• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks! He is a cutie!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
      It's official - I'm going to the Halfway Convention! Talked to my sister about it, and she said yes.

Probie - do you hear me - I'M COMING OVER TO GIVE YOU PLENTY OF LEMMINGHUGS!!! Or I could potentially scare you away...
      FH - wheeeeeee - YAY for YOU! So excited that you're going!

SK - thanks for the "yay" on my ficlets. Glad you enjoyed!
      sigpic
      Signature by Erin87

Comment

Originally posted by Pocus View Post
        Happy Easter to those who celebrate. If not, then just have a wonderful day doing what you want!

Thanks Pocus. Same back to you.

I'm resting in between church, cooking and the onslaught of family later. It was supposed to be cloudy and rainy here but it's hot and sunny. Yay for cooking outside.
        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

ZOMG Pocus, I love the bunny! So cute!

Originally posted by SMB_BOOKS View Post
          FH - wheeeeeee - YAY for YOU! So excited that you're going!

SK - thanks for the "yay" on my ficlets. Glad you enjoyed!
          *snuggles you* You're welcome! John is the perfect subject to study the concept of adorkableness.

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
          Thanks Pocus. Same back to you. http://bestsmileys.com/otherhol/4.gif

I'm resting in between church, cooking and the onslaught of family later. It was supposed to be cloudy and rainy here but it's hot and sunny. Yay for cooking outside.
          Barbecue for Easter? YUM! Sounds perfectly delicious!
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

dkfsldj;skl;flfa......LAST NIGHT WAS AWESOME
            BALCONIES
            The Breeding Ground of Ships.
            sigpic

Comment

Glad you had fun!

Oh, and before I forget, there's a new game up for "Best Hug." Let's give Sparky some love, everyone!
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

*runs in, cackling like a madwoman*

OT, but cracktastic (in a good way!):
                Spoiler:
                Those of you who have been here for a while may remember my recommendation of the film "Trick 'r Treat" as the BEST HALLOWEEN MOVIE EVER! a couple of years ago. Well, writer/director Michael Dougherty is at it again, with an evil little message reminding us that not only is it Easter, it's also half way to Halloween.

(Word of warning for anyone who hasn't seen TrT; it is a movie filled with very twisted, dark, morbid and SICK humor, and this new film short lives up to TrT's reputation. Be afraid.)

http://www.fearnet.com/videos/b22351...halloween.html

Comment

The ChiCon is held at a hotel near the airport miles from the city. It's more like the suburbs and easy to get to if you drive, I would imagine. Now the crowds might be a problem, particularly standing in line in those long hallways. But it's a good chance to make friends, and there are lots of large common areas you can escape to.

Happy Easter everybody!
                  Sounds do able. I may have to look into it once the universe quits taking a ball bat to my ribs and more tender bits.
                  I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Hello thread, happy Easter to all who celebrate! I'm sorry to be away from you guys - spending time with family made me neglect my sparky duties. But I've heard the epic news! WOOOT! I wish I could go to con with you all.
                    I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                      Glad you had fun!

Oh, and before I forget, there's a new game up for "Best Hug." Let's give Sparky some love, everyone!
                      Come on guys! We've got at leats the SECOND best hug in Stargate, and probably the best hzug in entire SGA!!!
                      I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
                        Sounds do able. I may have to look into it once the universe quits taking a ball bat to my ribs and more tender bits.
                        Ouchies! Thats gotta hurt!
                        BALCONIES
                        The Breeding Ground of Ships.
                        sigpic

Comment

Good! And everyone, keep poking me (the sharper the sticks, the better!) and holding my feet to the fire! I wanna get it DONE, baby!
                          *pokes with big stick*

Those are perfect. And leading questions can backfire, so we don't know what they'll say. Especially Joe. LOL

It was indeed Coup after the last scene when he said something about calling it a night and she said, "That we can do" and he gave her such a flirty look and left, almost walking into the door in the process. The guys on the commentary agreed that they couldn't keep their hands off each other.

Another question: Why do you think the writers never saw the potential for a relationship between your characters? After all, the fans certainly did.
                          I like the Coup one, although I'd probably word it a bit differently if I were actually delivering it at the Con. But I don't think I'd get a straight answer

Originally posted by SMB_BOOKS View Post
                          A couple days ago on LJ, I asked for prompts (3 to 5 words) that I could write drabbly bits for. Prompts could be from any category, but 2 of the ones I got were SGA so I'll share them here....

Gateraid's prompt:
                          Spoiler:

Ronon zapped my privates

And my response:
                          Spoiler:

"Excuse me, Colonel - he did what?" Elizabeth tried without much success to not let her eyes linger lower on the disheveled Colonel's body.

Trying to keep the frustration from his voice, John replied, "Ronon zapped my privates."

Someday he was going to have to find out exactly how she did that thing with her eyebrow.

Coughing slightly to hide the chuckle she knew John wouldn't appreciate, Elizabeth asked "Please tell me you went to Carson to get, ahem, them checked out, right John?"

"They won't all fit in the infirmary, Elizabeth, I had to have Carson and his team come to the training room!"

Now both eyebrows were climbing up her forehead. "Excuse me? They wouldn't fit?"

"Elizabeth, Ronon zapped 12 of my new recruits, in rapid succession! Said something about 'getting their attention'. Now, I can handle Ronon and I can sure as hell handle my privates, but you might want to say something to him. He seems to listen to you better than he does me sometimes."

Elizabeth held up a hand as she passed the Colonel on the way to her office. "Enough said, Colonel. I'll speak with him later today." This time she couldn't keep the laugh from her voice as she threw over her shoulder, "You better hurry along and get back to your privates - you've left them in Carson's hands and you'll want to make sure he's taking good care of them."

Failegaidin's prompt:
                          Spoiler:

John, Elizabeth, an unexpected date

And my response:
                          Spoiler:

"Today? She's coming today?" John stood in the middle of their rather messy family quarters, a panicked look on his face. He watched Elizbeth race around the space, a look of pure determination on her face.

"John, I told you Jack was trying to expedite her clearance approval so she could get here as soon as possible. Now, move it, Colonel - Operation Clutter Patrol is commencing now!"

John jumped into action, grateful he was the kind of guy who performed well under pressure. He couldn't believe today would be the day he met Elizabeth's mother for the first time, almost as much as he couldn't believe today would also be the day Elizabeth's mother met her granddaughter for the first time.
                          Hey! I was going to suggest you repost that first one, coz it is high-larious

Originally posted by Probie View Post
                          I find a hotel, I will buy my pass in two weeks. It's official, I will be there.
                          I am envious now. Never been to France, never been to a con. Okay, I went to one briefly in a walk through at Christchurch but that's a story for another day

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
                          All very true but there are two small problems with that. I hate big cities and I'm scared of heights. Before you say it, I know Columbus is big but you should see me when I'm around a lot of people there. I scruntch up my shoulders and start chanting go away, go away under my breathe. It's not very pretty, the only perk of going to Columbus for me is NHL hockey.
                          I tend to think of flying as only being as high as the seat one is sitting on. I know that isn't technically true, but it's like sitting in front of the tv (they even have them in the seats ) with a different view out the window

Originally posted by Pocus View Post
                          Happy Easter to those who celebrate. If not, then just have a wonderful day doing what you want!

LOVE the bunny

Thanks Pocus. Same back to you.

Bbq bunny? We have an Easter bunny hunt (they're gunned down) but bunnies are an actual pest here.

Originally posted by TheLadyMore View Post
                          dkfsldj;skl;flfa......LAST NIGHT WAS AWESOME
                          So, the concert was good then

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                          Hello thread, happy Easter to all who celebrate! I'm sorry to be away from you guys - spending time with family made me neglect my sparky duties. But I've heard the epic news! WOOOT! I wish I could go to con with you all.
                          Anuna!!! *glomps*
                          sigpic

Comment

YES FALCON!!!

And big news. Joe and Torri will do 2 panels together!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                            sigpic
                            Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

I've downloaded the pic pack, and the graphics are awesome!
                              Thank you!!! Can't wait to see the result

Downloaded and they are fabulous. Now all I need is a convention to go to.
                              What will your next con be?

I find a hotel, I will buy my pass in two weeks. It's official, I will be there.
                              Whoohoo!!! So will we!!!
                              Can't wait to finally meet you!!!!!

Originally posted by lizabeth39 View Post
                              That I would hate to miss, so if can get time of work I'll definitely be going. Never been to France either so will be a double thrill factor.
                              Awesome!!!! *bounces*

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                              It's official - I'm going to the Halfway Convention! Talked to my sister about it, and she said yes.
                              Whoohoo!!! *does a happy dance*

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                              Wish you could join us too! *hugs*

WHOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!
                              *goes Sparky crazy*

Isn't is October yet?

Sig by me

Comment

YES FALCON!!!

And it's official, you just made my day. Sparky FTW!!!! It's another year of the Spark.

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
                                Thank you!!! Can't wait to see the result

What will your next con be?
                                I don't know. We'll see what the future holds.
                                sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Working...
                                X