Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
    And I'm kinda falling in love with David Tennant.
    He's definitely my Doctor. David my Doctor and Catherine my companion. I absolutely LOVE season 4 of new Who.

Unfortunately also the reason why I stopped watching with Matt Smith as Doctor, he just didn't deliver.
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
      OMG! That's it! Kolya's been playing them both!

And TLM, I agree with SR: you are one sick puppy.

And then be seen exiting said storage closets while straightening their clothes.

We'd better hurry Elizabeth, I don't know if I can control myself until we get to the first storage closet.

Don't bother fixing your clothes John, we're heading back to the storage closet when we're done here!
      sigpic
      Thanks to Copter for my signature art!

Comment

OMG! That's it! Kolya's been playing them both!

And TLM, I agree with SR: you are one sick puppy.
        Again you guys were the ones who brought Kavanaugh and Kolya and I am the sick puppy?!

Blame the Lady Pfft

At least I ain't pairing Liz or John with Lucius Lavin........oh crap

*Offers Chipolte burritos in Peace offering*
        BALCONIES
        The Breeding Ground of Ships.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TheLadyMore View Post
          Again you guys were the ones who brought Kavanaugh and Kolya and I am the sick puppy?!

Blame the Lady Pfft

At least I ain't pairing Liz or John with Lucius Lavin........oh crap

*Offers Chipolte burritos in Peace offering*
          Say hello to my little friend! That tickled me, I must admit. I'm really only still creeped out by Kinky Kavvy- Eri! Need pretty Sparky pics....
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Zandra's Ashes View Post
            http://i1197.photobucket.com/albums/aa429/Zandras_ashes/heeeeeee.jpg
            We'd better hurry Elizabeth, I don't know if I can control myself until we get to the first storage closet.

http://i1197.photobucket.com/albums/...ce319_0048.jpg
            Don't bother fixing your clothes John, we're heading back to the storage closet when we're done here!
            Hahahaha! Lizzeh just can't keep her hands off her flyboy, can she?
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Hahahaha! Lizzeh just can't keep her hands off her flyboy, can she?
              No (can't blame her for that!). Even John knew he was provoking fireworks whenever he went off Kirking to make her jealous (to force her hand and tell the world about their relationship).
              Spoiler:

She would go to great lenghts to make sure he could only be hers, after all, if she thought she couldn't have him- no one could:

She even talked Teyla into helping her take out one of John's adoring admirers:

And what happened to our friend Sora? Think she starved to death in the brig.

*pokes stick at dwindling fires and runs*

K, think I'm about done now
              Last edited by Zandra's Ashes; 17 February 2011, 03:35 PM. Reason: Sanity
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gateraid View Post
                I haven't figured out what to do on photo bucket yet, I just add things as attachments. Spreaking of.......

[ATTACH=CONFIG]29241[/ATTACH]

Elizabeth? What the hell are you doing here?
                I'm sorry sir, she just wouldn't take no for an answer. And I figured it'd be really dangerous, and if she died it'd mean the end of all of those naggings

[ATTACH=CONFIG]29242[/ATTACH]

Everyone hold onto something. Not you Elizabeth, I want you to get the full effect of this

[ATTACH=CONFIG]29243[/ATTACH]

I'll give you this much - your eyesex is a hell of a lot better than Landry's. A thanks for shouting us all dinner. It's the least you could do. I got a lot more warmth out of this steak than I ever got out of you

[ATTACH=CONFIG]29244[/ATTACH]

I wanna come

Fine, but keep quiet, this is my gig. And you're not getting a gun either
                Oh my gosh those were hilarious!! I'm sure Jack understood John's predicament. After all, Elizabeth sexually harassed him too with his own hug! To which he said "ack! girl germs! cooties! ahh!"

Originally posted by Eri13 View Post
                No, No, NO, Kolya loves JOHN. Elizabeth was having a fling with that dude from Mineria. The Scarlet Letter looking guy. Remember she mentioned they were trading partners. She was angry Kolya's kidnapping plan went awry because him getting her was part of it. In exchange for some candelabras. Then John had to go and shoot him and 'rescue' her and no itch scratched that night.

If only Elizabeth and John had talked instead of hating each other and presuming their parts, everything would have gone so much easier. We won't even get into what her true relationship was with Kavanaugh...

http://i260.photobucket.com/albums/i...al_mass522.jpg
                She called him 'kinky Kavvy' in secret
                You, Eri, are officially going to hell for putting THAT in my brain!

Ok I'm teasing - you are a riot! (but I'm still disturbed a bit)

Sora must have become food for Bob the Wraith.

Just rewatching Season 1 DVDs. Love the one where Joe Flanigan is doing his Keanu impression "there's a bomb on the bus". Hahahaha! Oh Joe, you are adorable!

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                  And maybe in 2 years I'll have it all figured out. But actually it's easy because it synchs up everything for you using iTunes. Just plug and play. Simple. And, to quote John Sheppard, I like simple. I luuuuvvvveeeesss it. My precious.
                  iPad! Sweeeeeeet! I'm so jealous! Mr. SR is one nice guy I'm glad you had a nice birthday.

Comment

No (can't blame her for that!). Even John knew he was provoking fireworks whenever he went off Kirking to make her jealous (to force her hand and tell the world about their relationship).

She would go to great lenghts to make sure he could only be hers, after all, if she thought she couldn't have him- no one could:
                    http://i1197.photobucket.com/albums/...G_216_1058.jpg
                    Why do I get the feeling that bondage is about to come into play in this one?

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
                    Sora must have become food for Bob the Wraith.
                    I'll buy that for a dollar!
                    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Just found a nice Shep vid. Long too, almost 11 minutes. Good quality, excellent music (Transformers score) and bonus points for Sparky moments towards the end.

http://vimeo.com/18770343
                      sigpic

Comment

Just found a nice Shep vid. Long too, almost 11 minutes. Good quality, excellent music (Transformers score) and bonus points for Sparky moments towards the end.

http://vimeo.com/18770343
                        *peeks in*

SGAFan does AWESOME vids!!!!!!
                        sigpic

Comment

While you people continue with the kinky stuff... I'm going away for the weekend. See you sunday!

And hopefully I'll return to regular programming...
                          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
                            iPad! Sweeeeeeet! I'm so jealous! Mr. SR is one nice guy I'm glad you had a nice birthday.
                            Thanks. He is indeed but he gets to play with my precious too. Seriously, I want to be buried with my iPad. And iBooks totally rocks the world. You can get War and Peace for free! Not that I'm ever going to read it, mind you.
                            sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

I'm writing s kinky fic now it involves a tied up John while Elizabeth does her work muhahahaha
                              BALCONIES
                              The Breeding Ground of Ships.
                              sigpic

Comment

Catching up on the meme, because I have been a lazy Kitty again...

Day the Fifteenth: Least favorite pairing Fielder's Choice
                                Since the original topic has been deemed to be just too much of a powderkeg for this forum (with good reason!), I'm picking my own topic: What aspect of the show do you think may have been misunderstood?

Much has been made of how the Ancients were portrayed as flawed and arrogant on SGA compared to their seeming perfection on SG-1 and how the two portrayals seem to be at odds. I would argue that the Ancients' flaws and arrogance actually fit SGA rather well, thematically speaking. Let's go back to the original Atlantis myth. According to Plato, Atlantis fell because the Atlanteans were arrogant and ambitious, and overreached themselves with their efforts to conquer the world. Arrogant overconfidence when faced with the Wraith? Overreaching themselves with their efforts to achieve scientific dominance? Sure sounds like the Atlantean Ancients of SGA, doesn't it? Maybe the trend of taking the Ancients' reputation down a peg or two wasn't so far off the mark, after all.

Comment

Working...
                                X