Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
    For those interested in my Valentine eye-candy, I left the entry free for all to see, though I think I turned anynomous commenting off so if you don't have an LJ you won't be able to comment.
    Pretty, pretty people. Thud!!

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
      That's why we nicknamed him the unintentional fool. Wasn't that it? something like that!
      Awww.....shucks. Nothing like some friendly bashing on Valentines eve? Hehehe. Probably the most dangerous nights of the year for some writers....

They did give us Sparky- even in that sinfully sadistic kind of way. I'll hope for him (them) an especially sharp arrow to fall from cupids bow tonight
      sigpic
      Thanks to Copter for my signature art!

Comment

Originally Posted by Falcon Horus
        For those interested in my Valentine eye-candy, I left the entry free for all to see, though I think I turned anynomous commenting off so if you don't have an LJ you won't be able to comment.
        K, this cheered me up. Though I suddenly want to watch Sesame Street and give strangers the bird! Hello!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Zandra's Ashes View Post
          Awww.....shucks. Nothing like some friendly bashing on Valentines eve? Hehehe. Probably the most dangerous nights of the year for some writers....

They did give us Sparky- even in that sinfully sadistic kind of way. I'll hope for him (them) an especially sharp arrow to fall from cupids bow tonight
          Now that's what I like John gets whumped and gets tlc from Liz speaking of which *gets back to fic*
          BALCONIES
          The Breeding Ground of Ships.
          sigpic

Comment

Mission accomplished.
            Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Holy smokes you guys have been busy! Gotta try to catch up.

'Lizabeth, my hair is SO much better than those guys! Look how it sticks up in every direction!

S4 of Supernatural was my favorite season. You've got lots to look forward to.

OMG that was hilarious!

Awesome picspam there, and lovely wallpaper! I gotta buy some creative genes from eBay or something, so I can contribute around here. Anyway, about Intruder... I wonder if Elizabeth went back to stay at the SGC after she and Simon broke up. And I assume that John stayed at the SGC too. It'd be nice to see him being sweet to her about it.
              Intruder is tough. Don't want to shortcut anyone's professionalism because of the recent promotion. Don't want to undercut Elizabeth's integrity- especially considering the final straw with Simon splinters here.

But....I do have one idea....and I'm kind of excited about it. We'll see if I can pull it off.

And I love the add on with Shep's hair. I think my lusty affection for Shep is healthy, but the one thing my guy (my gorgeous but bald guy) doesn't have is that freaking incredible hair. I just want to grab it! Goddess....help me please... !Sorry boys....Can I make a nice Lizzie manip for you, perhaps? I can redeem myself....
              sigpic

Comment

Intruder is tough. Don't want to shortcut anyone's professionalism because of the recent promotion. Don't want to undercut Elizabeth's integrity- especially considering the final straw with Simon splinters here.

But....I do have one idea....and I'm kind of excited about it. We'll see if I can pull it off.

And I love the add on with Shep's hair. I think my lusty affection for Shep is healthy, but the one thing my guy (my gorgeous but bald guy) doesn't have is that freaking incredible hair. I just want to grab it! Goddess....help me please... !Sorry boys....Can I make a nice Lizzie manip for you, perhaps? I can redeem myself....
                Oh my god I love Shep's hair it's so lucious I want to run my fingers through it
                BALCONIES
                sigpic

Comment

That's why we nicknamed him the unintentional fool. Wasn't that it? something like that!
                  Is that anything like a useful idiot? That's one of my favorite expressions.

*high five* I have a bald husband (unintentional) and a bald son (intentional). Mr. SR and Robert Picardo were telling each other bald jokes at the Chicago con.

Originally posted by TheLadyMore View Post
                  Oh my god I love Shep's hair it's so lucious I want to run my fingers through it
                  I don't know how they got his hair under even as much control as they did on the show. In real life the whole back half of his head stands straight up. And it's very shiny.
                  sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                    I don't know how they got his hair under even as much control as they did on the show. In real life the whole back half of his head stands straight up. And it's very shiny.
                    Either way I have a fetish for hairy men especially men with thick dark hair (hence why I am like a kid in a candy store when I see them Israeli boys) so I wouldn't care what it would look like I just wanna run my fingers through it.

I also like arms and necks >.< they are the two things most described in my writings.
                    BALCONIES
                    sigpic

Comment

Casablanca OT
                      Spoiler:
                      i was reading a story that was reminiscent of the old Casablanca movie and after watching the movie for the first time and at the end where they're at the airfield i started to think of John and Elizabeth and was wondering if John would've done the same thing to elizabeth like Rick did for Ilsa.
                      Last edited by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard; 13 February 2011, 06:20 PM.

Comment

Gero actually makes a reference to it on the Adrift commentary - that it gives away the plot of the first 2 episodes. He said his father called him out on it. Gero said he fought about the credits but no one else seemed to care. Then they gave the whole crap about "we were going to get rid of Torri anyway" and it just "happened" that Carter was available. I need a good rolling eyes icon for that one. Of course my anger at listening to that commentary only went through the roof at hearing AT doing the commentary on Lifeline. Really, AT, you thought that would be a good idea?? Not rubbing salt in the wound at all, dear?

And it amazes me that they really thought Torri would jump at the chance to come back for one episode in Season 5. At my job, we've had people who've been laid off come back as "consultants" for very short periods. Let me tell you, it is awkward as hell for all involved. And that's not people who had 6 year contracts in place to begin with.

Wow, got my bitterness out here. Sorry!
                        AAAAAHHHHHHHH! *screams in frustration* That is so frakked up! And Gero actually had a clue on this one? Great, I guess this means I have to send him a fruit basket now.

*joins Zandra on the bitter train*

Yeah, something like that.

Is that anything like a useful idiot? That's one of my favorite expressions.
                        *snerks*

*high five* I have a bald husband (unintentional) and a bald son (intentional). Mr. SR and Robert Picardo were telling each other bald jokes at the Chicago con.
                        LMAO!

I can attest to this as well. Joe's hair totally defies the laws of physics.
                        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

And now we come to today's entry in the 30+1 days meme:

Day the Thirteenth: A scene that made you blush
                          You know, there really isn't any scene that made me blush. But giggle like a madwoman? Definitely. Take that scene in "The Long Goodbye" when John is about to be "possessed" by the spirit of Thalan. He's all, 'You know, they were husband and wife. Anything could happen,' and everyone else is totally nonchalant about the whole thing. Even Caldwell isn't batting an eye except to make sure that Sheppard's not armed! It's like they're all thinking, 'Sheppard and Weir are so doing it anyway, who cares?' It just totally cracked me up!
                          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

And on a different subject, if anyone was interested, the auctions on the Sparky chair backs have closed, and here are the results:

Joe Flanigan chair back - $395.00

Torri Higginson chair back - $142.50

eBay no longer gives buyers' full usernames as they did in years past, just a string of asterisks bracketed by a couple of letters or numbers. But both chair backs were won by a "u***g." (the same person also appears to have won the Christopher Judge and Rainbow (Sun) Francks chair backs) So my wish for the Sparky chair backs to be kept together has been fulfilled.

Comment

Originally posted by TheLadyMore View Post
                              You're in luck you have a Sparky Shipper with full Hebrew school schooling so I have a vast knowledge of Judiasim if anyone has a question I that subject.

Hebrew is just straight up Hebrew, dating back to the time of the forefathers.

The Yiddish language emerged in Eastern Europe. It's bascially a form of Hebrew that uses some Eastern European dialects.

Hope that helps!
                              Thanks. That's been bugging me every since I got my Rat Pack Live and Swinging CD and tracked down all the Yiddish and Hebrew that Dean and Sammy were using on it. Trying to figure out the difference was getting confusing.
                              Last edited by mandogater; 14 February 2011, 08:48 PM. Reason: I ment Live and Swinging.
                              I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
                                FH and pkprd: Maybe we can start a club. I also hate Valentine's day.

Can't wait to see Kris. I'm sure she has many funny things to say.
                                *Raises hand* Can I join too?
                                I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Working...
                                X