No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You know what should have happened.......the tables should have turned and Lizzie somehow went to save John.

*adds note to add that idea for my current whumparific FF*
    BALCONIES
    The Breeding Ground of Ships.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
      All right, Sparky fans, it's time for this little kitty to go get some dinner. But before I go, I'll leave you with this little ditty:

Top Ten Reasons Why John Sheppard Loves Elizabeth Weir
      10. The Eyebrow of Doom.
      9. He likes defending her honor.
      8. He knows that she knows what he was really going to say when he had that bug on his neck.
      7. She looks so damn sexy in red.
      6. She got him promoted by threatening to go to the President. Talk about working those political connections!
      5. Beauty AND brains. What more could a guy want?
      4. She's not afraid of him, even when he's turning into a homicidal bug-man.
      3. You don't go on a rampage and kill fifty-eight Genii assault troops in less than ten minutes to avenge someone who's nothing more than your "boss."
      2. She believed in him when no one else did.
      1. He just does.

Behave while I'm gone, kiddies. There will be a test when I get back. MUAHAHAHAHA!
      very good 10 reasons ... especiall no 1
      i think we should to a like 100 reasons list... or 50 shep, 50 weir... i think if we turn our brains on we could think of so many awesome reasons

a test? noooo... i'm not good with tests plus i've got a bad character... i always used to cheat in school and i got the feeling on this test you wont let me XD

Comment

Originally posted by TheLadyMore View Post
        You know what should have happened.......the tables should have turned and Lizzie somehow went to save John.

*adds note to add that idea for my current whumparific FF*
        I like the idea of her saving him from some whump (tho maybe he could get a little TLM ? ), it adds a good.... Something I can't think of the word.

sigpic
        Coming January 2017

Comment

Day fourteen: Favorite pairing

I guess I should start by the obvious, because my first is John and Elizabeth, my next favorite pairing would have to be a friendship pairing and it's a very close tie between John/Rodney and Rodney/Radek. I jut adore it when they bicker! (Bonus points to R/R because of Radeks lovely accent)
          sigpic
          Thanks to Copter for my signature art!

Comment

Originally posted by Torri012 View Post
            very good 10 reasons ... especiall no 1
            i think we should to a like 100 reasons list... or 50 shep, 50 weir... i think if we turn our brains on we could think of so many awesome reasons

a test? noooo... i'm not good with tests plus i've got a bad character... i always used to cheat in school and i got the feeling on this test you wont let me XD
            I just don't do tests well. I rarely did. Course, it probably would've helped if I studied. LOL

sigpic
            Coming January 2017

Comment

Well all, I'd love to stay and discuss this but I should spend some time with my kids.

sigpic
              Coming January 2017

Comment

Originally posted by m&mnm317 View Post
                I just don't do tests well. I rarely did. Course, it probably would've helped if I studied. LOL

you know when you guys said 'test' i had to think of a pic ..... it looks like weir gave them two a test and they kinda dont know what to do with it

well, maybe mckay does but shep looks a bit confused ...

Comment

I like the idea of her saving him from some whump (tho maybe he could get a little TLM ? ), it adds a good.... Something I can't think of the word.
                  Well it will be equal balance, I save you, you save me.

Plus I love stories where a woman saves the guy!
                  BALCONIES
                  The Breeding Ground of Ships.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Torri012 View Post

you know when you guys said 'test' i had to think of a pic ..... it looks like weir gave them two a test and they kinda dont know what to do with it

well, maybe mckay does but shep looks a bit confused ...
                    Love it!

sigpic
                    Coming January 2017

Comment

Well all, I'd love to stay and discuss this but I should spend some time with my kids.
                      alright then *waves* hope to speak to you soon!!! bye!

Comment

Day 15- we are skipping so I'll pick up with a recent question posted. Favorite sparky moment. Ahhhh. Ummm. *sweating bullets* I didn't know the thread allowed this kind of torture. We'll say today, one of the most powerful I can think of is during the Real World when John busted through her quarantine and grabbed her arm- they highlight him squeezing it- and he tells her to fight.

On a lighter note I like the defending her honor scene in Misbegotten. It's cute how John just looks at her pauses and then moves on without acknowledging how she busted him.
                        sigpic
                        Thanks to Copter for my signature art!

Comment

Originally posted by Zandra's Ashes View Post
                          Day 15- we are skipping so I'll pick up with a recent question posted. Favorite sparky moment. Ahhhh. Ummm. *sweating bullets* I didn't know the thread allowed this kind of torture. We'll say today, one of the most powerful I can think of is during the Real World when John busted through her quarantine and grabbed her arm- they highlight him squeezing it- and he tell her to fight.

On a lighter not I like the Defending her honor scene in Misbegotten. It's cute how John just looks at her pauses and then moves on without acknowledging how she busted him.
                          I like both of those! Thanks for reminding me of them!

sigpic
                          Coming January 2017

Comment

Originally posted by Zandra's Ashes View Post
                            Day 15- we are skipping so I'll pick up with a recent question posted. Favorite sparky moment. Ahhhh. Ummm. *sweating bullets* I didn't know the thread allowed this kind of torture. We'll say today, one of the most powerful I can think of is during the Real World when John busted through her quarantine and grabbed her arm- they highlight him squeezing it- and he tells her to fight.

On a lighter note I like the defending her honor scene in Misbegotten. It's cute how John just looks at her pauses and then moves on without acknowledging how she busted him.
                            omg, that TRW moment was soooo canon. i totally forgot about that, how embarrassing .... but i think you're right.. thats a very good fav-mo

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                              However, calling the thread and the posters lame isn't a very nice thing to do.
                              Need some ankle-biting done... just holla and the Lemming comes running... although, don't tell Kate.
                              Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

alright peeps, i think i'm really going to bed now.... but i'll leave you a pic behind so you can think of a shep comment that made her look like this:

NIGHT NIGHT SPARKY-PEOPLE!!!
                                Last edited by Torri012; 15 January 2011, 04:11 PM. Reason: i forgot to say good night XD

Comment

Working...
                                X