X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Torri012 View Post
    bye probie *waves*
    nice to speak to you!!

i should go too really ... 7hrs GW are a bit much for one day but somehow i dont seem to be able to move away from the screen
    This place is addiciting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    BALCONIES
    The Breeding Ground of Ships.
    sigpic

Comment

bye probie *waves*
      nice to speak to you!!

i should go too really ... 7hrs GW are a bit much for one day but somehow i dont seem to be able to move away from the screen
      Yeah, I've been thinking I should leave too but I hate to while everyone's so chatty! Normally the place isn't this busy. Well, during the week at least.

what? with a little thought you could make out of this such a twisted, funny, fluffy and maybe even whumpy ficlet
      I might do SOMETHING like that but I think I'll leave the part about her getting pregnant, out.

sigpic
      Coming January 2017

Comment

Originally posted by m&mnm317 View Post
        WOW!!! I seriously can't stop laughing!

I could see a lovely fic through someone elses eyes (Cadman would have a wonderfully witty view of them I'd imagine). I see them at some social function- political dinner, new trade partner celebration, or the millionth Athosian harvest festival in which they are dancing with each other. Since you are still wrapping your mind around the idea of sparky you could probably do a lovely pov of someone who is just beggining to see them- see them as we see them anyway.
        sigpic
        Thanks to Copter for my signature art!

Comment

Originally posted by TheLadyMore View Post
          This place is addiciting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          tell me about it XD

Comment

Originally posted by Zandra's Ashes View Post
            I could see a lovely fic through someone elses eyes (Cadman would have a wonderfully witty view of them I'd imagine). I see them at some social function- political dinner, new trade partner celebration, or the millionth Athosian harvest festival in which they are dancing with each other. Since you are still wrapping your mind around the idea of sparky you could probably do a lovely pov of someone who is just beggining to see them- see them as we see them anyway.
            That's a good idea! I've actually grown to the idea of a sparky between them (I have no problem with Weir or Teyla actually) so I think I'd be ok with doing it from their perspective. Plus, I think I can do those characters better than from someone else's point of view.

sigpic
            Coming January 2017

Comment

Hi Torri, I take it your in need of GW addiction again. I wish I had more time to spend on it and soak up some more sparky.

Comment

Originally posted by m&mnm317 View Post
                Yeah, I've been thinking I should leave too but I hate to while everyone's so chatty! Normally the place isn't this busy. Well, during the week at least.

I might do SOMETHING like that but I think I'll leave the part about her getting pregnant, out.

i know.. last week was totally lame... i felt like i'm the only one posting XD

well, you could write that john's totally shi*ting himself coz he fears liz will get pregnant because of it. he tells rodney his troubles and rodders just makes him mad by saying he'll have to stop looking at other women coz he'll have to look after liz, saying that he wont be able to go on missions coz he'll have to babysit... and stuff like that gosh, my brain is running hot.. i should stop thinking

Comment

[QUOTE=Torri012;12251844]well, you could skipt the bit where they're possessed and start of with the very awkward 'morning after' where she jumps out of bed screaming after seeing shep naked in her bed and getting her preggers [/QUOTE

Shep....naked......shep....nak-

Bye....bye..... need recovery time
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by lizabeth39 View Post
                    Hi Torri, I take it your in need of GW addiction again. I wish I had more time to spend on it and soak up some more sparky.
                    omg!!! lizabeth *huggls* yeah, its kinda bad right now ... i need online comfort
                    how you doing?? havent spoken to you in ages!!!

you'll be back soon, trust me you couldnt live without our crazy ideas for very long

Comment

I'm in a laughing fit while writing my Tudors crossover with SGA. Why is that Sir Thomas Moore and Dr. Rodney McKay are speaking about Kolya as if he was Voldermort!

Kolya as voldermort!

The arrangement is clear, Sheppard is Harry and Weir is Ginny *slaps self in the head* tangeant.
                      BALCONIES
                      The Breeding Ground of Ships.
                      sigpic

Comment

[QUOTE=Zandra's Ashes;12251877]
                        well, you could skipt the bit where they're possessed and start of with the very awkward 'morning after' where she jumps out of bed screaming after seeing shep naked in her bed and getting her preggers [/QUOTE

And I need Radek's liquor SW.....
                        sigpic

Comment

i know.. last week was totally lame... i felt like i'm the only one posting XD

well, you could write that john's totally shi*ting himself coz he fears liz will get pregnant because of it. he tells rodney his troubles and rodders just makes him mad by saying he'll have to stop looking at other women coz he'll have to look after liz, saying that he wont be able to go on missions coz he'll have to babysit... and stuff like that gosh, my brain is running hot.. i should stop thinking
                          Maybe you should write one too!

sigpic
                          Coming January 2017

Comment

[QUOTE=Zandra's Ashes;12251885]

And I need Radek's liquor SW.....
                            Yeah, I don't think enough stories put Radek in there. I like him as a character.

sigpic
                            Coming January 2017

Comment

Sadly, I do need to go for a bit. I need to feed my son lunch (it's 130p here) and then get both of them down for a nap. I will probably be back in an hour or less tho! It's an addiction. I could always follow from my phone... Hm..

sigpic
                              Coming January 2017

Comment

[QUOTE=m&mnm317;12251888]

Yeah, I don't think enough stories put Radek in there. I like him as a character.
                                Ohhh, I just rewatched Critical Mass- Radek gets stuck with on the kid planet and comes back with dreads and his face all painted up. Poor Radek- but it was pretty d**n funny!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X