No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh great, they're gonna have to get a couple of eggs after all.
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Uhh then the last scene is gonna be Joe Jumpin' off his boat
      BALCONIES
      The Breeding Ground of Ships.
      sigpic

Comment

STFU, stupid scientist assistant. You're getting on Colonel Sam's nerves.
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

And presidential aide girl got her foot smashed in a rockslide. Great.

Comment

Zelenka wannabe's about to become dino food.

Comment

Oh, you dumbass! Go ahead and grab the machine and run away screaming like an idiot and attract the monster's attention! Oy. *headdesk*

Comment

and then there was two er three.

Comment

Zelenka's Toast and it took the machine with him
                  BALCONIES
                  sigpic

Comment

how are they going to resolve everything in 20 someodd minutes?

Comment

Well, the good news is, now the machine and the eggs with the ammonia they need for coolant are in the same place.

Comment

The bad news is, they've still gotta kill the other monster.

Comment

Oooh, commercial for TRON: Legacy! Awesome movie!

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                            never saw the original but i did enjoy Legacy.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                              MMy man James Frain is in that one!!
                              BALCONIES
                              sigpic

Comment

LOL at Sam handing scientist babe the handkerchief.

Comment

Working...
                                X