Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
    Nighty-night, FH, and have pleasant dreams about Kate and Teyla!
    I dreamt, but it was weird. Can't remember either - just woke up totally weirded out. I think it was about SeaQuest though...*scratches head*

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
    Love that idea. At some point we can talk about audio format also. We are a multi-function group. \0/
    Get out of my head!

That thought crossed my mind earlier today...

Art is always welcome. Anyone who wants to do art can start working up some ideas. Things with earth, the city in space, expedition members in various groups looking worried, Nancy, the IOA members, etc. Once everyone can read it, you'll get more ideas.
    Wallpapers for people to use. Banners, signatures, icons... you know, that sort of thing.
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Love that idea. At some point we can talk about audio format also. We are a multi-function group. \0/
      Whee, podfic!

*honks into hanky; wipes eyes* OMG! I just finished RTP and I'm just overcome...overcome I tell you. Now, what was I supposed to be doing? Checking the grammar. Oh crap.
      LOL!

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
      I dreamt, but it was weird. Can't remember either - just woke up totally weirded out. I think it was about SeaQuest though...*scratches head*
      SeaQuest? I've suddenly got the utterly cracktastic mental image of Darwin the talking dolphin hanging out in Atlantis.
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

SeaQuest? I've suddenly got the utterly cracktastic mental image of Darwin the talking dolphin hanging out in Atlantis.
        Dont you love crack SGA dreams. I recently had one where Kolya tortured John with Rebecca Black's Friday.
        BALCONIES
        The Breeding Ground of Ships.
        sigpic

Comment

It was the last thing I watched before going to sleep. The end of season 2... now hopefully season 3 will be out on DVD soon-ish so that i can continue reminiscing on the days I watched it on TV. I love that show so very much.

Darwin in Atlantis would be uber cool.

Comment

Originally posted by TheLadyMore View Post
            Dont you love crack SGA dreams. I recently had one where Kolya tortured John with Rebecca Black's Friday.
            Too much time reading the anti-season 4 thread led me to dreaming about fighting this horrible group of people to try to keep Elizabeth in the show. But they were all stupid and wouldn't listen to me. And then the Elizabeth character came to life and sacrificed herself heroically right in front of me.

Dude, even in my dreams there's angst.

Please, a dream about wet!Shep tonight, kthxbye!

Comment

SGU
              Spoiler:
              apparently season 2 comes out on DVD June 7th.
              http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/news/Sta...l-Season/15164

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
                Too much time reading the anti-season 4 thread led me to dreaming about fighting this horrible group of people to try to keep Elizabeth in the show. But they were all stupid and wouldn't listen to me. And then the Elizabeth character came to life and sacrificed herself heroically right in front of me.

Aw, poor you! I hope you get that dream.

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                SGU
                Spoiler:
                apparently season 2 comes out on DVD June 7th.
                http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/news/Sta...l-Season/15164
                Quick! Cash in while it's still hot... sort of.

Comment

::snort::

Comment

Originally posted by falcon horus View Post
                    aw, poor you! I hope you get that dream. :d

quick! Cash in while it's still hot... Sort of.
                    lol.

Comment

What a horrible Dream! Poor Elizabeth!

And you want some wet Shep?

Spoiler:
                      You've got a way to keep me on your side
                      You give me cause for love that I can't hide
                      For you I know I'd even try to turn the tide
                      Because you're mine, I walk the line

It was John, who else on Atlantis knew every lyric to every Johnny Cash song. He wasn’t as good as Cash himself; in fact he didn’t have the voice of an angel either. But she did not mind hearing him sing. She stood there for a moment not wanting to disturb what was probably his first moment of peace throughout this emotionally draining day.

She could tell he seemed peaceful just laying there surrounded by water of the bathtub like Atlantis was surrounded by the vast ocean. His eyes were closed lightly, his face relaxed. She expected to see some sort of tension in muscles but there was none. Then again it could have been due to that he was surrounded by warm water.

Happy dreaming!
                      BALCONIES
                      The Breeding Ground of Ships.
                      sigpic

Comment

Well......as much as I'm cheering the incredible productivity around here *Go Rising Team- Woot*, it's still not rubbing off on me. In fact, I may be regressing. (Or just possibly going insane)

I caught a history channel commercial and *gasp* saw Larry the Cable Guy's new show. He goes to NASA and well....you can imagine the fun he finds.

Here's a link to info about the show, love him or hate him, dang it- I have to chuckle at his antics.
                        http://www.collectspace.com/ubb/Forum3/HTML/004304.html

Now imagine Larry the Cable guy goes to Atlantis. Once again: I never see these things coming. Larry the Cable Guy- aka Larry the Sparky fan.

There's a crack fic there somewhere, but until that dark day- there is a pic fic!
                        I hope you enjoy my insanity

Spoiler:

Larry: Git R Done!

Wait a minute. Elizabeth, I don't think he's talking about the upcoming mission.

Oh for the love of god,John, he's not exactly subtle. Me, John. Get ME Done!

Why isn't she yelling at Larry? Unless...she likes the idea.

Larry: Ya'll take things too serious here in outer space. It's not like it'd be premarital sex, well, not unless ya'll planned to get hitched one day. Change is inevitable, except from vending machines.

Well, when he puts it like that...
                        My quarters are closer!

Larry: Wheeeee dogie! Look at 'em run! I think I just won the betting pool. Where's Chuck?
                        sigpic
                        Thanks to Copter for my signature art!

Comment

Originally posted by Zandra's Ashes View Post
                          Well......as much as I'm cheering the incredible productivity around here *Go Rising Team- Woot*, it's still not rubbing off on me. In fact, I may be regressing. (Or just possibly going insane)

I caught a history channel commercial and *gasp* saw Larry the Cable Guy's new show. He goes to NASA and well....you can imagine the fun he finds.

Here's a link to info about the show, love him or hate him, dang it- I have to chuckle at his antics.

Now imagine Larry the Cable guy goes to Atlantis. Once again: I never see these things coming. Larry the Cable Guy- aka Larry the Sparky fan.

There's a crack fic there somewhere, but until that dark day- there is a pic fic!

Spoiler:

http://i1197.photobucket.com/albums/...rky/46411a.jpg

http://i1197.photobucket.com/albums/...l_214_0571.jpg
                          Wait a minute. Elizabeth, I don't think he's talking about the upcoming mission.

http://i1197.photobucket.com/albums/...tl_217_096.jpg

http://i1197.photobucket.com/albums/...tl_217_121.jpg

http://i1197.photobucket.com/albums/...arky/larry.jpg
                          Larry: Ya'll take things too serious here in outer space. It's not like it'd be premarital sex, well, not unless ya'll planned to get hitched one day. Change is inevitable, except from vending machines.

http://i1197.photobucket.com/albums/...l_308_1163.jpg
                          My quarters are closer!

http://i1197.photobucket.com/albums/...rky/larry2.jpg
                          Larry: Wheeeee dogie! Look at 'em run! I think I just won the betting pool. Where's Chuck?
                          I don't care who you are. that there is funny.

Comment

also with all this stormy weather here in North Cal i felt like watching The Storm and The Eye. i always do it when there is a severe weather storm. feels right.

Comment

Originally posted by TheLadyMore View Post
                              What a horrible Dream! Poor Elizabeth!

And you want some wet Shep?

Spoiler:
                              You've got a way to keep me on your side
                              You give me cause for love that I can't hide
                              For you I know I'd even try to turn the tide
                              Because you're mine, I walk the line

It was John, who else on Atlantis knew every lyric to every Johnny Cash song. He wasn’t as good as Cash himself; in fact he didn’t have the voice of an angel either. But she did not mind hearing him sing. She stood there for a moment not wanting to disturb what was probably his first moment of peace throughout this emotionally draining day.

She could tell he seemed peaceful just laying there surrounded by water of the bathtub like Atlantis was surrounded by the vast ocean. His eyes were closed lightly, his face relaxed. She expected to see some sort of tension in muscles but there was none. Then again it could have been due to that he was surrounded by warm water.

Happy dreaming!
                              Yay! I've never understood why people enjoy baths. Sitting in your own filth. Blech. Now, jacuzzis on the other hand - that's some good times.

Spoiler:

My quarters are closer!

Your insanity is wonderful!! Sanity is highly overrated anyway.

also with all this stormy weather here in North Cal i felt like watching The Storm and The Eye. i always do it when there is a severe weather storm. feels right.
                              I just watched them myself, trying to program my brain to have wet!Shep dreams tonight. Watch, I'll dream about Kolya killing Elizabeth instead. It's been SNOWING here. It's spring, right?

Comment

Darwin in Atlantis would be uber cool.
                                Very, very uber cool.

*snerks* Though I suppose I shouldn't talk, after all, we at Atlantis Rising are trying to strike while the iron is hot and bring SGU canon into our story, too.

Spoiler:

http://i1197.photobucket.com/albums/...rky/46411a.jpg

http://i1197.photobucket.com/albums/...l_214_0571.jpg

http://i1197.photobucket.com/albums/...tl_217_096.jpg

http://i1197.photobucket.com/albums/...tl_217_121.jpg

http://i1197.photobucket.com/albums/...arky/larry.jpg

http://i1197.photobucket.com/albums/...l_308_1163.jpg
                                My quarters are closer!

http://i1197.photobucket.com/albums/...rky/larry2.jpg
                                OMFG. Priceless!

You and me both. It's looking downright dark and stormy (though all we've gotten is sprinkles so far) down here in Orange County.

Yay! I've never understood why people enjoy baths. Sitting in your own filth. Blech. Now, jacuzzis on the other hand - that's some good times.
                                See, that's why the traditional Japanese style of bathing is awesome. You sit on a little stool with a bucket and scrub off all the dirt first, then when you're rinsed off and clean, you soak in the nice hot tub of water. Of course, it can be pretty brutal when the weather's cold.

Your insanity is wonderful!! Sanity is highly overrated anyway.
                                Quite true.

I just watched them myself, trying to program my brain to have wet!Shep dreams tonight. Watch, I'll dream about Kolya killing Elizabeth instead. It's been SNOWING here. It's spring, right?
                                *snorts* It's supposed to be spring, at any rate...

Nah, when it's stormy, I dream about John rescuing Lizzeh and then they get down to 'OMG we're alive' rescue smuttage that can't be repeated in a PG-13 forum.
                                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Working...
                                X