Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
    Geeze, I thought I was the only one craving powdered sugar!
    Can we add herseys chocolate syrup with that?

Originally posted by m&mnm317 View Post
    Good Evening Shippers! How are things in the world of J&E going lately?
    I issued a challenge for Sparky.

And I decided to have Sparky in my crossover series after all Anne disappears for a while and presumed dead in the sequel. she comes back yet when she gets back Sparky is going strong!!!!! Muhahahahahaha.
    BALCONIES
    The Breeding Ground of Ships.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by pkprd869 View Post
      Well Zandra, para ti!

Spoiler:
      Hey Good Lookin’

John Sheppard picked up two small boxes and looked back and forth confused. He even shook them to see if there was an audible difference between the two substances. Still confounded, John opened the boxes and dumped some of each on the counter.

“John, what are you doing?” Elizabeth asked as she entered the kitchen.

“Trying to tell the difference between baking powder and baking soda,” John replied as he placed a bit of each substance in his hand.

“Really,” Elizabeth raised a brow in disbelief John Sheppard was in a kitchen and trying to cook.

“I got this recipe, but the part after ‘baking’ got chopped off. So I don’t know if I should use baking powder or baking soda,” John even tried smelling the difference.

“Well... what are you baking?” Elizabeth asked grinning at John’s behavior.

“A cake,” John replied flatly.

“A cake?” Elizabeth fought back laughter as she pictured John in a pink frilly apron holding a spatula.

“Yup. Where are the eggs?” John thought out loud while he searched the refrigerator.

“I’m pretty sure you have to use baking powder,” Elizabeth reached in the fridge and handed John some eggs.

“Thanks. Are you sure I use baking powder?” John went back to shaking the boxes.

“Yes John,” Elizabeth shook her head. She decided to end the inane behavior of John and take the boxes from him.

“Hey Rodney,” John called on his radio, “what’s the difference between baking powder and baking soda?”

John turned to go look for more ingredients when he bumped into something. A large white cloud filled the kitchen. Having trouble seeing even a few inches in front of him, John started groping through the haze. A few seconds later he heard a rather angry growl.

“John... Sheppard,” Elizabeth grit her teeth to stop from yelling.

“Hey John. Baking soda is pure sodium bicarbonate. It needs other acidic ingredients to activate it. Baking powder already has an acidic agent in it,” Rodney explained.

“Uh, ok. Thanks Rodney.” John replied nervously as he realized feeling around blindly had got him in big trouble.

“JOHN!!!!!!!!!!” Elizabeth yelled as she felt a hand on her chest.

“Oh boy,” John turned to run on instinct. But he hit the counter and fell ungracefully on his rear.

“You have got to be the worst cook....” Elizabeth was beginning her tirade but paused when she saw the eggs swaying gently on the edge of the counter.

Normally, Elizabeth Weir is a very kind person. She wants the best for not only her people, but everyone in general. Wishing misfortune or embarrassment on another always seemed wrong to her. But with a powdered white John Sheppard sitting underneath eggs, a moment of weakness overcame Elizabeth. She stomped her foot and the eggs went crashing onto John Sheppard’s head.

“Aw crap,” John sat covered in dry baking ingredients and eggs. Thinking that trying to run and clean up would only lead to more shame, he took a breath and wiped the eggs from his eyes.

“Oh John,” Elizabeth approached with a towel, “you use baking powder in cakes.”

“Right,” John gave a meek grin as he took the towel.

“You forgot milk,” Elizabeth poured a gallon of milk over John’s head, “And keep YOUR hands out of MY cookie jars.”

“Got it,” John took his punishment like a man.

Elizabeth turned to leave the room. She felt a tinge of guilt about adding to John’s egg embarrassment. But she couldn’t fight the smile that crept across her face.

“NO CAKE FOR YOU!!!!!” John yelled from the kitchen.

Elizabeth’s smile widened as she saw Major Lorne, Rodney, and Zelenka heading toward the kitchen.

How’s about cookin’ something
      Up with me

Bwahahahah! Now that brings a whole new meaning to getting egg on one's face!

Originally posted by TheLadyMore View Post
      And I decided to have Sparky in my crossover series after all Anne disappears for a while and presumed dead in the sequel. she comes back yet when she gets back Sparky is going strong!!!!! Muhahahahahaha.
      See? We told you there's no stopping Sparky.
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

And before I forget... meme time!

Day the Eleventh: Your favorite SG-1 guest star
        Daniel Jackson - Out of everyone from SG-1, his presence in Atlantis is the only one that always made the most sense. Daniel helped to find Atlantis, for pity's sake! If anyone from SG-1 belongs in Atlantis, it's Daniel.
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

See? We told you there's no stopping Sparky.
          I know right and all it took was a wish that the replicators took someone other than Elizabeth, the love of Sparky and brainstorming while listening to music.....*high fives Oberoth cause he's working in our favor in this number*

Unfortunately we are gonna have to wait till the next episode in series but not to threat Sparky is like a Phoenix you kill it and surely but surely it rises from the dead.
          BALCONIES
          The Breeding Ground of Ships.
          sigpic

Comment

Oh geez, I guess if everyone else is doing it, I should too

Day 1: Your favorite character

I'm sorry everyone, but I have to be honest, it's Rodney. I see Rodney as more like the person that I am, and John as more like someone I'd like to be like. It's why I can see Rodney and Carson as BFF's instead of Rodney & John (in classic SGA).

However, I have to say that he was completely overused in terms of screentime, dialogue and character development in the later years. Without question, it was a major downfall of SGA that the focus shifted from John (and Elizabeth to an extent) to Rodney. I could give you a play by play of where I think they went wrong with his character, but this isn't really the place for it.

Also, as has been commented on here recently (Anuna wrote an excellent fic about it) Rodney's relationship with John & Elizabeth is made of win. No way in hades do I see his friendship with either of them as sexual (one has to say that on GW for some reason ), but he has a way of adding to their ship that amuses me at times.

Day 2: Your favorite episode

The Eye. TS/TE is a great two parter (my fave) but TE has it all. I'm not sure if I would count it as the sparky-est ep ever, but IMO it's the best in terms of overall plot and giving the main cast something to do. Everyone is given screentime and development, although Teyla is really the exception in this case. Her Sora arc does further the storyline, but in the context, the only reason I can see for it being there is simply for the catfight (don't get me wrong, if they were fighting in jello, I'd be all for it ).

But all of this was back in the halcyon days of s1, when they only had themselves to rely upon - there were no deus ex machinas, no shield, no borrowing from SG-1......

Also, this ep solidified the difference between Jack & John for me (seriously, they both have the same name, how unimaginative). While it was added upon later in the season, this was the one that made me think "hey, this guy has ducks, he's going WAY further than Jack would". Although in fairness, Jack never got a chance to illustrate his skills in this setting.

Obviously I didn't mean ducks

Day 3: An episode you hate

Irresponsible, w/o question. I can forgive them Irresistible, but they knew that ep was a stinker, but soldiered on. Mullie even said (I'm paraphrasing) that it was a bad bad ep. It would've been fine if they hadn't brought Kolya in. Okay, maybe not fine, but not as bad.

Day 4: A character you wish Kolya would kill

This may surprise you, it's Samantha Carter. I like Carter, a lot, but her presence on SGA just fell flat. Killing her off in this manner would've been completely unexpected, and a great way to bring the Genii back into play. Of course, this would've necessitated Kolya not being nixed in Irresponsible.

Day 5: Your favorite pics of your ships

They've all been posted before, why add more?

Day 6: A scene that had you laughing so hard you had to pause

It's hard to say now, because I've seen them all before. SGA is funny in that 'seen once, laugh once' kind of way, but I don't find it eternally funny. That said, most scenes out of Echoes are high-larious

Day 7: A scene you had to pause during to remind yourself it’s not real

Not a single one.

Day 8: An episode you’ve watched more than three times

TS/TE. It's my go to for awesomeness. Failing that, Common Ground or Misbegotten.

Day 9: Your favorite male character (who isn’t your fave char)

Lieutenant Colonel John Sheppard. As I said above, he's the character that I'd like to be like, rather than the one I am, which I imagine is the intention. Herioc, yet self depracating. Smart, but not not snobby with it. One of the lads, yet not overly macho. Damn him, that well adjusted b******

Day 10: Your favorite female character (who isn’t your fave char)

Dr Weir. It's all been said in this meme before, better than I could, so I'll just say they broke the mould with her in terms of characters.

Day 11: Your favorite SG-1 guest star

Given that Carter became a SGA regular, I can't say her. Hmmm. On reflection, I think I have to go with Cam. He was the only one that didn't seem OOC to me when he was there. Everyone else just felt a little 'off' somehow.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by m&mnm317 View Post
              Good Evening Shippers! How are things in the world of J&E going lately?
              The world of J&E is as usual going extremely well. We are excited about our SGARising project and are enjoying our ship as never before. Sparky is universal, eternal and still making us squee after all this time. We have a number of new members who are giving us a renewed sense of excitement that reminds us of the early days.

Well Zandra, para ti!

Spoiler:
              Hey Good Lookin’

John Sheppard picked up two small boxes and looked back and forth confused. He even shook them to see if there was an audible difference between the two substances. Still confounded, John opened the boxes and dumped some of each on the counter.

“Trying to tell the difference between baking powder and baking soda,” John replied as he placed a bit of each substance in his hand.

“Really,” Elizabeth raised a brow in disbelief John Sheppard was in a kitchen and trying to cook.

“I got this recipe, but the part after ‘baking’ got chopped off. So I don’t know if I should use baking powder or baking soda,” John even tried smelling the difference.

“A cake?” Elizabeth fought back laughter as she pictured John in a pink frilly apron holding a spatula.

“Yup. Where are the eggs?” John thought out loud while he searched the refrigerator.

“I’m pretty sure you have to use baking powder,” Elizabeth reached in the fridge and handed John some eggs.

“Thanks. Are you sure I use baking powder?” John went back to shaking the boxes.

“Yes John,” Elizabeth shook her head. She decided to end the inane behavior of John and take the boxes from him.

“Hey Rodney,” John called on his radio, “what’s the difference between baking powder and baking soda?”

John turned to go look for more ingredients when he bumped into something. A large white cloud filled the kitchen. Having trouble seeing even a few inches in front of him, John started groping through the haze. A few seconds later he heard a rather angry growl.

“Hey John. Baking soda is pure sodium bicarbonate. It needs other acidic ingredients to activate it. Baking powder already has an acidic agent in it,” Rodney explained.

“Uh, ok. Thanks Rodney.” John replied nervously as he realized feeling around blindly had got him in big trouble.

“Oh boy,” John turned to run on instinct. But he hit the counter and fell ungracefully on his rear.

“You have got to be the worst cook....” Elizabeth was beginning her tirade but paused when she saw the eggs swaying gently on the edge of the counter.

Normally, Elizabeth Weir is a very kind person. She wants the best for not only her people, but everyone in general. Wishing misfortune or embarrassment on another always seemed wrong to her. But with a powdered white John Sheppard sitting underneath eggs, a moment of weakness overcame Elizabeth. She stomped her foot and the eggs went crashing onto John Sheppard’s head.

“Aw crap,” John sat covered in dry baking ingredients and eggs. Thinking that trying to run and clean up would only lead to more shame, he took a breath and wiped the eggs from his eyes.

“You forgot milk,” Elizabeth poured a gallon of milk over John’s head, “And keep YOUR hands out of MY cookie jars.”

Elizabeth turned to leave the room. She felt a tinge of guilt about adding to John’s egg embarrassment. But she couldn’t fight the smile that crept across her face.

Elizabeth’s smile widened as she saw Major Lorne, Rodney, and Zelenka heading toward the kitchen.

Up with me

SR at first I thought your vid was "I WANT TO know what love is." I thought, "Man, I don't know if sparky can even bring back the rock that was Foreigner until that song."
              Love the fic but even I wouldn't want to lick that mixture off his face. LOL

I love that song. It would make a great vid. Don't look at me though.

*puts on showrunner hat* I'm glad you can still be a writer on the project. Keep watching this thread and the LJ comm. I'm working on some helpful hints for writers that will go up soon. This goes for all our writers. Please stay tuned.
              sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Well Zandra, para ti!

Spoiler:
                Hey Good Lookin’

Up with me

SR at first I thought your vid was "I WANT TO know what love is." I thought, "Man, I don't know if sparky can even bring back the rock that was Foreigner until that song."
                That was pure fun, thanks for finding it! I am with SR though, I'm not sure I'd enter that one in a taste test challenge.

Daniel Jackson - Out of everyone from SG-1, his presence in Atlantis is the only one that always made the most sense. Daniel helped to find Atlantis, for pity's sake! If anyone from SG-1 belongs in Atlantis, it's Daniel.
                You know, I kept expecting to find Daniel as a stow away in a supply box from the Daedalus. I know he was needed at SGC, but it really seemed quite cruel not to let him go to Atlantis. They didn't actually have civilian archeologist or linguist (have I forgotten?) on Atlantis which seemed frankly quite odd to me after Daniels critical role within the franchise.

I need to go back and watch some epps, but I don't remember seeing Elizabeth learning ancient. It was like one day they were writing an epp and thought, well dough we forgot a linquist, who will translate the writing? *slaps hat on Liz with note: make it look like you've been listening to those learn a new language in your sleep tapes*

Don't get me wrong, I was glad this fell to her (I'll take all the air time and character dev they gave her), and I loved the passion that she clearly had for Atlantis, their discoveries and the new knowledge. It seemed to be a logical progression of the character's development over time, but at first it just struck me as odd and incredibly convenient for her character to fill that void. Maybe it's just me.
                sigpic
                Thanks to Copter for my signature art!

Comment

Originally posted by Zandra's Ashes View Post
                  That was pure fun, thanks for finding it! I am with SR though, I'm not sure I'd enter that one in a taste test challenge.

You know, I kept expecting to find Daniel as a stow away in a supply box from the Daedalus. I know he was needed at SGC, but it really seemed quite cruel not to let him go to Atlantis. They didn't actually have civilian archeologist or linguist (have I forgotten?) on Atlantis which seemed frankly quite odd to me after Daniels critical role within the franchise.

I need to go back and watch some epps, but I don't remember seeing Elizabeth learning ancient. It was like one day they were writing an epp and thought, well dough we forgot a linquist, who will translate the writing? *slaps hat on Liz with note: make it look like you've been listening to those learn a new language in your sleep tapes*

Don't get me wrong, I was glad this fell to her (I'll take all the air time and character dev they gave her), and I loved the passion that she clearly had for Atlantis, their discoveries and the new knowledge. It seemed to be a logical progression of the character's development over time, but at first it just struck me as odd and incredibly convenient for her character to fill that void. Maybe it's just me.
                  You're right, we never actually saw that, although you could argue there were hints of it. In The Lost City (SG-1), she didn't know the language (nobody did, including Jack or Daniel), yet by Hide & Seek she could recognise & translate the spoken version of it (Hallings prayer). By the time of The Gift, she was adept enough with it to figure out that Wraith was an offshoot of Ancient and was able to translate Wraith. But by the end of the show, even Rodney seemed to be able to translate Wraith & Ancient when the plot required.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gateraid View Post
                    Oh geez, I guess if everyone else is doing it, I should too

Day 1: Your favorite character

I'm sorry everyone, but I have to be honest, it's Rodney. I see Rodney as more like the person that I am, and John as more like someone I'd like to be like. It's why I can see Rodney and Carson as BFF's instead of Rodney & John (in classic SGA).

However, I have to say that he was completely overused in terms of screentime, dialogue and character development in the later years. Without question, it was a major downfall of SGA that the focus shifted from John (and Elizabeth to an extent) to Rodney. I could give you a play by play of where I think they went wrong with his character, but this isn't really the place for it.

Also, as has been commented on here recently (Anuna wrote an excellent fic about it) Rodney's relationship with John & Elizabeth is made of win. No way in hades do I see his friendship with either of them as sexual (one has to say that on GW for some reason ), but he has a way of adding to their ship that amuses me at times.

Spoiler:

Day 2: Your favorite episode

The Eye. TS/TE is a great two parter (my fave) but TE has it all. I'm not sure if I would count it as the sparky-est ep ever, but IMO it's the best in terms of overall plot and giving the main cast something to do. Everyone is given screentime and development, although Teyla is really the exception in this case. Her Sora arc does further the storyline, but in the context, the only reason I can see for it being there is simply for the catfight (don't get me wrong, if they were fighting in jello, I'd be all for it ).

But all of this was back in the halcyon days of s1, when they only had themselves to rely upon - there were no deus ex machinas, no shield, no borrowing from SG-1......

Also, this ep solidified the difference between Jack & John for me (seriously, they both have the same name, how unimaginative). While it was added upon later in the season, this was the one that made me think "hey, this guy has ducks, he's going WAY further than Jack would". Although in fairness, Jack never got a chance to illustrate his skills in this setting.

Obviously I didn't mean ducks

Day 3: An episode you hate

Irresponsible, w/o question. I can forgive them Irresistible, but they knew that ep was a stinker, but soldiered on. Mullie even said (I'm paraphrasing) that it was a bad bad ep. It would've been fine if they hadn't brought Kolya in. Okay, maybe not fine, but not as bad.

Day 4: A character you wish Kolya would kill

This may surprise you, it's Samantha Carter. I like Carter, a lot, but her presence on SGA just fell flat. Killing her off in this manner would've been completely unexpected, and a great way to bring the Genii back into play. Of course, this would've necessitated Kolya not being nixed in Irresponsible.

Day 5: Your favorite pics of your ships

They've all been posted before, why add more?

Day 6: A scene that had you laughing so hard you had to pause

It's hard to say now, because I've seen them all before. SGA is funny in that 'seen once, laugh once' kind of way, but I don't find it eternally funny. That said, most scenes out of Echoes are high-larious

Day 7: A scene you had to pause during to remind yourself it’s not real

Not a single one.

Day 8: An episode you’ve watched more than three times

TS/TE. It's my go to for awesomeness. Failing that, Common Ground or Misbegotten.

Day 9: Your favorite male character (who isn’t your fave char)

Lieutenant Colonel John Sheppard. As I said above, he's the character that I'd like to be like, rather than the one I am, which I imagine is the intention. Herioc, yet self depracating. Smart, but not not snobby with it. One of the lads, yet not overly macho. Damn him, that well adjusted b******

Day 10: Your favorite female character (who isn’t your fave char)

Dr Weir. It's all been said in this meme before, better than I could, so I'll just say they broke the mould with her in terms of characters.

Day 11: Your favorite SG-1 guest star

Given that Carter became a SGA regular, I can't say her. Hmmm. On reflection, I think I have to go with Cam. He was the only one that didn't seem OOC to me when he was there. Everyone else just felt a little 'off' somehow.
                    Spoiler:

Wow, you were busy last night.

I'm glad you said this about McKay, and I think you said it very well. I will admit to harboring much guilt over this very subject. I *gasp* adore McKay (especially running screaming shooting gun into air a la Runner)- as I well should considering the attention his character was given, I suppose. That doesn't make me feel any better most days. The show wasn't called Rodney McKay vs. The Pegasus Monsters it was SGA. And I would love to see your play by play one day.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gateraid View Post
                      You're right, we never actually saw that, although you could argue there were hints of it. In The Lost City (SG-1), she didn't know the language (nobody did, including Jack or Daniel), yet by Hide & Seek she could recognise & translate the spoken version of it (Hallings prayer). By the time of The Gift, she was adept enough with it to figure out that Wraith was an offshoot of Ancient and was able to translate Wraith. But by the end of the show, even Rodney seemed to be able to translate Wraith & Ancient when the plot required.
                      That's almost terrifying isn't it? I thought about that after I posted, I think McKay did the translation before John walked thorugh the portal and was stranded in the cloister. Elizabeth was much better suited to the subtle art of linguistics. I suspect much in the way of "reading between the lines" of what gets lost in translations between languages would be an art form McKay would do best to steer clear of. As Katie once said, there's not much subtext with McKay.

John, though, it would have been nice to see him do some on the spot translations and suprise everyone. One of my fav things in fanfic is to play upon the idea that if John did learn and understand the language he may have been able to communicate with Atlantis on a sentient level, as though Atlantis itself was an AI- not a stretch considering what happened with the replicators. (and John having the strongest occurance of the gene and all). Oh wouldn't that have been fun to see on screen.
                      sigpic

Comment

And Happy Saturday to all! I plan to spend my afternoon in a way that would hopefully make Shep proud (and tempted to join me).

Spoiler:
                        If I only had some good hot wings to go with this beer....

Out for beer and wings....
                        sigpic

Comment

Much as I love Daniel (he WAS my favorite SG-1 character) I think I have to go with Lindsey Novak on this one, because every time she appeared I wanted to hug and keep her. I don't know if you could call her a true 'crossover' since she started on SG-1 and I think ended on SGA, but she was so FUNNY in ever Atlantis appearance.

If I have to go with a true crossover person, I'd go, then with Jack O'Neill, because how can you not like Jack, and his line to Elizabeth about "I didn't say it was 'good', Elizabeth" just makes me laugh everytime.

That's very true, though I think what they did to 'explain' that is mention Elizabeth's proficiency with languages, which is often a hallmark of an intelligent person who can pick up new ones more quickly than others. I think she was chosen for the SG-1 for the diplomatic elements to her character, but her linguistics background was a definite bonus they wanted to highlight and so her ability to pick up Ancient quickly made sense, especially since it's based in Latin, or Latin's based in it, whatever.

Remember, too, that she was the one who broke the code for the translation of Wraith as well, even if McKay does all the Wraith translation later. It took her a day to do that.
                          Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

Originally posted by Eri13 View Post
                            Much as I love Daniel (he WAS my favorite SG-1 character) I think I have to go with Lindsey Novak on this one, because every time she appeared I wanted to hug and keep her. I don't know if you could call her a true 'crossover' since she started on SG-1 and I think ended on SGA, but she was so FUNNY in ever Atlantis appearance.

If I have to go with a true crossover person, I'd go, then with Jack O'Neill, because how can you not like Jack, and his line to Elizabeth about "I didn't say it was 'good', Elizabeth" just makes me laugh everytime.

That's very true, though I think what they did to 'explain' that is mention Elizabeth's proficiency with languages, which is often a hallmark of an intelligent person who can pick up new ones more quickly than others. I think she was chosen for the SG-1 for the diplomatic elements to her character, but her linguistics background was a definite bonus they wanted to highlight and so her ability to pick up Ancient quickly made sense, especially since it's based in Latin, or Latin's based in it, whatever.

Remember, too, that she was the one who broke the code for the translation of Wraith as well, even if McKay does all the Wraith translation later. It took her a day to do that.
                            I loved Novak too. I wish we could have seen more of her. A scene with her and Ronon would have been pure love. Not shippy love. Just funny love. Kind of the positive version of Ronon and Kavanaugh.

I thought Elizabeth was the logical choice for both the linguist and the negotiator. Too bad we got very little of either. Writers of fail strike again.
                            sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

*whoooohooooo....ouch! Ahem. Mental note to self- don't bounce so high. Who knew my ceilings were so short, right? To use my new favorite word,compliments of SMB_Books, that was pure awesomesauce!

Now- I'm going to raid the pantry. Where did I put that leftover powdered sugar? I have this irresistible craving....
                              "Awesomesauce" - LOL, I'm sure I stole that from someone else online. I know I definitely didn't come up with that all on my own....hehehehehehe

And, remember that little Sparky fanfic challenge on LJ that I signed up for and then started panicking about?? The episode I got assigned????? Wait for it......
                              Spoiler:

Irresistible

*begins to panic in earnest* I. am. so. screwed. But, it probably could have been worse.....it could have been.....
                              Spoiler:

Irresponsible
                              sigpic
                              Signature by Erin87

Comment

Originally posted by SMB_BOOKS View Post
                                "Awesomesauce" - LOL, I'm sure I stole that from someone else online. I know I definitely didn't come up with that all on my own....hehehehehehe

And, remember that little Sparky fanfic challenge on LJ that I signed up for and then started panicking about?? The episode I got assigned????? Wait for it......
                                Spoiler:

Irresistible

*begins to panic in earnest* I. am. so. screwed. But, it probably could have been worse.....it could have been.....
                                Spoiler:

Irresponsible
                                You'll be FINE! What do you have to do with it? I'd look at it positively--if it was a serious eppy, I'd be more worried about delivering, but with a fun eppy, you can do all kinds of creative stuff.

Kill Lucius. That'd be WAY Fun. <3 >8D
                                Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

Working...
                                X