Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
    She knows, but I don't think one of the most notorious Sparky shippers on the forum is exactly what they have in mind. Besides, the pressure would kill me and annoy those around me.

Meanwhile, I'm just lurking and looking for something interesting to throw in.
    In other words I spoke your name in vain, lol?

I am plotting my S6 episodes and watching Band of brothers and related videos. I have something evry interesting in store for John, and I should really tell you, Eri and few other people what I've come up with.... when I'm less tired than now. But there will be mind whump.

I'm also attempting to plot a Sparky fic in which John and Elizabeth would discuss one of my, ahem, favorite topics - strong women, and where is the line between being a strong woman, and being an unreasonable one. *eyebrow waggle*
    I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

I'm just sitting on the side writing my infamous H/C bathtub scene. It's kinda cute, Liz is trying to comfot a too afraid to admit he's terrified John Sheppard =D then tenderly cares for him.
      BALCONIES
      The Breeding Ground of Ships.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TheLadyMore View Post
        I'm just sitting on the side writing my infamous H/C bathtub scene. It's kinda cute, Liz is trying to comfot a too afraid to admit he's terrified John Sheppard =D then tenderly cares for him.
        Why is he afraid?

Comment

My fellow err... Sparky-visiting-thread people... I just finished doing my part of the beta'ing of episode 1 of Atlantis Rising.

Can I just say...

Spoiler:
          EPIC DOESN'T EVEN COVER IT!!!

I sent my notes to Eri and so now I'm here to wait for SK's part II of Atlantis Rising.
          I never said I was going to patient.
          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
            My fellow err... Sparky-visiting-thread people... I just finished doing my part of the beta'ing of episode 1 of Atlantis Rising.

Can I just say...

Spoiler:

I sent my notes to Eri and so now I'm here to wait for SK's part II of Atlantis Rising.
            God, you all seem to have read it, except for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
              Why is he afraid?
              Well I won't say much but it's a what if Scenario if "Common Ground" ended differently, you can probably put two and two together.
              BALCONIES
              sigpic

Comment

Can I just say...

Spoiler:

I'm looking forward to reading it. I'm not an especially big reader of fan fiction to be honest, but having seen you guys plan this whole thing out I'm rather interested in how the thing will pan out. I'm also particularly curious to see how many of your post Season 5 ideas will be similar to mine, even though my own fanfic progress has uh... stalled... somewhat at the moment.
                "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

Well I won't say much but it's a what if Scenario if "Common Ground" ended differently, you can probably put two and two together.
                  Hm, not really? Did he stay old?

Comment

Hm, not really? Did he stay old?
                    No he was only fed off of once in the reality so he wasn't that old to begin with. What happens is Ladon sacrafices himself for John after guilt of what happened consumed him and Kolya kills him and takes his spot as leader of the Genii. Obviously upon hearing this and feeling his suffering was a waste and suffering the trauma of being tortured (since no one gets through that that quickly *glares at the TPTW*) he is obviously weakened by the fact. He is also terrified something much worse is going to happen to him now that Kolya is more powerful in this reality.

Basically what Elizabeth's role in the story (which is the big one), is a role common in heroic tales. She is the love interest who helps become stronger so by the time he faces Kolya again in the story he will no longer show anyfear or weakness.

Kinda like a comic book film execpt Elizabeth doesn't killed by the villian. (Commandment Number 5 in My Fan Fiction Commandments: Thou Shalt not Kill Dr. Elizabeth Weir )
                    BALCONIES
                    sigpic

Comment

God, you all seem to have read it, except for me.
                      Don't feel like the Lone Ranger. I'm still waiting.....and waiting..... By the time it gets to me I'm sure there won't be much grammar left unchecked.
                      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Can I just say...

Spoiler:

Ok I'm too tired to say anything really coherent, but I want to say how excited I am about the new Season 6!! Go Sparkies!!

Comment

SK, check your PM box! I sent you something, as promised!
                          Received and replied.

Originally posted by ForestFern View Post
                          sparkies,
                          thought you might appreciate both the angle and Torri's signature

http://i857.photobucket.com/albums/a...Bonnangle5.jpg

http://i857.photobucket.com/albums/a...nsigining1.jpg
                          Oh yum! Neck, indeed. And gah, I am so jealous that you've got a photo autographed by both of them! Squee!

She knows, but I don't think one of the most notorious Sparky shippers on the forum is exactly what they have in mind. Besides, the pressure would kill me and annoy those around me.

Meanwhile, I'm just lurking and looking for something interesting to throw in.
                          SR! *glomps and snuggles* We've missed you! And I've seen you lurking, you naughty girl.

In other words I spoke your name in vain, lol?

I am plotting my S6 episodes and watching Band of brothers and related videos. I have something evry interesting in store for John, and I should really tell you, Eri and few other people what I've come up with.... when I'm less tired than now. But there will be mind whump.
                          Folks, I've read her idea. It's gonna kick ass and blow your minds! EPIC!!!!

I'm also attempting to plot a Sparky fic in which John and Elizabeth would discuss one of my, ahem, favorite topics - strong women, and where is the line between being a strong woman, and being an unreasonable one. *eyebrow waggle*
                          And what John finds so irresistibly attractive about them. *joins in the eyebrow waggling*

Can I just say...

Spoiler:

Eeek! No pressure!
                          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                            And what John finds so irresistibly attractive about them. *joins in the eyebrow waggling*
                            I bet it is going to shock Elizabeth considering John's a leaderlike manly man.
                            BALCONIES
                            sigpic

Comment

I bet it is going to shock Elizabeth considering John's a leaderlike manly man.
                              He trusts Elizabeth enough to feel safe in letting go of his own control when he's with her. At least, that's how I see him. And I don't think she'd find that shocking.
                              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

By the time it gets to me I'm sure there won't be much grammar left unchecked.
                                I left grammar well enough alone... and spelling too for the most part. If it jumped out at me, I'd note it down but generally I did what I was hired for - continuation and flow.
                                Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Working...
                                X