Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheLadyMore View Post
    Again Chick with White Blouse WHY ARENT YOU TORRI HIGGINSON!
    This!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

They even have the same sexual tension as Sparky Okay totally writing an AU fic revamp of this
      BALCONIES
      The Breeding Ground of Ships.
      sigpic

Comment

Uh, can we get some subtitles for the math equations?
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by TheLadyMore View Post
          They even have the same sexual tension as Sparky Okay totally writing an AU fic revamp of this
          *looks forward to reading it.*

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
            This!
            You know what Torri Higginson in that chicks place!
            BALCONIES
            sigpic

Comment

Those two clowns, Beavis & Butthead, are so gonna die by the end of the first hour, mark my words.

Comment

Rule # 1: never touch the dead alien

Comment

*headdesk*

Never poke a dead monster body.

Comment

Just a boy and his boat...

Comment

Okay. That chick and the colonel Better hook up.

Comment

How Cliche the Guy who wants money for someone else's discovery dies!
                        BALCONIES
                        sigpic

Comment

Ooooh, military hand signals!

Comment

Crap. The private lost his privates.

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                              Okay. That chick and the colonel Better hook up.

NO SHE HAS TO BE TORRI HIGGINSON FOR THAT RO HAPPEN

And Scary Kitty you are psychic Beavus Just died.
                              BALCONIES
                              sigpic

Comment

Four civilians and two military people left.

Comment

Working...
                                X