Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zandra's Ashes View Post
    Ohh goody, because your's is awful yummy!
    What would you like my dear?
    BALCONIES
    The Breeding Ground of Ships.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TheLadyMore View Post
      What would you like my dear?
      Oh wow I am so not picky, I am in awe of the artistic abilities I find here. If it has Shep looking serious and sultry I'm all in,though it might take me some time to recover and thank you properly
      sigpic
      Thanks to Copter for my signature art!

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post

No Chipotle in New Mexico? Oh, that sucks!
        Apparently not which is quite ridiculous in my opinion bc it's NM and Chipotle sounds like a mexican restaurant of sorts.

sigpic
        Coming January 2017

Comment

I love this pic
          What epi is it from? Cuz now I want to watch it!

sigpic
          Coming January 2017

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post

Yes, look for the URL in my sig and do keep checking back. Also take a look at the writers blog for updates and tidbits.

Our project has the endorsement of no less than Joe Flanigan who has on occasion passed out our business cards and talked us up to other fans. So we are justifiably proud of our little plan. We aim to write episodes that appeal to all fans not just Sparky shippers.
            That's so great to hear! I'll definitely keep checking back. Reading the summaries for the episodes got me really excited for them!

sigpic
            Coming January 2017

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
              I love the commandments. Those work for me. Even though we all break one on occasion we still have Sparky in our hearts.

Yes, look for the URL in my sig and do keep checking back. Also take a look at the writers blog for updates and tidbits.

Our project has the endorsement of no less than Joe Flanigan who has on occasion passed out our business cards and talked us up to other fans. So we are justifiably proud of our little plan. We aim to write episodes that appeal to all fans not just Sparky shippers.
              Let me follow the commandments and give a big shout out to everyone involved with SGA Rising. Amazing: what you've accomplished- and the endorsements you've earned. Simply amazing.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by m&mnm317 View Post
                Apparently not which is quite ridiculous in my opinion bc it's NM and Chipotle sounds like a mexican restaurant of sorts.
                It is. I included the link to their website in my last post, so you can check out their menu. Very, very tasty food.

What epi is it from? Cuz now I want to watch it!
                "The Long Goodbye." Yet another very Sparky episode. Why? Sure, they were possessed by aliens when they kissed, but John sure as heck was NOT possessed when he agreed to 'host' Thalan's consciousness so that Phoebus could say goodbye to her 'husband.'

Let me follow the commandments and give a big shout out to everyone involved with SGA Rising. Amazing: what you've accomplished- and the endorsements you've earned. Simply amazing.
                *bows and blushes* Thank you, and I hope our efforts prove worthy of your praise!
                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                  It is. I included the link to their website in my last post, so you can check out their menu. Very, very tasty food.

"The Long Goodbye." Yet another very Sparky episode. Why? Sure, they were possessed by aliens when they kissed, but John sure as heck was NOT possessed when he agreed to 'host' Thalan's consciousness so that Phoebus could say goodbye to her 'husband.'

*bows and blushes* Thank you, and I hope our efforts prove worthy of your praise!
                  Oh yeah!! I actually The Long Goodbye for the most part. The beginning not so much but once BOTH of them are occupied, yeah.

sigpic
                  Coming January 2017

Comment

ALL DONE! Im putting it in my sig rotation!

BALCONIES
                    The Breeding Ground of Ships.
                    sigpic

Comment

ALL DONE! Im putting it in my sig rotation!

Testing...1,2,3 credits to the TheLadyMore if I screwed it up and the adoring hotd**mthankyousoverymuchtheladymore does not show up
                      sigpic

Comment

And then.....
                        sigpic

Comment

And then.....

sigpic
                          Coming January 2017

Comment

And then.....
                            Ahhh...immediate posting, toe tingling sig....glass of wine and off to bed smiling Nighty night sparky shippers!
                            sigpic

Comment

Good night Zandra.

sigpic
                              Coming January 2017

Comment

Good night Zandra.

Awwww....You just responded to a good night sparky shippers The shift in your heart is beginning- beware! Sparky is addictive as he**!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X