Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Probie View Post
    Don't care for the wedding. I just want a place in the house and I will cook some french foods for him.

TLM: Beautiful creation.
    He doesn't like anything green except olives.

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
    I'm sure he was joking. but if not than he's a sourpuss.
    Not joking. Do you know how much a wedding costs? He might be willing to let her work it off by cooking for us though.

Frog legs will be our first dinner......*strange looks from the new family*....Ok I will start with something "normal".lol

TLM: You should be bored more often
    As long as they're not green, he'll give it a try. I love frog legs. And snails. We have a nice little room for you in the basement. I think the lizards down there ate the last of the spiders.
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Frog legs will be our first dinner......*strange looks from the new family*....Ok I will start with something "normal".lol
      Hmm, never had frog legs before. Heehee!
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post

As long as they're not green, he'll give it a try. I love frog legs. And snails. We have a nice little room for you in the basement. I think the lizards down there ate the last of the spiders.
        Basement? It seems to be a nice place.......And I will have friends with lizards and spiders......Can't wait to be there.lol

Breakfast: Coffee or chocolate or tea with "croissant" or other "viennoiserie" or bread with butter and strawberry jelly
        11am: Charcuterie with red wine
        2pm: Frog legs with a small salad (tomatoes, bread, cheese......). At the end, cheese again if you want.
        4pm: Crêpe (or pancake) with chocolate or sugar or jelly
        8pm: Apéritifs
        9pm: roast beef

Like you can see, we eat a lot here.lol
        sigpic
        Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Basement? It seems to be a nice place.......And I will have friends with lizards and spiders......Can't wait to be there.lol

Breakfast: Coffee or chocolate or tea with "croissant" or other "viennoiserie" or bread with butter and strawberry jelly
          2pm: Frog legs with a small salad (tomatoes, bread, cheese......). At the end, cheese again if you want.

What a feast! Darnit, you're making me hungry!

Makes me wonder what kind of menu John could put together for an all-day trip to the mainland with Elizabeth.
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

OH I AM so excited. I am bringing some cake....and another product of boredom....in the form of writing!
            BALCONIES
            The Breeding Ground of Ships.
            sigpic

Comment

Wow, is that how the French eat? Are you all diabetic and fat? No, don't answer that. It sounds wonderful but all those carbs are not in our diet plan. We eat very few carbs, as little sugar as possible and wine in the morning would put us to sleep for the rest of the day.

For example, here's what I have eaten so far today:

Breakfast: 2 scrambled eggs with cheese, 2 slices of turkey bacon, coffee
              Lunch: ham/cheese on a small whole wheat tortilla, light cranberry juice
              Snack: herbal tea
              Dinner: We will have leftover pot roast, sauted peppers and a small green salad. No dessert.

Pretty much a typical day. Mr. SR eats cereal for breakfast, a salad or ham/turkey/cheese (no bread) for lunch. Neither of us eat snacks. A sad life I know but we cheat on weekends.
              sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Not joking. Do you know how much a wedding costs? He might be willing to let her work it off by cooking for us though.
                yes. I was the best man at my dad's wedding back in 2008.

Comment

Wow, is that how the French eat? Are you all diabetic and fat? No, don't answer that. It sounds wonderful but all those carbs are not in our diet plan. We eat very few carbs, as little sugar as possible and wine in the morning would put us to sleep for the rest of the day.

For example, here's what I have eaten so far today:

Breakfast: 2 scrambled eggs with cheese, 2 slices of turkey bacon, coffee
                  Lunch: ham/cheese on a small whole wheat tortilla, light cranberry juice
                  Snack: herbal tea
                  Dinner: We will have leftover pot roast, sauted peppers and a small green salad. No dessert.

Pretty much a typical day. Mr. SR eats cereal for breakfast, a salad or ham/turkey/cheese (no bread) for lunch. Neither of us eat snacks. A sad life I know but we cheat on weekends.
                  We basically have the same meal regiment.....except i eat alot of snacks!
                  BALCONIES
                  The Breeding Ground of Ships.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TheLadyMore View Post
                    We basically have the same meal regiment.....except i eat alot of snacks!
                    And drink lots of water and milk, in my case.

Comment

We don't eat like this everyday.

Today for me:
                      Breakfast: Chocolate and bread with jelly and butter
                      Lunch: Charcuterie and salad
                      4pm: Cake and milk
                      dinner: Roast beef and rice and a dessert

Ok I have to admit we eat a lot.lol
                      We're not all fat and some are diabetic. Mom is a little diabetic and she can eat all this.
                      We're french. Food is in our culture.
                      Now mom and I are eating pistachios and it's 10pm.lol
                      sigpic

Comment

Okay, I guess I'll have to post my menu for today:

Breakfast: Whole wheat toast with Nutella and cranberry juice
                        Lunch: Egg salad sandwich on whole wheat bread, an apple, and milk
                        Dinner: Spaghetti with meat sauce, green salad w/garlic bread, and Chianti (bring on the red wine! Good for your heart!)

So to bring this over to Sparky, what do you think that John and Elizabeth's daily menus in Atlantis might look like?

Comment

Originally posted by TheLadyMore View Post
                          Thank you I was bored this morning and wanted to make a banner for my new fic but instead that came out isn't boredom great?
                          Thank you for sharing, very nice indeed!
                          sigpic
                          Thanks to Copter for my signature art!

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                            So to bring this over to Sparky, what do you think that John and Elizabeth's daily menus in Atlantis might look like?
                            Each time we saw them eat, I think it was a steak and a salad and Evian.lol
                            Not a fun meal.

Just to be clear, you can think we eat a lot here but it's small parts. We don't eat a beef per person.lol
                            sigpic

Comment

Day 12: A scene that had you yelling at the screen

Opinion of my real mom if you're interested. During "Coup D'Etat" when she thought Lorne was dead. She yelled at the screen. She yelled at me because I didn't say he was alive. My dad yelled at us because we were doing so much noise for nothing. Mom yelled at him because "Lorne is not nothing". And I yelled at them because it was the occasion.

BTW mom says a big hello to all of us. She hope you're still members of her fanclub and she gives many hugs.
                              Ok, I know it's not rocket science and I have the feeling McKay is laughing quietly somewhere, but I'm not exactly sure I'm posting or replying to the threads right. I will figure it out once the temperature outside rises and my brain cooperates again

But the scene had me yelling was the end of The Hive when Elizabeth raced down the stairs to the gate room. She stopped short in front of John before glancing to their sides as if remembering Teyla and Ronon were there as well. You just know she ought to have grabbed John and given him another hug to welcome him home just like she did in The Siege Part 3.
                              sigpic

Comment

Thank you everyone for the greetings! I may be overcoming my shyness but dare not to horrify you with my daily meal menu. I have been snowed in at work for 72 hours; it wasn't pretty. But I did finish the second chapter to Honor the Fallen, don't know if anyone read the first chapter over at FFdotnet; but I know SMBBooks had posted a link to the first chapter at one point. If you are bored and snowed in like me you can check it out here http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6467565/2/Honor_the_Fallen
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X