Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Probie View Post
    Day 23: Saddest character death

Elizabeth is not dead so I take Carson even if I didn't cry during the episode.
    The death of Kate: I was more upset by it than sad. Mister Cooper can write some stupid things.
    But if we can pick in SG1 and SGA, I will choose Janet. Her episode was very sad.
    i agree with you probie.

Comment

A happier video....with a quip of Sparky..

BALCONIES
      The Breeding Ground of Ships.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TheLadyMore View Post
        A happier video....with a quip of Sparky..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Nq0MXf6cWc
        *screams of laughter* Oh, that is just too crazy fun crack!
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
          *screams of laughter* Oh, that is just too crazy fun crack!
          I saw it this morning....and as usual I put my favorite characters of SGA in place of the character's on my screen. And I thought....John reminds me of The Dude....a little too much of the Dude

And Maude/The Dude....remind me way too much of Sparky. Uptight feminist goes for the laid back guy....notice a pattern
          BALCONIES
          sigpic

Comment

Good Morning Sparkies

Spoiler:
            30+1 Days of SGA

Day 7: A scene you had to pause during to remind yourself it’s not real
            Day 8: An episode you’ve watched more than three times
            Day 9: Your favorite male character (who isn’t your fave char)
            Day 10: Your favorite female character (who isn’t your fave char)
            Day 11: Your favorite SG-1 guest star
            Day 12: A scene that had you yelling at the screen
            Day 13: A scene that made you blush
            Day 14: Favorite pairing
            Day 15: Least favorite pairing
            Day 16: Favorite season
            Day 17: Favorite team (Ford or Ronon? Weir or Carter?)
            Day 18: Favorite side character
            Day 19: Most annoying side character
            Day 20: Unpopular opinion time!
            Day 21: Best quote
            Day 22: Worst quote
            Day 24: Favorite in-show lingo
            Day 25: Favorite kiss
            Day 26: OMG WHY SGA WHY moment
            Day 27: Funniest screen cap
            Day 28: Favorite enemy
            Day 29: Least favorite enemy
            Day 30: One thing you would change
            Day 31: How it should have ended

Day 6: A scene that had you laughing so hard you had to pause
            Irresistible, when john and carson are in the jumper and carson is about to start crying because he wants to go back to see lucious...gosh, i had to laugh so hard that i had tears in my eyes... the look on johns face when beckett is about to cry is the funniest thing ever!

GW transcript to that scene:
            Spoiler:
            (John stares at him angrily for a moment, then slaps him hard on the shoulder.)

BECKETT: Ow!

SHEPPARD: Buck up, Carson! You haven't been exposed that long. (He grabs the front of his jacket.) Look, I need you to figure out a way how to counteract this thing. There's got to be an antidote of some kind.

(They stare at each other for a moment.)

BECKETT: I can't.

SHEPPARD: Yes, you can. You can beat it.

BECKETT (tearfully): But he needs me.

(He bows his head and starts to sob. John stares at him in disbelief.)

Comment

Hi all, I've finally managed to crawl my way out from under the ton of RL stuff I have got going on and back to the thread and Sparky goodness. Hopefully I won't be so intermittent in being here now. Anyway OT-

Elizabeth isn't dead in my mind so Carson's death definitely.

Okay back to catching with everything.
              Thanks to Spacemonkey Jackson for the signature!

Comment

Originally posted by Short Angel View Post
                Hi all, I've finally managed to crawl my way out from under the ton of RL stuff I have got going on and back to the thread and Sparky goodness. Hopefully I won't be so intermittent in being here now. Anyway OT-

Good morning friends and glad to see you back here Short Angel. I think I'm up to this point also and like most others will have to say Carson. Mainly because they actually made a big deal of it. The bagpipes killed me. And Elizabeth is dead and never will be dead to me so it's definitely not her.

Since his was the first big one, I also had a lump in my throat over Peter Grodin.
                sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!

Hiya, Short Angel! Welcome back, it's good to see you again!
                  (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                  Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Remember how I told y'all that there was to be some Latent Sparky in my crossover fic though John is with Anne Boleyn well I was writing the part where John gets tortured with an Iratus bug and this came out:

"Again I am probably going to have to use some motivation to make you come to the right decision," Kolya sneered lighly grabbing a fistful of John's thick black hair. The colonel moved his eyes towards his captor and stared with a look of hate, "I wonder Miss Boleyn, if you are as weak as Doctor Weir. Last time I had this misfit in my clutches I could have sworn I heard her weeping when I sent the Wraith on him."

John heard a familiar whimper echo through the room. It was Elizabeth's. *A low growl left the Colonel's lips. Unlike last time, he had the freedom to speak. And he was not going to let that opportunity slip through his fingers. Nor, was he going to let Kolya break Elizabeth's spirit as he did last time.

"Elizabeth don't listen to this *******," John growled with a defiant grin forming across his lips, "he just wants to break you, promise me you will be strong this time."*

"I will John," Her heard her voice calmly reply.

The corner of his lips tugged further into a smile. He may not have loved her as he did Anne but deep, deep, DEEP within his soul, he still cared for her. He just hoped McKay was keeping her grounded like he asked.

I can never keep Sparky outta the fic can I?
                    BALCONIES
                    sigpic

Comment

quick little WP

Comment

Originally posted by Torri012 View Post

Once again you wow us with your talent. Such a lovely moment between them.
                        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

I'm BAAAACK!!!

Wow, too many pages to reply to at once.

But for starters ...

106,000 POSTS!!! YIPPEE!!!

Oh, and Anuna, present from John:

Now onto posts:

*smiles innocently and hides carrots for plot bunnies behind back*

Ahh, I'm guessing you two saw the latest update?
                          Spoiler:
                          I think they're gonna be switching back and forth between Caldora and Atalan in this story, which means we should be seeing John and Elizabeth in Atalan in Part 2. Huzzah! (Though I'm betting any weddings won't happen until the next story at the earliest.)
                          Just finished reading the entire series this morning!!! So much for going to the gym!

And my fic bunnies thank you kindly for the carrots. The ice packs kept them cold until they got here ... LOL

Now I want to watch "First Strike". You will think I'm strange but I like this episode. There are so many interesting Sparky scenes in it.
                          Yeah, sadly enough, whenever I make a Sparky vid, most of my scenes come from FS. Heh.

Last week? The show is over and this thread is in ebullition.lol
                          What we said? Sparky is "pesky to kill"?
                          D'oh! It slipped my mind, but I know someone has a motivator that says it. "Stubborn and pesky ... and really hard to kill"??? Crap. I forgot. Bad shipper!

gateraid! Welcome back, buddy! I wanted to reply earlier, but I had to go eat lunch first.
                          Of course. Food is more important than us. Just kiddin. Unless it's Chipotle ... yum.

Well, I think part of it is the relative strength of the gene in those who have it. Most of those in Atlantis with the gene aren't as strong as Sheppard; Weir said it herself in "Rising" that the others had to concentrate to make the Chair work, but Sheppard just sat down and WHAM!
                          The gene's are around his butt. *smacks self for horrible pun*

Word. We needed more city exploration, darnit. Oh well, we'll take care of that.
                          Whoop whoop for SGARising!!!

I certainly like the idea of Keller, too. I'd like to work more with her in Atlantis Rising.
                          Reminds me, someone tweeted JewelS and asked her if McKay and Keller got married after they returned to Earth. She said yes and they had tons of babies that look Samoan. ROFL

... And veering back on topic:

Oh no, I agree, there's a lot of great Sparky material in FS. Ah, the angst, it is delicious... *sporks Ellis*
                          *hands SK another spork* While you're at it, get in a couple jabs for me.

And another thing...

If it's cockroaches you want... *cough*Michael*coughcough* (betcha we could come up with a way to bring him back in Atlantis Rising, too)
                          Don't. You. Dare.

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                          Not that we run with it, we always believed it. We were so happy that an affirmed artist like Martin Firrel picked up on Sparky, and given the quality of acting performances by Joe and Torri, it's not really surprising. They were amazing together and really did share sublime on screen chemistry. And not just sublime - it was extremely hot, too.
                          *droolz*

Spoilers for current Stargate!Ren ahoy!

Spoiler:
                          My guess is that in order to marry Elizabeth, John will probably be required to give up any claim to Sheppard and allegiances to Caldora, so none of their children would be in line to inherit Sheppard. (Don't feel too sorry for John, though. I think Elizabeth may give him Kinsey, since those lands reverted to the crown's control when Robert Kinsey was arrested and executed for treason.) At that point, Cameron becomes Marquis of Sheppard, and when he marries Carolyn, Prince and later King of Caldora (much, much later I hope, 'cause I like Henry!). Cameron and Carolyn's first child would be of course be heir to the throne of Caldora, so perhaps the second child will get Sheppard?
                          Yeah, my thoughts were along the same line.

*dies laughing at the Twilight comparison* Because yeah, Twilight is... urgh.
                          Wow. That reminded me of the SG-1 eppy "200" where they have all these different premises to change around the cast, and they do that one like "The OC" ... *shudders*

It's like those "Everything I ever needed to know in life..." lists. Everything we need to know in life, we can learn from Sparky.
                          Yeah, we need to work on that next.

OMG, that does it! ZOMBIE FICS!!!!!

ZOMG, by lanna_kitty. Zombies invade Atlantis, and it's all Lucius Lavin's fault.

an untitled zombie fic by miera_c for the Global Zombie Uprising of 2007.

Zombie Party, by rhin_ariel. Also written for the Global Zombie Uprising of 2007.

Bring out yer dead!
                          *is scared* High five for the Monty Python reference!!!

Originally posted by Zandra's Ashes View Post
                          For Anuna: A little feel better soon card of sorts.

I know how it feels when nothing's going your way.

Spoiler:
                          [ATTACH=CONFIG]29004[/ATTACH] Beat up, tied up, and couldn't order a pizza right now if you wanted to.

Then things go downhill
                          Spoiler:
                          [ATTACH=CONFIG]29001[/ATTACH]
                          Dr. Weir: I wouldn't have thought you believed in ghosts.
                          Dr. McKay: I never used to, then I learned about things called Wraiths that can suck the life out of you with their hands. [raises hand, gestures demonstratively] What the hell is that?

Your friends are not very helpful

Spoiler:
                          [ATTACH=CONFIG]29000[/ATTACH]
                          I’m sorry for shooting everyone.

Life is just a little crappy

Spoiler:
                          [ATTACH=CONFIG]29002[/ATTACH]
                          Dr. McKay: Crap!
                          Hermiod: What did you do?
                          Dr. McKay: I just ran it through a translation program—it's Wraith.
                          [Hermiod looks at the screen, then at Dr. Mckay]
                          Hermiod: "Crap" indeed.

Maybe a little cup of Joe...err. coffee will give you a little smile break from RL.

Spoiler:
                          [ATTACH=CONFIG]29003[/ATTACH]

Hope you feel better soon dear!
                          *bows to Zandra* Great job!!! That just about summarizes it!!!

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
                          OMG!!! I finally caught up on the four weeks I didn't come on here... sjeez, you guys posted A LOT!!!!!
                          Can't say a lot as I really should get to bed, seeing, it's already 2AM here, but before I leave, I want to share some of my Sparky eye!sex blends!!! And this also makes me realize I really should continue with this project.
                          Anyway, for now: enjoy!!
                          *hugs Kris* Oh, thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you!!!

Originally posted by Lythisrose View Post
                          From Taris-eirien on the Thunk/Whump threads, The Other Side Trailer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQ76t...layer_embedded
                          Ooh, I'll hafta take a look at that!!!

Oh, those are marvelous! Can never get enough eye!sex!
                          Nuff said.

Er, lemme see if I can dig it up...

Spoiler:
                          30+1 Days of SGA

Day 1: Your favorite character
                          Day 2: Your favorite episode
                          Day 3: An episode you hate
                          Day 4: A character you wish Kolya would kill
                          Day 5: Your favorite pics of your ships

I really ought to do this meme, some of the responses have been hilarious!
                          *smacks head* Oh man, I gotta catch up!!!

Originally posted by TheLadyMore View Post
                          Now imagine Kolya smoking a ciggarette singing in Italian, while his men drag a screaming John Sheppard through the stargate.....totally a deleted scene in Common Ground!
                          *diez laughing*

Originally posted by Irish Eyes View Post
                          Me too! Maybe a second group of us can start after the first group is finished? I need time to think about my answers. LOL

Off to bed....
                          Nice to see you again, Irish Eyes! And congrats on being the 106,000th poster!!!

Now to start on the next four pages.

Comment

*takes a gasp of air*

And continuing:

Heya Sparkies! Now that the authors for the 2010 Sparky Santa fic exchange have been revealed, I can now shamelessly pimp my fic:

Atlantis's First Thanksgiving, or Why We Learned to Stop Worrying and Believe in the Expedition's Betting Pool, which I wrote for the marvelous oparu. It's set in an AU Season 1, with all our old friends making appearances at a celebration held at the Athosian camp. Old skool Sparky, at it's best. Please enjoy!

And in a hilarious bit of irony, oparu was the one assigned to write fic for me: Sugar Rush! It's a hysterical little Christmas fic, and I swear, I am so going to find a way to get some puddlejumper-shaped cookie cutters if it kills me! Hahahah!

Be sure to read and review all the other great fics there, too! These authors need some love!
                            Oh, boy. These have to be good!!!

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                            Time for a Sparky picspam to celebrate the most awesome ship in two galaxies. Let's see what I can come up with.

Spoiler:
                            He was just so adorably nervous here and wanted her to like his gift so much. I wonder if Teyla helped him pick this out. She must have been amused by this big strong warrior so careful to find the perfect gift...for his boss. LOL
                            [G]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a182/southernred/sga-1x15-0023.jpg[/IMG]

And here, just a guy looking at his boss again. Turned totally so that she is the only one he can see and with his heart in his eyes, never looking away from her and her never looking at anyone else but him for the longest time until her voice broke and Rodney made a crack to break the tension... yep, no ship here either.
                            [G]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a182/southernred/sga-3x02-1312.jpg[/IMG]

"Seemed longer, huh?" That voice that drops into the lower registers only when he's talking to her and somehow making it sound very intimate and personal...yeah, that voice. And that look? Did I see him look at Chuck that way once? No, didn't think so.
                            [G]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a182/southernred/sga-3x06-2403.jpg[/IMG]

We're thinking the same thing...or communicating without words...or something like that. Whatever it is, it's hard to explain what's happening. Doesn't everybody read their boss's mind like that?
                            [G]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a182/southernred/sga-3x20-1018.jpg[/IMG]
                            YAY, more Sparky picspam!!! Thanks Auntie!!!

Originally posted by SMB_BOOKS View Post
                            SPARKY IS ETERNAL!

Spoiler:

Awe-inspiring, aren't they?

John, are you seeing this?
                            Geez! The Sparky thread has a 106,000 plus posts? That's cool!
                            I was more curious about why the GateWorld Forum just appeared on our HUD.
                            *snickers*

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                            I just ADORE that vid, SR! It's fantasitc - but all of your vids are. let me see if I can dig out my old stuff from YouTube.

BINGO! Here's my most recent work - done for a friend who loves Leonard Cohen. "Bird on a wire", in his version was pretty difficult to vid, because of the song's slow pace. I think I managed to sync clips and lyrics. I'm especially proud of "I have saved all my ribbons for thee" part. Guess which scene I used for that one?

[video=youtube;jL6xqrrainw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jL6xqrrainw

I love vidding John and his POV. I think "Hurt" is my best video by far - and what's even better, the song is performed (although not written) by Johnny Cash.

[video=youtube;kWjMrAYUPN8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWjMrAYUPN8&feature=related
                            You mean my Sparky eyesexathon.

Spoiler:
                            [video=youtube;cUQZtzNWtk8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUQZtzNWtk8
                            Hehehehe!!! I just watched "Walk The Line" again recently, and all I could think about was how I can vid those songs to Sparky. Talk about Sparky on the brain.

She really did have him figured out right from the start didn't she? And I love the way he knows it and lets her get away with it. This scene and the one at the end of The Tower when he accidently tells her he "got the girl" and then backpedals so prettily both tell me that she throws him off balance and before he knows it he acts very un-Johnlike. Like in the Misbegotten scene when she tells him she's never seen him like this. That to me means that he has little control when it comes to her. The infamous cool, calm and unemotional John Sheppard totally loses it when it comes to Elizabeth Weir. That just makes my toes curl.

Now, sadly I have to go finish making soup. Mr. SR has to eat at some point.
                            What she said. *points up*

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                            I buy DVD's for the commentaries, so the more extras they have, the happier I am. However, the first commentary I watched was Echoes and it was so incredibly bad. William Waring didn't even seem aware what was going on in his own episode, that I turned it off and never made another effort to look at any of the others. An utter disappointment that one was.

And the reason why I need to take a break every once in a while...

Cause I'll OD on Sparky and realize that while this thread is active with a ship that I like well enough to talk about it, I don't have anybody to discuss my favorite pairing with, or that my favorite people are getting ignored consistently by 3/4 of the fandom.

And then I'm simply not in the mood to add another view or post.

***Meme continues...***

Spoiler:

I like Kavanagh. He's one of those guys you love to hate. He brings a different kind of dynamic to the team.

There's too many to write down so I'll go with one of my all-time favorites:

Beckett in Rising

Beckett's sitting in the chair and Rodney wants him to concentrate so that it activates.

"I think I feel something." - Rodney looks hopeful. - "It could be lunch related." -
                            *nods* It's true, while we believe Sparky to be the center of the universe, it is important to acknowledge other people's preferred pairings. But the lemming is always welcome here!

You might like reading stargate_ren if you haven't already. It's def AU, but Kate is a maja playa. I forget where SK posted the link to it ...

A flat board? Gee, sure would be fun to see ships falling off the edge, hahaha!

Nighty-night, and pleasant Sparky dreams!

107,000 next week? Wouldn't that be funny?

Geeze, I don't think I've ever watched the commentaries. Does that make me a bad fangirl?

*wibbles, hugs, sends saucer of sugar*

I have to admit, I agree with this. I rather wish we'd gotten to see more of Kav, just so we could throw stuff at the screen and yell at him more often.
                            ROFL in agreement!!!

I think I may have gotten hooked on SGA right at that line. It's the crack, I tell you!
                            Haha, first time I saw that, I clapped and said, "I love Carson!"

Originally posted by Erin87 View Post
                            Hooray for 106000 posts!!!

Here's a treat to celebrate.

It's official. I'm the biggest most hopelessly romantic sap in the entire world. Please forgive me.

Spoiler:
                            []http://i677.photobucket.com/albums/vv132/Erin87_photos/Sparky/aslongasIlive.jpg[/IMG]

Perhaps it's not quite as good as the other one, but it's just so fluffy and happy that I love it anyway. This was inspired by the same song as the last one; it wasn't ready to let me go yet. Perhaps this has become a series...
                            I honestly don't know what has possessed me to do these backgrounds. *shakes head* Especially this one. (Also I fail so much at straight lines.) I must have become temporarily crazy, because normally I'm far too lazy to do backgrounds (or I feel that it takes away from the focus of the pic).
                            Yes, that is Woolsey down there with the crowd. If you're wondering where the team is, Ronon, Teyla, Rodney and I suppose Jennifer are up there with John and Liz as groomsman, maid of honor, best man and bridesmaid respectively. So yeah...

Enjoy.
                            Very nice, thank you for sharing!!!

Here you go - I offer you a little excerpt from "Submersion"....
                            Spoiler:

WEIR: So am I. Well, we have a lot of exploring to do.

SHEPPARD: “We”?

WEIR: Until Rodney delivers the preliminary status report, I’m all yours. Put me to work, Colonel.

SHEPPARD: Alright, let’s make up some time. Break into teams. Ronon, you’re with Teyla. Elizabeth, you’re with me -- or I’m with you, however you wanna put it.

(Ronon hands him a rifle and he walks off, Elizabeth following him.)

WEIR: Either [ee-ther] way ... or either [eye-ther] way.

(Ronon hands Teyla a pistol and they too head off.)

ROFL!!! Again ...

Comment

Sorry for the trifecta of posts this morning. I suppose I should have put them all into one.

I'm going to give the SGA meme a try. I apologize in advance for any days I miss, or if it takes me until summer to get this done!

Spoiler:

30+1 Days of SGA

Day 1: Your favorite character
                              Day 2: Your favorite episode
                              Day 3: An episode you hate
                              Day 4: A character you wish Kolya would kill
                              Day 5: Your favorite pics of your ships

Day 1 - My favorite character..........

Drumroll please.............

Spoiler:

Big surprise, I know.

The character of Elizabeth is what drew me into SGA to begin with. Her strength, her compassion, her courage, her leadership. All of it, lock, stock and barrel. She was not perfect, and that, in itself is perfection. (whoa, deep thought there) She held the expedition together. She surrounded herself with amazing people and then put them in an environment where their strengths and talents would be revealed and utlized to their best potential. And, she cared. She cared so much, felt things so deeply, which I guess, at times, was both her greatest strength and her achilles heel. And, I admit, when she was lost to the Replicators, I couldn't continue with the show. So, SGA was Season 1, 2 and 3 for me. After that, it transformed into something I couldn't connect to anymore. I did watch the "Elizabeth" episodes in Season 4, but that's it.
                              a) The more posts, the merrier! It gets your count up, as well as the threads.
                              b) Welcome to the meme!
                              c) I love that picture!!! Haven't seen it before! And your analysis of Elizabeth was surperb!

That is indeed who I was wondering about. Thanks SK.

And SMB_BOOKS, since your favorite character is Elizabeth, this next story is for you.

After I went to the Chicago con my friend, Ms. S, got inspired and has been watching S1 of SGA on Netflix. I have been afraid to ask her any specifics about it but got brave today and asked who her favorite character is. She said Elizabeth and for much the same reasons you listed, she started gushing and went on and on about what a great role model she is and how strong a leader and how the part didn't have to be written for a woman or a man. (Reminds me of Martin Firrell.)

Then she said Rodney is her second favorite because she thinks he's funny and then....time for all you Sparkies to be sitting down....and then, while I stood there with my mouth open...she said something like "and Elizabeth is so in love with the military guy...what's his name...the Major."

Now at this point, I lost it and threw my arms around her. She didn't understand my emotion and said, "Oh please don't tell me that she dies because I don't think I could stand it if she dies and they don't get together." Ohdearohdearohdear. I don't think I gave anything away because I reassured her that it's safe to watch S2. I think I covered pretty well and hopefully she won't kill me later.

And once again, a completely unbiased opinion falls in favor of Sparky. Now I just have to stop myself from nagging her to watch more of it. She's distracted right now by Primeval but will get back to SGA I'm sure.
                              *SQUEEEEEEE* Well, SGARising matches everyone and everything. And if she does kill you, we'll all give a nice eulogy.

Originally posted by Short Angel View Post

Welcome back, Short Angel!!! You and I are in the same boat. I was gone for four days, and it feels like a lifetime to catch up on!

But two hours later, I'm caught up. Heh.

Comment

Okay, NOW is meme time!

I thought that Vegas!John's death was rather sad, because to me, when I first watched it, it didn't make any sense. I don't know why, but he turned his back on his job, and even though now that I look at it, I can see how he was trying to redeem himself, for lack of a better term, for all the screw ups that he had made. His history was still sad, and I'm still trying to figure out how Elizabeth Weir could've fit into it.

Heh. Next.

Eeh. Puddle Jumper. Heh. There's more, but that's the only one that sticks out at the moment.

A picture's worth a thousand words.

Spoiler:

Okay, now I've neglected all my other responsibilities of the day, like eating, drinking, and going to the gym. Oh, and getting ready for work this afternoon. Crap on a stick.

Be back later!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X