Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
    Oh we all know, it's just that there are some people who would jump on any excuse to cause trouble for us, so we try to not give them any ammunition. No harm, no foul, just remember to be more careful next time.
    you should know how often i have to re-think the things i'm writing *haha* my language is pretty terrible ... my boyfriend points it out all the time that i souldnt swear coz it isnt attractive but its really hard for some reason XD

sparky!spam

Comment

Originally posted by Torri012 View Post
      well, i bet if people are always after you you'd be fed up pretty quickly... at least i would be i think XD
      thats true...i've got singstar (disney) to make the pary even better
      Yeah, and sometimes I wonder if he's just tired of all the people sometimes. I know I would be. I sometimes have a desire to do things that are completely unnatural with him, he'd probably find it weird. It's nothing bad, just a little embarrassing.

I determined a long while ago that I could never be celebrity. I don't like a bunch of people around me (in fact I tend to freak out a bit LOL) and I don't like random people hugging me. Heck, I find it weird when my family hugs me and I grew up with hugs. Touch is just weird to me.

OK, I really need to stop talking so much. Pretty soon no on in this forum will want to talk to me, I'm just too weird.

sigpic
      Coming January 2017

Comment

Invisible woman talking here

Thank you for your answer of my question.lol
        sigpic
        Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by m&mnm317 View Post
          Yeah, and sometimes I wonder if he's just tired of all the people sometimes. I know I would be. I sometimes have a desire to do things that are completely unnatural with him, he'd probably find it weird. It's nothing bad, just a little embarrassing.

I determined a long while ago that I could never be celebrity. I don't like a bunch of people around me (in fact I tend to freak out a bit LOL) and I don't like random people hugging me. Heck, I find it weird when my family hugs me and I grew up with hugs. Touch is just weird to me.

OK, I really need to stop talking so much. Pretty soon no on in this forum will want to talk to me, I'm just too weird.
          (0.o) oooohkkkaayy.... i'm not quite sure if i wanna know all those things
          you find hugging weird? how weird xD

ha, i couldnt be a celeb coz i'm not an interesting person at all...

Originally posted by Probie View Post
          Invisible woman talking here

Thank you for your answer of my question.lol
          awww...*hugging the invisible person*

Comment

Yeah, I find touch weird, I don't know why. I'm not interesting either but then again you never know what people will find interesting.

sigpic
            Coming January 2017

Comment

Yeah, I find touch weird, I don't know why. I'm not interesting either but then again you never know what people will find interesting.
              very stupid question now but...how does that work with a boyfriend?
              i mean... you cant get around touching and hugging there...!? (0.o)

Comment

very stupid question now but...how does that work with a boyfriend?
                i mean... you cant get around touching and hugging there...!? (0.o)
                I had to grow accustomed to my husband. Even now though, I don't really cuddle with him bc I find it awkward. Like trying to find a comfortable position for us both it's just weird. And most of the time when he comes up behind me, apparently to hug me, I try to move out of the way thinking I'm in the way. I'm just really self-conscious I guess.

sigpic
                Coming January 2017

Comment

I had to grow accustomed to my husband. Even now though, I don't really cuddle with him bc I find it awkward. Like trying to find a comfortable position for us both it's just weird. And most of the time when he comes up behind me, apparently to hug me, I try to move out of the way thinking I'm in the way. I'm just really self-conscious I guess.
                  OO plus! I knew him for 2 years first. I worked with him at a restaurant. That helped.

sigpic
                  Coming January 2017

Comment

Hey all, I'm still cold, still bored. I need something to do as I've decided blot bunnies must be ignored for a bit before I start another story that takes me a year to finish Sooooo.....whatcha guys been watching on TV lately? Only current series I really watch is Supernatural from time to time. Just saw an awesome epp- Season 6, epp 9 Clap Your Hands if you Belive. FIGHT THE FAIRIES! Hysterical! What else should I check out?
                    sigpic
                    Thanks to Copter for my signature art!

Comment

OO plus! I knew him for 2 years first. I worked with him at a restaurant. That helped.
                      how odd XD
                      i could cuddle all day but my bf isnt much of a cuddly and romantic person

sparky!spam to get kinda back to the topic look how she's checking him out....

Comment

LOL yeah she is checking him out. Though in Epiphany, I didn't really find him that attractive.

sigpic
                        Coming January 2017

Comment

Originally posted by Zandra's Ashes View Post
                          Hey all, I'm still cold, still bored. I need something to do as I've decided blot bunnies must be ignored for a bit before I start another story that takes me a year to finish Sooooo.....whatcha guys been watching on TV lately? Only current series I really watch is Supernatural from time to time. Just saw an awesome epp- Season 6, epp 9 Clap Your Hands if you Belive. FIGHT THE FAIRIES! Hysterical! What else should I check out?
                          If I had cable I'd watch: Bones, House, Castle. Those are the main ones though I watch many other shows like Mythbusters, Ghost Hunters, cooking shows. I watch So You Think You Can Dance, Royal Pains and Rizzoli and Isles in the summer.

sigpic
                          Coming January 2017

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
                            Can someone tell me the first line of his song? I can understand the last part but not the first one.

TLM: 21....you're so young. Lucky you. I remember the time when I was 21. Old good time.......
                            To be honnest I am beginning to feel old >.<. I cried when I saw Lion King on Broadway last year because it reminded me of my childhood. I have to watch disney to remind myself I am not old yet.

harpoon? TLM..we dont just want his 'left-overs' ..we want WHOLE-JOE!!
                            I was kidding about the Harpoon thing, since it did do the trick of capturing John Sheppard...though I could put Kolya on speedial if asking nicely doesn't wok.

I really don't think he would run away if we tried to get him to sign some pictures, and take some too. We really don't want him in pain because then he won't be able to enjoy the party.
                            He won't be in pain I'll take care of him......then make him come out of my birthday cake and let me touch his hair.
                            BALCONIES
                            The Breeding Ground of Ships.
                            sigpic

Comment

LOL yeah she is checking him out. Though in Epiphany, I didn't really find him that attractive.
                              nah, he wasnt attractive at all but i think liz thought he was i mean.. look at her smirk ... she totally thought him a hottie

Comment

If I had cable I'd watch: Bones, House, Castle. Those are the main ones though I watch many other shows like Mythbusters, Ghost Hunters, cooking shows. I watch So You Think You Can Dance, Royal Pains and Rizzoli and Isles in the summer.
                                I'd forgotten Nathan Fillion was in Castle. I've been considering watching the Firefly series, I only saw a few epps and then Serenity. Anyone here watch that series? Does it live up to the hype? But then again, I think I need to find myself a nice running series. I'd hate to jinx it though, everything I love seems to end badly. Ahh. I should be happy with my Atlantis and Farscape DVD's I suppose.
                                sigpic
                                Thanks to Copter for my signature art!

Comment

Working...
                                X