Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post

[Darth Vader voice]Muahahaha... your training in the Dark Side is nearly complete, our young apprentice.[/Darth Vader voice]
    LOL there will be a bit of shep whump in there (it's just who I am, sorry) but not a lot and it's certainly NOT the focus.

sigpic
    Coming January 2017

Comment

Originally posted by m&mnm317 View Post
      LOL there will be a bit of shep whump in there (it's just who I am, sorry) but not a lot and it's certainly NOT the focus.
      Well, I'm off to write a (hopefully) good sparky fic! I should be outside with my kids, it's 57 right now supposed to be 60 tomorrow, but my 3yo is about to go down for a nap. So off I go! Wish me luck and sparky ideas!

sigpic
      Coming January 2017

Comment

Well, I'm off to write a (hopefully) good sparky fic! I should be outside with my kids, it's 57 right now supposed to be 60 tomorrow, but my 3yo is about to go down for a nap. So off I go! Wish me luck and sparky ideas!
        Have fun with that. I'm glad our newest member is getting into the spirit of things. I like nothing better than some good Sparky fluff.
        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

So I am back in my dorm, back with all five seasons of Atlantis. So I am revisiting the SGA seasons starting with Rising.

I think I counted like five sparky moments already. I think Elizabeth qwas like Simon "Who" when she met Sheppard
          BALCONIES
          The Breeding Ground of Ships.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TheLadyMore View Post
            So I am back in my dorm, back with all five seasons of Atlantis. So I am revisiting the SGA seasons starting with Rising.

I think I counted like five sparky moments already. I think Elizabeth qwas like Simon "Who" when she met Sheppard
            Sounds like this icon from cutting_onions on LJ:

Heeheehee!
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Heeheehee!
              I bet you five bucks that was what she was thinking when she first laid eyes on Major Sheppard.
              BALCONIES
              sigpic

Comment

I bet you five bucks that was what she was thinking when she first laid eyes on Major Sheppard.
                I ain't takin' that bet. You'd win.
                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Sparky Moment number 500 in rising

"I am not sending more good men NCLUDING YOU to their deaths!"

Again Simon Who?
                  BALCONIES
                  sigpic

Comment

Heeheehee!
                    That's hilarious!!! And probably true, heck, it's what I first thought.

sigpic
                    Coming January 2017

Comment

Heeheehee!
                      *giggles* Oh Elizabeth! ♥

BRAND NEW SPARKY SANTA FIC: Holiday Possibilities
                      sigpic

Comment

Sparky Moment number 500 in rising

"I am not sending more good men NCLUDING YOU to their deaths!"

Again Simon Who?
                        LOL! And don't forget how she was only looking at him when she held up the giant bottle of champagne that O'Neill sent through the gate.

That's hilarious!!! And probably true, heck, it's what I first thought.
                        You are so a Sparky shipper. Welcome to the Dark Side!

Originally posted by Ankareeda View Post
                        *giggles* Oh Elizabeth! ♥

BRAND NEW SPARKY SANTA FIC: Holiday Possibilities
                        Eeeee! Go read it, everyone, go read!

Comment

More Sparky Humor!

BALCONIES
                          sigpic

Comment

So much for writing, Noah (my 10mo) keeps wanting to sit at the table with me & play with everything? I got 2 paragraphs done tho!

sigpic
                            Coming January 2017

Comment

Day 18: Favorite side character*
                              - Chuck because he's the Atlantis version of Walter.

Comment

*watching Farscape*

Intro theme still drives me stir crazy...
                                Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Working...
                                X