Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
    Works for me. As long as Mr. SR doesn't have to support all of you. I guess some would see us as a dysfunctional family. LOL

Oh dear, we have a number of lovely lurkers. Yes, we are always this crazy. Why do you ask? Come out of lurkerdom and join us. You know you want to.
    Yeah! Come on, lurkers, come out and play with us! We don't bite, honest!

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
    Since Joe has been so kind to us lately, can we make him the suave handsome uncle who comes to visit and brings presents? Can we? Huh? And Torri is the slightly kooky but glamorous aunt who is always jetting around the world and doing exotic things.
    Yes, we definitely can!

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
    Yo! If by presents you mean "beer" and if we get lots and lots of exotic postcards.... I'm totally in
    I'll drink to that!

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
    I agree, and that's why there should have been more scenes with Teyla and Elizabeth (and possibly more of the ladies) so that we could have seen more develop. There's no way you can convince me there was nothing over which Elizabeth and Teyla could have bonded more... and have an awesome friendship grow as a result.

But of course, had they been male characters we would have gotten that. Now, not so much.
    *snorts*

Not to worry, though. We'll be fixing that in S6.

This might make me unpopular with the impatient ones...

BUT I think you should not want to release them too early. You know, cause it should be done right and not half-assed.

But that's just my opinion and if that requires us to wait that little bit longer... you know, I don't mind.
    Actually, I totally agree. It's best to take our time and do it right the first time.
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
      Yeah! Come on, lurkers, come out and play with us! We don't bite, honest!
      Well maybe a little but we are very very nice people!
      BALCONIES
      The Breeding Ground of Ships.
      sigpic

Comment

I am a woman in my 30s with 2 cats (actually had 3 at one point), so I guess I'm that crazy cat lady neighbor that yells "Get off my lawn!"

Day 6: A scene that had you laughing so hard you had to pause

Spoiler:

"Buck up, Carson!" in Irresistible. Such good acting by PM and JF. JF's facial expressions get me every time. If I can turn my brain off to the ethical issues in that ep, it has some good stuff.... like the flirty end scene, which was alot of fun.

Joanna

Comment

Day 6: A scene that had you laughing so hard you had to pause.*

Have to be in Search and Rescue when Rodney (who is on the verge on going on a rant) is delivering Teyla's Son and he's so nervous that Teyla clams him.*That's the scene that has me laughing everytime.

Comment

Oi thread! Have a good night, see you first thing in the morning! *hugs*
            I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by TheLadyMore View Post
              Well maybe a little but we are very very nice people!
              They're love bites! Yeah, that's it! LOL!

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
              Oi thread! Have a good night, see you first thing in the morning! *hugs*
              Nighty-night, and pleasant Sparky dreams!
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                So apparently next week there's going to be announcement on the "future" of the Stargate franchise. According to JM blog.
                Considering the genormous size of the grain of salt I maintain when reading his blog... actually I don't read his blog anymore since...

Anyway... it's probably going to be old news for a lot of us.
                Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Considering the genormous size of the grain of salt I maintain when reading his blog... actually I don't read his blog anymore since...

Anyway... it's probably going to be old news for a lot of us.
                  Yeah, I'm guessing it'll simply be confirmation of what we've all been suspecting for a while. *shrugs* No big loss for us. On to Atlantis Rising!

Comment

Yeah, I'm guessing it'll simply be confirmation of what we've all been suspecting for a while. *shrugs* No big loss for us. On to Atlantis Rising!
                    Or maybe they are deciding to revive it with some crazy Crossover that doesnt make any sense
                    BALCONIES
                    sigpic

Comment

Or maybe they are deciding to revive it with some crazy Crossover that doesnt make any sense
                      Gee, another one? *snickers*

Comment

Gee, another one? *snickers*
                        Maybe if we are lucky my crossover pairing will come up somewhere....while their at it the should recast the whole Atlantis team....with Andy Samburg as John Sheppard and Lindsay Lohan as Weir. Okay my lack of sleep is getting to me
                        BALCONIES
                        sigpic

Comment

Maybe if we are lucky my crossover pairing will come up somewhere....while their at it the should recast the whole Atlantis team....with Andy Samburg as John Sheppard and Lindsay Lohan as Weir. Okay my lack of sleep is getting to me
                          and while we're at it why don't recast Joshua Jackson as Jack O'Neill and Mischa Barton as Samantha Carter. i really need some food in me i can't think straight on an empty stomach.

Comment

Blasphemy!

and while we're at it why don't recast Joshua Jackson as Jack O'Neill and Mischa Barton as Samantha Carter. i really need some food in me i can't think straight on an empty stomach.
                            Heresy!

Comment

i was doing mine as a joke.

Comment

Oh it will get better how about they cast Justin Bieber as Ford, Billie Joe Armstrong from Green Day as McKay, Paris Hilton as Teyla....oh and Ice-T as Ronon

To top the cake....Britney Spears as Keller
                                BALCONIES
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X