• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gateraid View Post
      Of course, you've watched the Kate ones more than anything else
      Except Doppelganger... might have seen it only about 10 times (and that includes the 7 times for words and screentime) ... no wait, make that 11 times because I made a musicvid and a trailer for my Little Bang fic with a couple of scenes from Doppelganger.

Although, by nature of the plot, they tend to be more character oriented eps too
      True.
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by TheLadyMore View Post
        http://i426.photobucket.com/albums/pp342/Clumsyxheartx3/John%20Sheppard%20Thunkage/191.jpg

This picture makes me squeee
        I've always liked his expression there - it's quizical, like he can't figure out what's going on

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
        Err... We can't all be here 24/7 to respond to everything that's posted, you know. And sometimes posts slip through the cracks because we're trying to respond to others' posts. Learn the virtue of patience, grasshopper.

As for the ficlet, it's pretty good. I think the use of phrases like "her beloved Colonel" and "her love's side" is too melodramatic for Elizabeth; she just doesn't use such flowery language like that. Anyway, Kolya is sure going to get his butt kicked for this one! Lock and load, kiddies!
        ^ what she said. More often that not, I don't bother to preview post either before I post. Hence sometimes my double posting.

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
        Ah. Work!whump.
        Not quite - we don't start back until mid-week. This is a DIY disaster in the making.

Originally posted by Pocus View Post
        Some more pics to get to the goal. Gateraid did such a great job with the last batch, let's see if his gutterness can resurface for these
        Thanks, but I'm drawing a blank for most of these

Sorry, I got held up. It'll have to be tomorrow

But...but...but you said 4.30 in storage area 12. You promised.

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
        Except Doppelganger... might have seen it only about 10 times (and that includes the 7 times for words and screentime) ... no wait, make that 11 times because I made a musicvid and a trailer for my Little Bang fic with a couple of scenes from Doppelganger.
        Yikes, that's a lot of times. I don't think i could sit through it that often. Aside from anything else, i just didn't like the ep that much. I thought the premise was pretty weak, even by SGA standards.
        sigpic

Comment

Congrats on 105,000 posts.

I just checked, and y'all did 5000 posts in a little over five months. *applauds*
          - Life after Stargate -
          Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
          Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
          sigpic

Comment

Woo hoo!

105000 Posts

I have an amusing story. Anuna has gotten me hooked on Lie To Me which Mr. SR and I are watching on Netflix. We just had the following conversation.

Spoiler:
            SR: (at the end of an episode when Cal and Gillian are standing on a balcony) Oh look, a balcony scene.
            Mr. SR: Maybe he'll give her a pot.
            SR: LOL, you don't miss a trick do you?
            Mr. SR: Hey, I know how to make a connection.

See, Sparky is everywhere.
            sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Congrats on the new post count!!

Southern Red - you ficlet was awesome!

Day 7: A scene you had to pause during to remind yourself it’s not real

The last scene in GitM. I cry every time I watch that last scene, and I have to keep reminding myself ... this is fiction... and SGARising is going to fix it

Day 8: An episode you’ve watched more than three times

The Storm/The Eye. This was my second choice for favorite episode. It solidifies Sparky and black ops John is bad-ass and hot.

OT:
              Spoiler:
              I had a Stargate dream last night. For some reason I had to go back to high school, and John and Elizabeth were fellow students with me. Then one of my classes had Carson sitting on the floor, dressed in hippie clothes, playing a guitar and singing. And I didn't even drink last night!!

Joanna

Comment

YAY FOR 150000 posts! In honor of this occasion I bring thee some Sparky love:

And the first chapter of my new Sparky fic

You Better Run Like The Devil

(Tiny Sparky but theres More later) Happy 105000 post
                BALCONIES
                The Breeding Ground of Ships.
                sigpic

Comment

Day 8: An episode you’ve watched more than three times.

First Strike/Adrift/Lifeline Trilogy.

This was my second choice for favorite episode. It solidifies Sparky and plus seeing joe flanigan show a different side of John Sheppard, a more human and emotional side was just plain amazing.
                  Last edited by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard; 09 January 2011, 06:57 PM.

Comment

Huzzah for 105,000 posts! Way to go, Sparkies!

Not quite - we don't start back until mid-week. This is a DIY disaster in the making.
                    Always the craziest kind!

http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l228/abracahpocus/Atlantis/Sparky/pantage9.jpg

Sorry, I got held up. It'll have to be tomorrow

But...but...but you said 4.30 in storage area 12. You promised.
                    *snerks*

Originally posted by Killdeer View Post
                    Congrats on 105,000 posts.

I just checked, and y'all did 5000 posts in a little over five months. *applauds*
                    Hot damn! We're ON FIRE!

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                    I have an amusing story. Anuna has gotten me hooked on Lie To Me which Mr. SR and I are watching on Netflix. We just had the following conversation.

Spoiler:
                    SR: (at the end of an episode when Cal and Gillian are standing on a balcony) Oh look, a balcony scene.
                    Mr. SR: Maybe he'll give her a pot.
                    SR: LOL, you don't miss a trick do you?
                    Mr. SR: Hey, I know how to make a connection.

See, Sparky is everywhere.
                    *cracks up* That's hilarious!
                    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

And I am currently being mindfluffed to hell seeing Robert Davi AKA Kolya as a cop in Criminal Minds. I am sitting there like okay Kolya's here now where the hell is Sparky? I mean when Kolya is around Sparky is bound to go down. *pouts*
                      BALCONIES
                      The Breeding Ground of Ships.
                      sigpic

Comment

But remember to post the link

Wow. I didn't think I could like that scene more. It's so full of hope, even more than the aired verson was. Thank you

*bites tongue in self moderation*

These are very illuminating (from everyone). So many varied answers/responses.

Wow again. That was really good. Does he write sparky fics?
                        No he simply refuses to ship anything unless it has a keel under it. He wrote that as a dare from mum so she'd shut up nagging him cos he only ever writes action stuff But he is going to include that and expand on it in his fanfic, when he gets aroun dto writing more

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                        Anuna was just being kind. Probie is my daughter and she's in her 20's. My real life son is 33, so basically all of you are my kids. And no, I didn't have him when I was 12. Unfortunately. But I can still be your auntie.

O-o can you adopt me as well SR, I'm only 24. Well until April I am anyway..is your son single??

Comment

Happy 105,000 posts everybody!!!

sigpic
                          Lovely Sparkiness! ~*~ My: Fanfics - Vids ~*~

Comment

Oh yeah I forgot that

HAPPY 105,000 SPARKIES

Comment

Day 9: Your favorite male character (who isn’t your fave char)

John. We all know why.

Spoiler:
                              Day 10: Your favorite female character (who isn’t your fave char)
                              Day 11: Your favorite SG-1 guest star
                              Day 12: A scene that had you yelling at the screen
                              Day 13: A scene that made you blush
                              Day 14: Favorite pairing
                              Day 15: Least favorite pairing
                              Day 16: Favorite season
                              Day 17: Favorite team (Ford or Ronon? Weir or Carter?)
                              Day 18: Favorite side character
                              Day 19: Most annoying side character
                              Day 20: Unpopular opinion time!
                              Day 21: Best quote
                              Day 22: Worst quote
                              Day 23: Saddest character death
                              Day 24: Favorite in-show lingo
                              Day 25: Favorite kiss
                              Day 26: OMG WHY SGA WHY moment
                              Day 27: Funniest screen cap
                              Day 28: Favorite enemy
                              Day 29: Least favorite enemy
                              Day 30: One thing you would change
                              Day 31: How it should have ended

The only dream I had about Stargate was weird. I did two dreams with Joe. The first one. I don't remember it but I just know he was a jerk in it and the second one he was doing a convention in my garage and eat with us like he was a friend of our family. I said weird.lol
                              I also a dream about House. I want to beat me because of this dream. I was late at school. I had to take a train. I saw Hugh Laurie in the street? He wanted to talk to me and I said to him "I don't have time." and run.In real life, I was always late. Don't know why in my dream it's not the case.lol

And the most important thing......

CONGRATULATIONS FOR 105 000 POSTS!!!!!!!!! (I put the Saprky colors lol)
                              The Sparky family is alive and in a good shape.
                              sigpic
                              Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by TheLadyMore View Post
                                And I am currently being mindfluffed to hell seeing Robert Davi AKA Kolya as a cop in Criminal Minds. I am sitting there like okay Kolya's here now where the hell is Sparky? I mean when Kolya is around Sparky is bound to go down. *pouts*
                                I was just the opposite when he first showed up on SGA. I remember him from a number of shows but mostly from Profiler. It's unusual to see him play a good guy lately though and the CM character is a good part. Since Kolya though, I must admit he will always be that character in my head.

Originally posted by RogueRanger View Post
                                No he simply refuses to ship anything unless it has a keel under it. He wrote that as a dare from mum so she'd shut up nagging him cos he only ever writes action stuff But he is going to include that and expand on it in his fanfic, when he gets aroun dto writing more

O-o can you adopt me as well SR, I'm only 24. Well until April I am anyway..is your son single??
                                Sure I'll adopt you. The more the merrier. Alas, SR. Jr. is happily settled down with his girlfriend the lovely Miss M.
                                sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Working...
                                X