• Time
  • Show
Clear All

*waving white flag* I am trainable, please forgive *insert puppy dog eyes*

sigpic
    Thanks to Copter for my signature art!

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
      To fic-writer, if you post your ficcie here it can't be over PG13 (T) - don't forget that!
      Thanks for the reminder but I plan on posting it on FF, I just wanted to get those people's opinions that might read it.

Or do you mean if I advertise it?

sigpic
      Coming January 2017

Comment

Originally posted by Zandra's Ashes View Post
        FH was right, not everyone is going to love everything. Only you know where your story needs to go, listen to your gut. I personally happen to be a big fan of shower scenes But then again, I love just about anything with our favorite couple!
        Originally posted by m&mnm317 View Post
        Thanks for the reminder but I plan on posting it on FF, I just wanted to get those people's opinions that might read it.

You know what? Nevermind, I'm just going to stop advertising my fic on here. I don't really want to run the risk of guessing the wrong rating and have someone end up offended but thanks for supporting me guys!

sigpic
        Coming January 2017

Comment

If I am quiet I am doodling!
          BALCONIES
          The Breeding Ground of Ships.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
            And that was even before Simon had such horrible hair

Aww! That's more important. I have zero creative ability, so I won't even attempt to write or draw.

Me too. I fell asleep with a DVD of it on, and that music was looping over and over. Boy did I have nightmares! Awesome show, though.

Speaking of other shows, I really want to see Joe and Torri on Supernatural. The show has already had quite a few Stargate alumni - Michael Shanks, Mitch Pileggi, Robert Picardo, Corin Nemec... Please please please I want to see Joe and Torri on that show. Or one of them. Please. Waaaaant eeeet!! They could be a married hunters who are friends with Bobby. Or they could be evil... wow, that could be fun.

Day 16: Favorite season

Season 2. It's a close call with Season 1. Season 3 has many of my favorite episodes, but as a whole it seems disjointed. I won't even comment on 4 or 5 except to say Vegas rocks! That is all.

Southern Red - finally watched CoP. It was pretty cute! Joe was adorable.
            Day 16: Favorite season

Definitely season one. It was all so new and they were getting to know each other. Sparky was so obvious right from the pilot and it looked like they would be paired some time before the series ended. Boy were we naive.

I don't know what ya'll feed those plot bunnies, but mine have gotten really feisty since I've started hanging around here. I really hope you don't mind JT-2, but I couldn't get that Vengance scene out of my mind after you mentioned it and I've swiped it as a prompt. I've missed pages and pages of postings since I started this fic and I promise to catch up soon. But in the meantime, if you're interested in what those naughty bunnies drummed up it can be found below. It's titled The Post It Note. (And I know someone mentioned not posting fic links unless they are PG, so I just linked to my page there. If that's still a no no, tell me what to do next time; I'm still figuring this all out.)

Deliciously wicked. Those storage closets go all the way back to day one.

Anyone wanting to post fic can do so with a link no matter the rating. As long as it's Sparky related, it will be welcome here. Just give a warning if it's more than PG.
            sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
              Anyone wanting to post fic can do so with a link no matter the rating. As long as it's Sparky related, it will be welcome here. Just give a warning if it's more than PG.
              Have I ever told you I simply adore you! I blush too much with the real racy stuff, but sometimes its just borderline enough....to again make me blush and go with the higher rating, just in case Glad you enjoyed!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
                Erin, that IS THE BEST SPARKY DRAWING I HAVE SEEN!!!!!!!
                That is amazing. I'd love to see it in oils.
                Thank you very much!

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                Sounds like this icon from cutting_onions on LJ:

Heeheehee!
                Haha! I love that!

You know what? Nevermind, I'm just going to stop advertising my fic on here. I don't really want to run the risk of guessing the wrong rating and have someone end up offended but thanks for supporting me guys!
                What SR said.

And guess what, Sparkies! Today I ate at Chipolte for the first time! I have now eaten at the official restaurant of Sparky (and was very pleased; service was good (the topping guy was very nice in guiding a poor newbie through all the choices), the food was excellent, and the place itself was just cool). Thank you guys for recommending it!
                sigpic
                Lovely Sparkiness! ~*~ My: Fanfics - Vids ~*~

Comment

Just posting - this is a PG13 forum. Advertising is okay, just make sure you add the necessary info like pairing (other than Sparky if applicable ), rating and possible warnings like character death or something.

You'll be fine if you keep that in mind, and well within the rules of GW.
                  Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Thanks all. I'll be sure to advertise when I have it posted & warn people. I blush easily when it comes to sparky so it shouldn't be too highly rated.

sigpic
                    Coming January 2017

Comment

Yes we may think things but we need to be quiet about them
                      BALCONIES
                      The Breeding Ground of Ships.
                      sigpic

Comment

So....anyway. Chipotle you say Erin? Sounds like a good (PG ;0) date destination the next time a fic brings our favorite couple to town. Yum, Yum! Muy caliente!

Whatcha doodling Theladymore?
                        sigpic

Comment

Have I ever told you I simply adore you! I blush too much with the real racy stuff, but sometimes its just borderline enough....to again make me blush and go with the higher rating, just in case Glad you enjoyed!
                          Oh my goodness. *fans self* Now you've got me blushing. Well I love anyone who loves Sparky. Heck, I even love people who tolerate Sparky.

On the subject of smut. We've got all kinds of opinions on that here. Some want to keep it totally PG, some like their smut a bit spicy but not too many graphic 4 letter words and some go whole hog for anything. So it's best to give tons of warnings and just post a link.

Personally, I like it all but not just smut for smut's sake. It's got to have feelings behind it and not be violent.

And holy smokes, we have 10 guests. I sure wish I knew why we've become so popular all of a sudden. Welcome friends of Sparky. Come on in. We don't bite unless you're here to cause trouble. If that's the case, why not just go find something else to do that will make you feel good and leave us to it? Surely we can't be that threatening.
                          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

I don't know what ya'll feed those plot bunnies, but mine have gotten really feisty since I've started hanging around here. I really hope you don't mind JT-2, but I couldn't get that Vengance scene out of my mind after you mentioned it and I've swiped it as a prompt. I've missed pages and pages of postings since I started this fic and I promise to catch up soon. But in the meantime, if you're interested in what those naughty bunnies drummed up it can be found below. It's titled The Post It Note. (And I know someone mentioned not posting fic links unless they are PG, so I just linked to my page there. If that's still a no no, tell me what to do next time; I'm still figuring this all out.)

Hah! That is just too cute, everyone conspiring with John to give him a little bit of 'alone time' with Elizabeth. Those closets are just so useful, aren't they?

Originally posted by Erin87 View Post
                            And guess what, Sparkies! Today I ate at Chipolte for the first time! I have now eaten at the official restaurant of Sparky (and was very pleased; service was good (the topping guy was very nice in guiding a poor newbie through all the choices), the food was excellent, and the place itself was just cool). Thank you guys for recommending it!
                            Yes! *fist pump* Another convert to the Cult of Chipotle! John and Elizabeth are very pleased.

So....anyway. Chipotle you say Erin? Sounds like a good (PG ;0) date destination the next time a fic brings our favorite couple to town. Yum, Yum! Muy caliente!
                            Oooh, sounds like a fic bunny!
                            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

And holy smokes, we have 10 guests. I sure wish I knew why we've become so popular all of a sudden. Welcome friends of Sparky. Come on in. We don't bite unless you're here to cause trouble. If that's the case, why not just go find something else to do that will make you feel good and leave us to it? Surely we can't be that threatening.
                              Down to 9 guests now, though it was 11 just a minute ago. Gee, could it be something we said?

Howdy lurkers, come and play with us! We have cookies!
                              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                                Down to 9 guests now, though it was 11 just a minute ago. Gee, could it be something we said?

Howdy lurkers, come and play with us! We have cookies!
                                Really what kind?? I'm craving some cookies.

sigpic
                                Coming January 2017

Comment

Working...
                                X