Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
    Spoiler:
    I secretely wish for the ratings to spike and then fall off the cliff again next week. But don't tell anyone I said that...
    Ha! Those were my thoughts exactly. Take a hint, PTW.

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
    You may remember, but in the early days before Ronon, there was quite a bit of Aiden/Teyla shipping. They had good chemistry and would have been cute together. And an excellent opportunity was missed to ship an older woman with a younger man. LOL
    Yeah, they did have the potential for much cuteness.
    sigpic
    Lovely Sparkiness! ~*~ My: Fanfics - Vids ~*~

Comment

Thanks a lot! Glad to be around!

Comment

Alrighty boys and girls. There be snark. Friend me if you're on LJ and want to read it. PM me if you don't want to be on LJ and I'll send it along. http://southernred2.livejournal.com/friends/

I'll check back later tonight. Feedback will be important to my sanity. Questions are welcome.
        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Rosemary Weir22 View Post
          Hey, look who's back - thought we'd never see you again.

Alrighty boys and girls. There be snark. Friend me if you're on LJ and want to read it. PM me if you don't want to be on LJ and I'll send it along. http://southernred2.livejournal.com/friends/

I'll check back later tonight. Feedback will be important to my sanity. Questions are welcome.
          I'll be friending you then... there'll be a lemming roaming about your LJ soon-ish.
          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Hey, look who's back - thought we'd never see you again.

I'll be friending you then... there'll be a lemming roaming about your LJ soon-ish.
            I already friended you. Why aren't we already friends?
            sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Are you sure you friended me, cause I can't seem to find you, except for the SR2 which I just friended... is LJ playing tricks maybe.

Comment

Originally posted by Rosemary Weir22 View Post
                Heya! How have you been! *waves*

Oh my. This should be interesting...
                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

I read a Teyla/Aiden story once that was really cute.

Mmm... in fact.... *adds another couple to the ever-growing list*
                  You may remember, but in the early days before Ronon, there was quite a bit of Aiden/Teyla shipping. They had good chemistry and would have been cute together. And an excellent opportunity was missed to ship an older woman with a younger man. LOL
                  Hey Aiden could say he was with a Cougar befor Cougars were popular! I wouldnt say cougar I'd say Panther.

I am on Team Teyla/Ronon Though....they are kinda like Sparky to me with Dreds and Smexy clothing

Added
                  BALCONIES
                  The Breeding Ground of Ships.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
                    Still totally added you as a friend

I once wrote a fic like that... or was writing a fic like that... I'm gonna look for it!
                    Yay I haz LJ friends I'll post something there eventually. Maybe if I ever am able to write a fic. Yeah, ok, don't hold your breath. Please let me know if you find that fic!

Originally posted by gateraid View Post
                    I thought it was appropriate. I'm War, you're Peace. So...how about we lay down our arms for a while? And the rest of our bodies, of course
                    Oh John, you're such a naughty boy. Lizzie and I both love it!

http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/...ateraid/s5.jpg

:everett: Lt Ford tells me you sit on her desk Major. Don't try that with me son

No worries there sir. Unless of course you can fill out a shirt like she can

The images!! Please stop with the images!!!!!
                    Poor Ford!!

http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/.../bscap0205.jpg

Frak!! I could quite possibly die here, and they're playing space invaders. I just can't catch a break today
                    Jealous Rodney They ARE standing awfully close. Personal space? What's that?

A lot of the Sparky fics from S1 also had Ford/Teyla. But I don't know any efficient way to sort them out if they're not labeled.
                    Hmm, read a good story with them in it. Let me see if I can find it.

I can't see it. I friended you but I don't think you friended me back.

Ok now for some OT

Spoiler:
                    I need alcohol. I take care of my 81 year old mother with dementia. She goes to a day care type center during the day. She gets home before me by taking the day care center's bus. Usually she just watches TV until I get home. Today she wanted to be helpful and cook dinner. I get home to a horrible smell. She put chicken in the microwave to defrost, but put it in for too long I guess. So it caught on fire. She put it out and everything was fine. Ok. Then she decided to make meatballs and macaroni. Except she used Rice a Roni instead of macaroni. I went into the kitchen and saw what she did, and questioned it. Now she's all angry at me for not being appreciative. She said I don't have to eat it. Sure thing, not going to eat meatballs and Rice a Roni in tomato sauce. Need alcohol. Really bad.

Comment

Read and commented. My reactions went something like this:
                      Spoiler:
                      *snortlolwtf?seriously!roflmaocringedisbeliefmorelol* And then finally... *superiority* SGA RISING FTW!!!!!!!!!! *waves flag*

sigpic
                      Lovely Sparkiness! ~*~ My: Fanfics - Vids ~*~

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
                        Ok now for some OT

Spoiler:
                        I need alcohol. I take care of my 81 year old mother with dementia. She goes to a day care type center during the day. She gets home before me by taking the day care center's bus. Usually she just watches TV until I get home. Today she wanted to be helpful and cook dinner. I get home to a horrible smell. She put chicken in the microwave to defrost, but put it in for too long I guess. So it caught on fire. She put it out and everything was fine. Ok. Then she decided to make meatballs and macaroni. Except she used Rice a Roni instead of macaroni. I went into the kitchen and saw what she did, and questioned it. Now she's all angry at me for not being appreciative. She said I don't have to eat it. Sure thing, not going to eat meatballs and Rice a Roni in tomato sauce. Need alcohol. Really bad.
                        Can't offer drinks - wait, there's a bottle of wine a page back...

But I know the feeling... except my mother isn't that old yet (not nearly ), and doesn't suffer from dementia, but Parkinson's.

Comment

Can't offer drinks - wait, there's a bottle of wine a page back...

But I know the feeling... except my mother isn't that old yet (not nearly ), and doesn't suffer from dementia, but Parkinson's.
                          Spoiler:
                          Oh wow, that's a horrible disease.

Yeah, this is a pitfall of having older parents (they were 45 & 49 when I was born). There were some great things about having older parents (and older siblings), but losing my dad at a young age and now dealing with this while still in my 30s is the unfortunate part.

But anyway, when I read comments about Elizabeth being "too old" to have children I just roll my eyes and think - I'm living proof she's not!!
                          Attached Files

Comment

Spoiler:
                            But anyway, when I read comments about Elizabeth being "too old" to have children I just roll my eyes and think - I'm living proof she's not!!
                            Hell yeah...

This calls for baby-fic... anyone?

I only have a Kate/John baby-fic to offer, and an incomplete Kate/Teyla kids-fic.

Comment

Spoiler:
                              Off topic for support and if anyone of you Sparkies need help I am studying to be a threapist if need someone to talk to over PM I can offer my services since I do need the practice.

Spoiler:
                              I somewhat know how you feel, my mom is in her late fourties but still can be rather difficult, I am dealing with a situation schoolwise, she is giving me a hard time because she doesnt see eye to eye on career paths and I am switching back to my original major Art Threapy. Anyway....she has some emotional issues and at points can have violent mood swings. There are points she questions her abiltity to be a mother. The best advice I can give in my experience is to be patient, a way too keep yourself grounded is to remember its a difficult time for your mother as well, she needs you. I hope this helps =D.

Also whats your LJ name I wanna add you!
                              BALCONIES
                              sigpic

Comment

Hell yeah...

This calls for baby-fic... anyone?

I only have a Kate/John baby-fic to offer, and an incomplete Kate/Teyla kids-fic.
                                I have to write a baby fic reason disclosed never wrote one before. So I am kinda gonna need help.

Also I am writing a huge Kate part in my Sparky story you mind if I am done looking over it to make sure I keep her in character I will give you a cookie =D
                                BALCONIES
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X