Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by m&mnm317 View Post
    I didn't see the latest Narnia bc I was skeptical after Caspian. I actually didn't cry at TS3, everyone else in the room did, even my husband. My sister looked at me and said, "Heartless Bi***". We all laughed (it's an inside joke).
    Narnia 3 was awesome... but i also light Caspian XD
    looool, it is a bit heartless of you.. i mean, when he gave the toys away... omg. that was soooo sad XD

Originally posted by Probie View Post
    Torri: Thanks for the hug.

TLM: You feel old.lol We are young (I will have 23 in 13 days).
    you're welcome

Comment

Oh! And I wanted to answer your question about the song.. I think he said "What's the use of being sober? If you're just gonna get drunk again?" I think! However I have a completely different song in my head and it's making it hard for me to remember. LOL I have felt old since i turned 20. LOL
      Thank you.
      sigpic
      Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Torri012 View Post
        i did?? omg! I DID *bounces*
        i bet she thought 'if i cant have shep then i'll at least have the closet rip-off'
        Then he had to go and break the spell by kissing her. There's nothing like the real thing baby...so I hear
        sigpic
        Thanks to Copter for my signature art!

Comment

...and Rizzoli and Isles in the summer.
          Wanted to green you for that but it wouldn't let me. Have to spread it around some more.

Rizzoli & Isles is fun!

Originally posted by Zandra's Ashes View Post
          I'd forgotten Nathan Fillion was in Castle. I've been considering watching the Firefly series, I only saw a few epps and then Serenity. Anyone here watch that series?
          I did, but after it was cancelled but still before the movie. My best friend showed me The Train Job and I remember I wasn't all that impressed with it. But I downloaded them anyway and watched them in order as they appear on the DVD - Serenity and Kaylee had me hooked by the time that Strawberry scene rolls around. Went to a convention for the first time thanks to Firefly and got the DVD as soon as I could.

So yeah, I think you should give it a try...

old with 21? girl, what shall i say? i turned 23 this bloody week i'm going to have gray hair so *panics*
          You young ones, if 21 and 23 is old, then what is 30 and above?

Ancient?

On second thought, don't answer that.
          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Narnia 3 was awesome... but i also light Caspian XD
            looool, it is a bit heartless of you.. i mean, when he gave the toys away... omg. that was soooo sad XD

LOL I'll admit I was beginning to tear up but I hate crying so i stopped myself. My sister said that N3 was good but I just didn't have the money to go see it. I've really only seen one movie this yr in the theatre - HP7.5.

sigpic
            Coming January 2017

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post

Ancient?

It's the end?lol I'm kidding.
              sigpic

Comment

Wanted to green you for that but it wouldn't let me. Have to spread it around some more.

Rizzoli & Isles is fun!

I did, but after it was cancelled but still before the movie. My best friend showed me The Train Job and I remember I wasn't all that impressed with it. But I downloaded them anyway and watched them in order as they appear on the DVD - Serenity and Kaylee had me hooked by the time that Strawberry scene rolls around. Went to a convention for the first time thanks to Firefly and got the DVD as soon as I could.

So yeah, I think you should give it a try...

Ancient?

For a second I thought "green"ing me was a bad thing. LOL I like Rizzoli and Isles. No 30+ is not ancient, heck my husband is 36. I just said I FEEL old not that I AM.

sigpic
                Coming January 2017

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
                  Thank you.
                  Sure, I hope I was right.

sigpic
                  Coming January 2017

Comment

Originally posted by Zandra's Ashes View Post
                    Then he had to go and break the spell by kissing her. There's nothing like the real thing baby...so I hear
                    a kissed frog doesnt always turn into a handsome prince though... thats why she walked away after the kiss ... searching for her one and only shep

Ancient?

you sure you dont want us to answer that? we would only say lovely things... i swear

LOL I'll admit I was beginning to tear up but I hate crying so i stopped myself. My sister said that N3 was good but I just didn't have the money to go see it. I've really only seen one movie this yr in the theatre - HP7.5.
                    i hate crying too. i think its embarrassing...plus by boyfriend always takes the pi*s when he spots me XD

Comment

I really don't cry watching things. But I got hysterical a few times watching things. I cried like a baby when Charles Brandon died in The Tudors, and balled at the end of American History X. I was driving home from Hebrew School in tears after watching that =[
                      BALCONIES
                      The Breeding Ground of Ships.
                      sigpic

Comment

I bawled when Carson died. It was really quite pathetic but I couldn't stop myself! LOL

sigpic
                        Coming January 2017

Comment

Originally posted by TheLadyMore View Post
                          I really don't cry watching things. But I got hysterical a few times watching things. I cried like a baby when Charles Brandon died in The Tudors, and balled at the end of American History X. I was driving home from Hebrew School in tears after watching that =[
                          Oh American History X. I love this movie and I cried like a little girl at the end. Now I can also say, I met Edward Furlong!!!!!

I bawled when Carson died. It was really quite pathetic but I couldn't stop myself! LOL
                          I never cried front Stargate except maybe when Janet died. This episode was really sad.

And because I didn't talk about Sparky and we all love this vid
                          Spoiler:
                          sigpic

Comment

That's cute!

sigpic
                            Coming January 2017

Comment

guys, watch 'THE NOTEBOOK' ... gosh, i've never ever cried so much in my life as i did when watching that movie XD

@ probie: omg! i love this video...watched it loads of times before but i still admire it

here some of my fav vids .. in case you havent seen them before:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TeBIKe6nsL0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IET6vOBnT0Q
                              >> its kinda sick when you listen to the lyrics but its sooo well cut ...its just amazing

Comment

guys, watch 'THE NOTEBOOK' ... gosh, i've never ever cried so much in my life as i did when watching that movie XD

@ probie: omg! i love this video...watched it loads of times before but i still admire it

here some of my fav vids .. in case you havent seen them before:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TeBIKe6nsL0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IET6vOBnT0Q
                                >> its kinda sick when you listen to the lyrics but its sooo well cut ...its just amazing
                                Yeah, I try to stay away from things that will make me cry. That's why I only watched Sunday once. LOL

sigpic
                                Coming January 2017

Comment

Working...
                                X