectly with the one I posted.

And the fic....SQUEE!
                              sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Drabble fic, if anyone's interested:
                                Spoiler:
                                Elizabeth glared at the accumulating pile of garbage inside her quarters as the door closed, letting a heavy sigh escape her. She had been specifically promised that her room would be spotless by the time she got back from the briefing with SGA-3.

Apparently, John Sheppard was not keeping his word today.

"John, are you here?" she called out, glancing around the bedroom, the bathroom, trying to determine his location.

"In here!"

She followed the voice to a doorway, leading into a smaller room off of her living space. As she predicted, John was laying sideways on the floor, holding a wrench in one hand and bracing himself with the other. "Hey 'Lizabeth," he greeted without looking up.

Closing her eyes, Elizabeth dropped her head. "What are you doing?" she asked, crossing his arms.

"I promised I would have this done and cleaned for you today," he replied, pushing himself away from the newly assembled furniture, sitting on the floor for a moment. He glanced up at her, puppy eyes taking over. "Doesn't it look good?"

She opened her eyes again, making contact with his. "It looks great. But you promised that all of the boxes would be gone by the time I came back."

John sighed, standing up and wiping his hands on his jeans. "Sorry, it took me a little longer than expected. Believe it or not," he told her with a smirk, "this is my first time putting a crib together."

She smiled back at him as he walked up to her, planting a kiss on her forehead as their hands met atop her pregnant belly.

And now back to work! SEE YA!!!
                                Awwwwwww! That was so cute! Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Working...
                                X