Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ForestFern View Post
    Spoiler:
    I *know* this makes me a bad person, but it's only now I feel sorry for the coyotes thing, knowing it was Joe's. I keep remembering JM's comments about feeding cranky fans to Todd
    Nothing to feel guilty about. JM said a lot of questionable things. But yeah, evidently coyotes are a big problem in Malibu. http://www.malibutimes.com/articles/...news/news5.txt
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
      Nothing to feel guilty about. JM said a lot of questionable things. But yeah, evidently coyotes are a big problem in Malibu. http://www.malibutimes.com/articles/...news/news5.txt
      Well, gotta show you have class when you have a public blog.

Anyway guys, did you check out The Sparky Santa exchange lately? It's your daily dose of lovely Sparky fics! Most of them are fluffy, lovely and holiday themed!
      I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
        O_o ?!

You dreamed that???
        And then some.
        Spoiler:
        Ray wasn't trying to kill me, although he did trap me with his vehicle and knock me over. I don't recall who he was shooting at, but I kept knocking the gun on of his hands with my feet (I was on my back) so he kept replacing it, then eventually he shot me (but even at virtual point blank range, he still missed a few times). The ritual puzzles me though.

LOL...What a dream! I never remember mine long enough to write them down.

Hey, look at our post count. We're coming up on a big #.
        I don't usually remember them, the odd ones are kinda hard to forget.

105,000? Yet another sparky milestone

At this point, I'd consider it highly ironic if JM were actually attacked by a lemming
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gateraid View Post
          At this point, I'd consider it highly ironic if JM were actually attacked by a lemming
          Lemming you say I wonder if FH would be the culprit in revenge for her master Kate Heightmeyer.
          BALCONIES
          The Breeding Ground of Ships.
          sigpic

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Not-So-Lazy Sunday! C'mon, 105,000 posts!

If you're being generous, then sure
            Just accurately descriptive.

Sounds good. I'm assuming this is after HOM?
            No, it'll be in Quietus (Ep. 12).

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
            Don't you just love the fact that in science fiction everything and anything can be fixed? Even the mess PTB made. It will be a lot of work, though, but I think we're going to have a blast.
            We're gonna have a truly obscene amount of fun doing this! Good thing having fun isn't a crime! LOL!

Yeah, coyotes are a problem all over Southern California where you've got urban areas right up against wilderness. We've got 'em in my neck of the woods, too.
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Some Sparky pics to get you to your goal...

*any plot bunnies spurred on are not my fault. It is just due to the fact that these two characters are so fic-able*
              sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pocus View Post
                      [IMG]http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l228/abracahpocus/Atlantis/Sparky/instinct212.jpg[IMG]
                      There's that pesky little table pic again!
                      BALCONIES
                      The Breeding Ground of Ships.
                      sigpic

Comment

Hehe I am always always getting gutter thoughts from that "John making grabby hands while looking at Elizabeth's attributes" pic.

I think it's time to do a round of eye$ex moments picspam.

Spoiler:

Elizabeth making gooey eyes on John!

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Wonder what is going through John's mind here?
                            sigpic

Comment

All of those are just so good. We need to get gateraid busy thinking up captions.
                              sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

All of those are just so good. We need to get gateraid busy thinking up captions.
                                Yeah, I wonder where Master Gutteraid is.

Comment

Working...
                                X