Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
    *comes back, crying* That was so sad! But so, so good, too. It was great to get a glimpse of each of them just being their real selves with each other, instead of the masks they have to wear the rest of the time. Poor Teyla! *wibbles and hugs Teyla and the lemming*
    I just re-read it myself and thought to myself - "Jeez, enough with the sadness already. What were you thinking?"

I took some liberties concerning backgrounds (I honestly have no idea if Cadman's got any siblings) but besides that tried to at least get most of it right.
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Criminal Justice
      Spoiler:
      For my criminal justice class we were given a term paper to do where there are four topics to choose from and one of them is should have civilian review boards?
      and it made me think of stargate and the IOA. what do you guys think?
      Last edited by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard; 24 January 2011, 04:26 PM.

Comment

I just found out that there are alot of Sparky fans on Tumblr
        BALCONIES
        The Breeding Ground of Ships.
        sigpic

Comment

I feared I would never return...and now I fear I may never catch up.
          *RL=loved one in hospital *

So I will be brief and attempt to catch up later.

Amazing job everyone, congrats on 106K! FH- congrats on the upcoming 20k! It cheers me up to no end to see all the love on this forum.

I'm off to collapse in a heap and sleep forever or at least until true loves kiss wakes me (at most likely an obscenely early hour tomorrow am- oh crap).
          sigpic
          Thanks to Copter for my signature art!

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post

They sure are.

Found the fic - it was part of my Lost City Found drabbles, the 13th ficlet to be exact.

Characters: Laura Cadman, Teyla Emmagan, Elizabeth Weir & Kate Heightmeyer
            Spoilers: Duet, Lifeline, Doppelganger, The Seer
            Warning: Character death
            Prompt: giggling; Laure Cadman, Teyla Emmagan, Elizabeth Weir & Kate Heightmeyer
            Rating: PG-13
            That was very good. You should write more. Your captured them very well I think in just a few lines. I would love to have seen more of the women together as friends on the show.

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
            Criminal Justice
            Spoiler:
            For my criminal justice class we were given a term paper to do where there are four topics to choose from and one of them is should have civilian review boards?
            and it made me think of stargate and the IOA. what do you guys think?
            It depends on what they are reviewing. Within the military, no, because civilians have no place judging the military unless they are members of Congress. The problem with Vietnam and Afghanistan is that politicians had/have too much control. If you're talking about the police, then again politicians control the money and want to have control. It's a sticky situation all around.

Originally posted by Zandra's Ashes View Post

Amazing job everyone, congrats on 106K! FH- congrats on the upcoming 20k! It cheers me up to no end to see all the love on this forum.

I'm off to collapse in a heap and sleep forever or at least until true loves kiss wakes me (at most likely an obscenely early hour tomorrow am- oh crap).
            Sorry about your loved one. Hope everything turns out okay.
            sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Hah! Spoke too soon! Part 2 of Stargate!Ren's 'The Politics of Marriage' is now up! And yes, we're back in Atlalan!

*runs off to read*
              *squees and temporarily abandons thread*

Originally posted by Zandra's Ashes View Post

*hugs Zandra* So sorry to hear that, hope everything turns out all right.

Comment

Spoiler:
                30+1 Days of SGA

Day 8: An episode you’ve watched more than three times
                Day 9: Your favorite male character (who isn’t your fave char)
                Day 10: Your favorite female character (who isn’t your fave char)
                Day 11: Your favorite SG-1 guest star
                Day 12: A scene that had you yelling at the screen
                Day 13: A scene that made you blush
                Day 14: Favorite pairing
                Day 15: Least favorite pairing
                Day 16: Favorite season
                Day 17: Favorite team (Ford or Ronon? Weir or Carter?)
                Day 18: Favorite side character
                Day 19: Most annoying side character
                Day 20: Unpopular opinion time!
                Day 21: Best quote
                Day 22: Worst quote
                Day 23: Saddest character death
                Day 24: Favorite in-show lingo
                Day 25: Favorite kiss
                Day 26: OMG WHY SGA WHY moment
                Day 27: Funniest screen cap
                Day 28: Favorite enemy
                Day 29: Least favorite enemy
                Day 30: One thing you would change
                Day 31: How it should have ended

Day 7: A scene you had to pause during to remind yourself it’s not real
                Carson's Death.... *still holding on to her tissue*

Comment

*hugs Zandra* I hope everything goes well for you and your family.

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                  I just re-read it myself and thought to myself - "Jeez, enough with the sadness already. What were you thinking?"

I took some liberties concerning backgrounds (I honestly have no idea if Cadman's got any siblings) but besides that tried to at least get most of it right.
                  I thought you did great with their backgrounds; I dunno if Cadman's got any siblings, either, but there were quite a few pictures in her quarters in "Duet," so one could always assume some of them are of siblings.

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
                  *squees and temporarily abandons thread*
                  Heh.
                  (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                  Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

I still get warm feelings looking at this pic
                    BALCONIES
                    sigpic

Comment

So I got enthralled with some of my newly snurched pictures and played around on Paint too long, and you get this:

Heh.

Comment

So I got enthralled with some of my newly snurched pictures and played around on Paint too long, and you get this:

Heh.
                        Pretty my dear....the remind me of a married couple in those pics =D
                        BALCONIES
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TheLadyMore View Post
                          http://i426.photobucket.com/albums/pp342/Clumsyxheartx3/John%20Sheppard%20Thunkage/088.jpg
                          awww, makes my shipper-heart beat faster.
                          <3

http://i1231.photobucket.com/albums/..._1174paint.jpg

Heh.
                          very sweet. i love that scene

Comment

Originally posted by TheLadyMore View Post
                            http://i426.photobucket.com/albums/pp342/Clumsyxheartx3/John%20Sheppard%20Thunkage/088.jpg

Warm and tingly.

http://i1231.photobucket.com/albums/..._1174paint.jpg

Heh.
                            *melts into a puddle of happy goo*
                            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

*glomps everyone*

Comment

Originally posted by RogueRanger View Post
                                http://i811.photobucket.com/albums/zz37/melanieoz/My%20Sigs%20and%20stuff/johnandelizabethnew.jpg

*glomps everyone*
                                *falls down* absolutely gorgeous.
                                Hah! Spoke too soon! Part 2 of Stargate!Ren's 'The Politics of Marriage' is now up! And yes, we're back in Atlalan!

*runs off to read*
                                Stargate Ren! *runs off to read*
                                Thanks to Spacemonkey Jackson for the signature!

Comment

Working...
                                X