Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
    LOL! And don't forget how she was only looking at him when she held up the giant bottle of champagne that O'Neill sent through the gate.
    And that was even before Simon had such horrible hair

Originally posted by m&mnm317 View Post
    So much for writing, Noah (my 10mo) keeps wanting to sit at the table with me & play with everything? I got 2 paragraphs done tho!
    Aww! That's more important. I have zero creative ability, so I won't even attempt to write or draw.

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
    *watching Farscape*

Intro theme still drives me stir crazy...
    Me too. I fell asleep with a DVD of it on, and that music was looping over and over. Boy did I have nightmares! Awesome show, though.

Speaking of other shows, I really want to see Joe and Torri on Supernatural. The show has already had quite a few Stargate alumni - Michael Shanks, Mitch Pileggi, Robert Picardo, Corin Nemec... Please please please I want to see Joe and Torri on that show. Or one of them. Please. Waaaaant eeeet!! They could be a married hunters who are friends with Bobby. Or they could be evil... wow, that could be fun.

Day 16: Favorite season

Season 2. It's a close call with Season 1. Season 3 has many of my favorite episodes, but as a whole it seems disjointed. I won't even comment on 4 or 5 except to say Vegas rocks! That is all.

Southern Red - finally watched CoP. It was pretty cute! Joe was adorable.

Comment

Originally Posted by JT-2(Remember him adjusting his pants when walking in with Elizabeth in Vengeance?).
      Originally posted by Zandra's Ashes View Post

Very
      nicely done. Off to re-watch vengance now
      I don't know what ya'll feed those plot bunnies, but mine have gotten really feisty since I've started hanging around here. I really hope you don't mind JT-2, but I couldn't get that Vengance scene out of my mind after you mentioned it and I've swiped it as a prompt. I've missed pages and pages of postings since I started this fic and I promise to catch up soon. But in the meantime, if you're interested in what those naughty bunnies drummed up it can be found below. It's titled The Post It Note. (And I know someone mentioned not posting fic links unless they are PG, so I just linked to my page there. If that's still a no no, tell me what to do next time; I'm still figuring this all out.)

sigpic
      Thanks to Copter for my signature art!

Comment

Originally posted by TheLadyMore View Post
        Oh sounds fun!
        I want to play too! Great idea.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter

Day 18: Favorite side character
          I really like Zelenka, especially the way when he and Rodney work together, they finish each other's sentences because *gasp* he is as smart as Rodney!!!

He strikes me as a genuinely nice guy.

Day 18: Favorite side character

This is mine too! He is one of the few that had their adorable character quirks develop *hastily pushes glasses up on nose and mutters in Czech* and his relationship with Rodney was great, I adored it when they bickered. (And when Radek had to go back the planet with all the children in CM- he was adorable when he came back all painted up and braided!)

I also liked Cadman a lot, wished she would have appeared more. I loved her spunk (and adore to use her in my fics! *poker night anyone?*)
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TheLadyMore View Post
            I think Elizabeth qwas like Simon "Who" when she met Sheppard

Cheers to that. Bless her heart, it wasn't easy for her- but she did say bye bye Simon the first opportunity she got.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
              *watching Farscape*

Intro theme still drives me stir crazy...

That song was pretty frelling annoying But the show was awesome!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
                And that was even before Simon had such horrible hair

Aww! That's more important. I have zero creative ability, so I won't even attempt to write or draw.

Me too. I fell asleep with a DVD of it on, and that music was looping over and over. Boy did I have nightmares! Awesome show, though.

Speaking of other shows, I really want to see Joe and Torri on Supernatural. The show has already had quite a few Stargate alumni - Michael Shanks, Mitch Pileggi, Robert Picardo, Corin Nemec... Please please please I want to see Joe and Torri on that show. Or one of them. Please. Waaaaant eeeet!! They could be a married hunters who are friends with Bobby. Or they could be evil... wow, that could be fun.

Day 16: Favorite season

Season 2. It's a close call with Season 1. Season 3 has many of my favorite episodes, but as a whole it seems disjointed. I won't even comment on 4 or 5 except to say Vegas rocks! That is all.

Southern Red - finally watched CoP. It was pretty cute! Joe was adorable.

I'm there with you, they would be great addition to the other alum on Supernatural. And where did you watch COP? I missed it- a day late and a buck short- and can't find it online anywhere. Walmart said a few weeks to DVD.
                sigpic

Comment

How does everyone feel about a non-overly graphic shower scene in a story? I hadn't planned on one but I think its going to happen.

sigpic
                  Coming January 2017

Comment

Originally posted by Ankareeda View Post
                    *giggles* Oh Elizabeth! ♥

BRAND NEW SPARKY SANTA FIC: Holiday Possibilities

I adored this! Yes, "We'll take Rodney"- priceless!

BTW all, I'll try to figure out how you all do the master posting and reply to everything in one post so I don't clog up the page with all my replies *blushing newbie*
                    sigpic

Comment

I don't know what ya'll feed those plot bunnies, but mine have gotten really feisty since I've started hanging around here. I really hope you don't mind JT-2, but I couldn't get that Vengance scene out of my mind after you mentioned it and I've swiped it as a prompt. I've missed pages and pages of postings since I started this fic and I promise to catch up soon. But in the meantime, if you're interested in what those naughty bunnies drummed up it can be found below. It's titled The Post It Note. (And I know someone mentioned not posting fic links unless they are PG, so I just linked to my page there. If that's still a no no, tell me what to do next time; I'm still figuring this all out.)

That was hot and awesome and funny!! Please swipe anytime!! Oh, Ronon.......

Comment

I'm there with you, they would be great addition to the other alum on Supernatural. And where did you watch COP? I missed it- a day late and a buck short- and can't find it online anywhere. Walmart said a few weeks to DVD.
                        I had it saved on my DVR. Sorry!!

Comment

I adored this! Yes, "We'll take Rodney"- priceless!

BTW all, I'll try to figure out how you all do the master posting and reply to everything in one post so I don't clog up the page with all my replies *blushing newbie*
                          There's a little quote button to the right of the "reply with quote", if you press it you can select multiple posts to quote. When you've reached your last post that you want to quote simply press "reply with quote" on that one & it will lump all quoted posts together.

sigpic
                          Coming January 2017

Comment

I want to play too! Great idea.
                            You are welcome to I have an idea of starting a flickr account for it.

Also Sparkys guess where I came back from CHIPOLTE!
                            BALCONIES
                            The Breeding Ground of Ships.
                            sigpic

Comment

To fic-writer, if you post your ficcie here it can't be over PG13 (T) - don't forget that!
                              Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by m&mnm317 View Post
                                How does everyone feel about a non-overly graphic shower scene in a story? I hadn't planned on one but I think its going to happen.
                                FH was right, not everyone is going to love everything. Only you know where your story needs to go, listen to your gut. I personally happen to be a big fan of shower scenes But then again, I love just about anything with our favorite couple!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X