No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SK yeah it's pretty windy and rainy over here. Heck it was Hailing earlier. As for Spring. I think we'll skip spring and go right into summer.

Comment

Meanwhile, in Florida, the weather has been sunny with a high of 80 degrees.

*runs away to avoid rain boots and hail being thrown my way*

Ugh. I don't wanna go to work tomorrow! I wanna stay home and indulge in a perfect Sparky world where, if anything goes wrong, the Sparkies that be will fix it.

Okay. That's the chocolate and beer talking. Probably need to catch some sleep. Night all!!!

Comment

Originally posted by zandra's ashes View Post
        well......as much as i'm cheering the incredible productivity around here *go rising team- woot*, it's still not rubbing off on me. In fact, i may be regressing. (or just possibly going insane)

i caught a history channel commercial and *gasp* saw larry the cable guy's new show. He goes to nasa and well....you can imagine the fun he finds.

Here's a link to info about the show, love him or hate him, dang it- i have to chuckle at his antics.
        http://www.collectspace.com/ubb/forum3/html/004304.html

now imagine larry the cable guy goes to atlantis. Once again: I never see these things coming. Larry the cable guy- aka larry the sparky fan.

There's a crack fic there somewhere, but until that dark day- there is a pic fic!
        i hope you enjoy my insanity

Spoiler:

larry: Git r done!

Wait a minute. Elizabeth, i don't think he's talking about the upcoming mission.

Oh for the love of god,john, he's not exactly subtle. me, john. Get me done!

Why isn't she yelling at larry? Unless...she likes the idea.

larry: Ya'll take things too serious here in outer space. It's not like it'd be premarital sex, well, not unless ya'll planned to get hitched one day. Change is inevitable, except from vending machines.

Well, when he puts it like that...
        My quarters are closer!

larry: Wheeeee dogie! Look at 'em run! I think i just won the betting pool. Where's chuck?
        rotflmao!!!!
        I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post

Ugh. I don't wanna go to work tomorrow! I wanna stay home and indulge in a perfect Sparky world where, if anything goes wrong, the Sparkies that be will fix it.

Okay. That's the chocolate and beer talking. Probably need to catch some sleep. Night all!!!
          *throws rainboots and a slicker at SW*
          Last edited by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard; 25 March 2011, 05:52 AM.

Comment

:::Throws snowballs at ShipperWriter::::

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
              See, that's why the traditional Japanese style of bathing is awesome. You sit on a little stool with a bucket and scrub off all the dirt first, then when you're rinsed off and clean, you soak in the nice hot tub of water. Of course, it can be pretty brutal when the weather's cold.
              Ok now THAT I could get behind. Jacuzzis are fun in winter, except when you get out and the cold air hits you.

Nah, when it's stormy, I dream about John rescuing Lizzeh and then they get down to 'OMG we're alive' rescue smuttage that can't be repeated in a PG-13 forum.
              You really have happy Sparky dreams? ::iz jealous::

I didn't dream about wet!Shep, but I didn't dream about SGA at all. Much better than last night.

Comment

Originally posted by Zandra's Ashes View Post
                Well......as much as I'm cheering the incredible productivity around here *Go Rising Team- Woot*, it's still not rubbing off on me. In fact, I may be regressing. (Or just possibly going insane)

I caught a history channel commercial and *gasp* saw Larry the Cable Guy's new show. He goes to NASA and well....you can imagine the fun he finds.
                Never thought I'd see a link between Larry and SGA, but somehow it works. I would love to see Larry meet Rodney. And Ronon. Priceless. Can't beat that redneck humor. See, we have a sense of humor and can laugh at ourselves. Unlike the effete intellectuals who can't.
                sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

Well, the rain finally got here early this morning. At least I don't have to go out in it.

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
                  Ok now THAT I could get behind. Jacuzzis are fun in winter, except when you get out and the cold air hits you.
                  Yup. Brrr!

You really have happy Sparky dreams? ::iz jealous::

I didn't dream about wet!Shep, but I didn't dream about SGA at all. Much better than last night.
                  Occasionally. I sometimes get some neat fic ideas that way.

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                  Never thought I'd see a link between Larry and SGA, but somehow it works. I would love to see Larry meet Rodney. And Ronon. Priceless. Can't beat that redneck humor. See, we have a sense of humor and can laugh at ourselves. Unlike the effete intellectuals who can't.
                  LMAO! Rodney and Ronon meeting Larry the Cable Guy? The world will never recover.
                  (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                  Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Ronon with Larry the Cable Guy NOW THATS A SIGHT I PAY TO SEE....

Along with Rodney with Jack Harkness and Ianto Jones.
                    BALCONIES
                    The Breeding Ground of Ships.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Zandra's Ashes View Post
                      Well......as much as I'm cheering the incredible productivity around here *Go Rising Team- Woot*, it's still not rubbing off on me. In fact, I may be regressing. (Or just possibly going insane)

I caught a history channel commercial and *gasp* saw Larry the Cable Guy's new show. He goes to NASA and well....you can imagine the fun he finds.

Here's a link to info about the show, love him or hate him, dang it- I have to chuckle at his antics.
                      http://www.collectspace.com/ubb/Forum3/HTML/004304.html

Now imagine Larry the Cable guy goes to Atlantis. Once again: I never see these things coming. Larry the Cable Guy- aka Larry the Sparky fan.

There's a crack fic there somewhere, but until that dark day- there is a pic fic!
                      I hope you enjoy my insanity

Spoiler:

Larry: Git R Done!

Wait a minute. Elizabeth, I don't think he's talking about the upcoming mission.

Oh for the love of god,John, he's not exactly subtle. Me, John. Get ME Done!

Why isn't she yelling at Larry? Unless...she likes the idea.

Larry: Ya'll take things too serious here in outer space. It's not like it'd be premarital sex, well, not unless ya'll planned to get hitched one day. Change is inevitable, except from vending machines.

Well, when he puts it like that...
                      My quarters are closer!

Larry: Wheeeee dogie! Look at 'em run! I think I just won the betting pool. Where's Chuck?
                      O. M. G.

Priceless!!! ROFL

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                      *throws rainboots and a slicker at SW*
                      :::Throws snowballs at ShipperWriter::::
                      *throws umbrella at Sheppard*

:::throws snowball back at JT:::

Hey, snowball fiiiiiight!!!

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

Well, the rain finally got here early this morning. At least I don't have to go out in it.

Yup. Brrr!

Occasionally. I sometimes get some neat fic ideas that way.

LMAO! Rodney and Ronon meeting Larry the Cable Guy? The world will never recover.
                      Seriously true. I had a Sparky dream one night, about two months ago, and this one scene got stuck in my head, so I wrote a fic to be able to put it on Microsoft Works paper. Of course, the fic bunnies went on vacation and I've written three chapters, and the scene still hasn't appeared.

Oh Lordy. Rodney+Ronan+Larry the Cable Guy=being happier than a tornado in a trailer park.

Originally posted by TheLadyMore View Post
                      Ronon with Larry the Cable Guy NOW THATS A SIGHT I PAY TO SEE....

Along with Rodney with Jack Harkness and Ianto Jones.
                      Only if Cadman was inhabiting Rodney's body when he meets Jack. Then I think they'd get along nicely. LOL ... no, I take it back, it'd be "Duet" all over again ...

And, OMG, I actually met my deadline!

Chapter 14 of "Of Detectives and Doctors" is done! The plot thickens ... and so does the stifling heat ...

Comment

Okay SW now this has to be done. This will happen if Jack Harkness goes aboard Atlantis, and those who watch Torchwood know this will go down:

Spoiler:

Jack: My, my, my, I have never seen two finer people together as a couple! Hey would you two fine specimen mind adding a third member in your pair?

: you want to WHAT?!
                        : He isnt serious? John please tell me he isn't serious?

Jack: So what do you say?

: I hate to burst your bubble Captain Harkness but this is a CLOSED partnership, Colonel Sheppard belongs to one person and that is me.
                        : *Thinks* I love it when she claims me as her own.

Jack: Fine, Fine, how about you sweetcheeks? What a piece of this?

This has been another crack idea from The Lady More
                        BALCONIES
                        sigpic

Comment

*snerks* Though I suppose I shouldn't talk, after all, we at Atlantis Rising are trying to strike while the iron is hot and bring SGU canon into our story, too.
                          The difference being that we don't make money from Rising... so, we can iron the hot while... wait... err...

*starts again*

The difference being that we don't make money from Rising and thus we can strike the iron while it's hot as much as we like.

That sentence is still wrong... *facepalm*

The difference being that we don't make money from Rising so while the DVD's need the audience to still be interested, we are filling a void for people who have been waiting for 2 years already, for something more in the Stargate Atlantis area.

@ TLM

Rodney's face is just right.
                          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                            @ TLM

Rodney's face is just right.
                            I know right! This face sums up Rodneys reaction to everything
                            BALCONIES
                            sigpic

Comment

And, OMG, I actually met my deadline!

Chapter 14 of "Of Detectives and Doctors" is done! The plot thickens ... and so does the stifling heat ...
                              OMG!
                              Spoiler:
                              Lizzeh's actually volunteering to be bait?! John is so not going to like that.

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                              The difference being that we don't make money from Rising... so, we can iron the hot while... wait... err...

*starts again*

The difference being that we don't make money from Rising and thus we can strike the iron while it's hot as much as we like.

That sentence is still wrong... *facepalm*

The difference being that we don't make money from Rising so while the DVD's need the audience to still be interested, we are filling a void for people who have been waiting for 2 years already, for something more in the Stargate Atlantis area.

LMAO!
                              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

OMG!
                                Spoiler:
                                Lizzeh's actually volunteering to be bait?! John is so not going to like that.

LMAO!
                                RTP, Pts. 1-2 checked, rechecked and on the way home- eyes getting blurry- stopping until tomorrow.
                                sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Working...
                                X