No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't have a dog. So I guess the iPad it is!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by TheLadyMore View Post
      Oh you named your ipad too? I named mine the Cromster after Thomas Cromwell.

That and if you name your dog Sparky =D!
      I just call mine "preeecccciiiioooouuusssssssss". My iPad, not my dog. If I had a dog. Which I don't.

Nevermind me. Some of you know why I'm a bit addled tonight. *shudders*
      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Watching Independence Day again trying to cast Sparky in my mind

Part of me wants to cast Sheppard as Will Smith's Character but then Elizabeth is an exotic dancer...hummm

Maybe Ronon will be the Pilot and Teyla the exotic Maybe Shep can be David Levinson and save Lizzie!

Dont mind my ramblings
        BALCONIES
        The Breeding Ground of Ships.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
          I just call mine "preeecccciiiioooouuusssssssss". My iPad, not my dog. If I had a dog. Which I don't.
          Actually, 'The Precious' was my second choice.

*joins in the shuddering and passes over another bottle of whiskey*
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

I can guess. If my guess is right, then I send you lots of pink fruity drinks (with rum) and/or chocolate.

ShipperWriter - good luck on your interview!!!

Even more OT - I'm watching Firefly. It's pretty good! Castle, and Adria, and Keller (but I actually like Kaylee)

Comment

Oh by the way there is one little thing I wanted to ask you guys. So I am doing the AtlantisBigBang on LiveJournal for SPARKY.

So my idea is kinda like a FRAN idea...but the main point is Elizabeth is in a completely different body, different from FRAN and her original body....am I making sense?
              BALCONIES
              sigpic

Comment

Well, pirate background and avatars are gone ... except for FH's, but I think that was intentional. However, I'm still a frakkin parrot. Oy vey.

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                Yeah, it's all an April Fools' joke. Everything should be more or less back to normal tomorrow.

Catnip? Feh. My plot bunnies demand tribute payments of chocolate.

Not that we know of. The closest they probably got was The Storm, though they did also have the occasional establishing shot of Atlantis wreathed in fog during S1-3. So we know that Lantea at least had real weather.

Good luck on the job interview, hope it goes well!

And have a good night's sleep with pleasant Sparky dreams!

LMAO! Probably the same reason we're all now drunk on rum.
                The catnip was for you, SK. Chocolate is in the mail to the fic bunnies' PO Box. Still #666, right???

I guess they're making progress. The skull and crossbones are gone from the background. Should be back to normal soon.

Congrats on the new job. I hope it gives you lots of normal RL free time.
                Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
                I can guess. If my guess is right, then I send you lots of pink fruity drinks (with rum) and/or chocolate.

Even more OT - I'm watching Firefly. It's pretty good! Castle, and Adria, and Keller (but I actually like Kaylee)
                Thanks for all the congrats for the new job! I hope everything will work out -- which if it does, I'm buying a new netbook which is easily convenient so when a Sparky idea appears in thin air during class, I'll ... write it on lunch.

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family Saturday! I'm off to do a mess of errands and then some work on RtP2 this weekend, so try not to burn down the forum while I'm gone.
                Hard to burn down the forum when I'm not even here. Heh.

I'm thinking of naming my new iPad 'Sparky.' Is that sufficient for declaring my love for this fandom?
                You got my vote. That's funny, thanks for reminding me. I've had my new car since October, and I still haven't named it yet. So I need to come up with a name for my car, plus my new netbook which I will be buying with all the proceeds off my FFdotnet Sparky fics some money that will magically appear out of thin air. $$$

*lurk mode*

Comment

Phew! Parrot status disappeared once I posted after the pirate medley was gone.

And I'm still a stinkin' first lieutenant.

Yippee.

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
                    The catnip was for you, SK. Chocolate is in the mail to the fic bunnies' PO Box. Still #666, right???
                    Yep, it's still 666. There's a reason why I also call them the creativity demons.

Thanks for all the congrats for the new job! I hope everything will work out -- which if it does, I'm buying a new netbook which is easily convenient so when a Sparky idea appears in thin air during class, I'll ... write it on lunch.
                    And so much easier to write on than an iPod Touch.

Hard to burn down the forum when I'm not even here. Heh.

You got my vote. That's funny, thanks for reminding me. I've had my new car since October, and I still haven't named it yet. So I need to come up with a name for my car, plus my new netbook which I will be buying with all the proceeds off my FFdotnet Sparky fics some money that will magically appear out of thin air. $$$

*lurk mode*
                    *cracks up* I named my car, too. Johnny.

Phew! Parrot status disappeared once I posted after the pirate medley was gone.

And I'm still a stinkin' first lieutenant.

Yippee.

Comment

I named my car the Puddle Jumper.....cause it looks like a puddle jumper
                      BALCONIES
                      sigpic

Comment

Well, pirate background and avatars are gone ... except for FH's, but I think that was intentional.
                        That is indeed the case.
                        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

what's that saying "you never know a good thing until it's gone?" well i kinda miss the old look.

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post

I need something stronger than fruity drinks, but thanks.

All will be revealed on LJ later in the week. Friend me if you haven't.

Oh by the way there is one little thing I wanted to ask you guys. So I am doing the AtlantisBigBang on LiveJournal for SPARKY.

So my idea is kinda like a FRAN idea...but the main point is Elizabeth is in a completely different body, different from FRAN and her original body....am I making sense?
                            Yes.
                            sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                              LOL!! I'll take the box from last year for a refill.
                              Lol, well, again: remind me about it, because I will forget

*glomps Kris* Welcome back to Sparkyville!
                              Thanks!!! It's good to be back... even though I still need to spork GW from time to time

I named my car the Puddle Jumper.....cause it looks like a puddle jumper
                              My car is actually named Mikey the Puddle Jumper and there are Atlantis stickers on him

I need something stronger than fruity drinks, but thanks.
                              *sends you some more rum*

I'm really curious about that entry!

Sig by me

Comment

Looking forward to it - even though you may have to add some free coupons for strong drinks... and this comes from a teetotaller.
                                Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Working...
                                X