No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are you guys going to shoot for a July release for Atlantis Rising?

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
      AFAIK there is no set date, but someone with more knowledge on the subject could give you a better answer
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gateraid View Post
        AFAIK there is no set date, but someone with more knowledge on the subject could give you a better answer
        Well it would be a couple of months after the SGU/SGA crossover. So that's why I asked.

Comment

Originally posted by Pocus View Post
          *eyes perk up*

gleeful giggling erupts

*happy wiggles in seat*
          Heheheh... Figured you'd like that! :d

Gah! Teyla and Kanaan look so darn stinkin' CUTE there! And there's this shot from BT... Lookit Teyla's smile! She's so happy!

http://www.gateworld.net/gallery/dis...m=742&pos=1433

There were some really good Teyla shots in Kindred. Rachel was positively glowing, and I don't mean the pregnancy glow. When she saw Kanaan, her face just beamed. To be honest, it made me headdesk a bit. If she'd looked at John like that a few times, it would've gone a long way towards selling the (J/T) ship.
          Rachel's performance totally sold me on Teyla/Kanaan. Just like Joe's woobie!John face in S4-5 kept selling even the non-shippers on Sheppard/Weir.

Originally posted by TheLadyMore View Post
          I got another sparky smut preview for you guys behind the spoiler:

Spoiler:
          Suddenly Elizabeth grabbed a fistful of John’s thick black hair and forced his head upwards. A muffled wince escaped from behind the makeshift gag. His eyes fluttered shut as John felt her warm breath against his ear.

“Don’t worry Major Sheppard,” The Atlantis leader whispered in her captive’s ear causing him to shudder beneath him, “you’ll get what you want but it’s going to take a really….long….time.”

His eyes widened as he began struggling violently through the binds. Oh no, John could deal with foreplay, but he liked it quick. He felt the connection between two bodies was much more meaningful then teasing little kisses on the body. But now, he didn’t know if it was the idea of Elizabeth having his way with him or the sight of her naked body above him, either way he was aroused in a way he wasn’t aroused before. He needed attention.

Oh don't you just love it when Elizabeth has the power!
          You're a bad, baaaad girl. Me likey!

gateraid is correct, we have not set a date yet, and probably will not do so until after we get a look at the SGU/SGA crossover. Since we don't know when that's going to air, well, there it is.
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
            I am blushing here!!!! That one was so much fun to write, hehe
            It was fun to read as well. And I only speak the truth. From my point of view at least.
            I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

SK, If I had to guess it would probably be the first week in may if they come back the first week of April.

Comment

SK, If I had to guess it would probably be the first week in may if they come back the first week of April.
                As I already said, we don't know when the episode will air. So there's really no point in even guessing at this time. Speculating won't make it happen any faster. Patience, grasshopper.
                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

*glomps*

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                    You're a bad, baaaad girl. Me likey!
                    You see my dear, I see Elizabeth is a strong, strong woman, and deep within her kindness holds a strong dominating beast. Of course it is only released around a certain Colonel.

I am glad you like dear wait till it's finished =P
                    BALCONIES
                    The Breeding Ground of Ships.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
                      I'm soooooo looking forward to your whole project!! :::happy dance::::

Day 5: Your favorite pics of your ships

http://www.gateworld.net/gallery/alb...l_102_2494.JPG
                      I've always liked the Rising balcony pics. At the end (as illustrated by your pic) they look like two (I hesitate to use the word) adversaries finding common ground, even respecting each other a little.

How it all began.... I was reading the novelization of the pilot, and it didn't end exactly like this. I'm glad they chose this way.

Joanna
                      So how did it end in the novelisation?

I got another sparky smut preview for you guys behind the spoiler:

Spoiler:
                      Suddenly Elizabeth grabbed a fistful of John’s thick black hair and forced his head upwards. A muffled wince escaped from behind the makeshift gag. His eyes fluttered shut as John felt her warm breath against his ear.

“Don’t worry Major Sheppard,” The Atlantis leader whispered in her captive’s ear causing him to shudder beneath him, “you’ll get what you want but it’s going to take a really….long….time.”

His eyes widened as he began struggling violently through the binds. Oh no, John could deal with foreplay, but he liked it quick. He felt the connection between two bodies was much more meaningful then teasing little kisses on the body. But now, he didn’t know if it was the idea of Elizabeth having his way with him or the sight of her naked body above him, either way he was aroused in a way he wasn’t aroused before. He needed attention.

Oh don't you just love it when Elizabeth has the power!
                      The irony is that it is me saying this, but this is a PG forum. I'm not sure what PG is, I have a hard time determining where the line is

Well it would be a couple of months after the SGU/SGA crossover. So that's why I asked.
                      Or when it's written, I'd imagine that they'd wait til they had at least half a season written (or ready to be rolled out in order). **** patience, I want it now! This is probably the longest I've waited for anything

<snip>
                      Rachel's performance totally sold me on Teyla/Kanaan. Just like Joe's woobie!John face in S4-5 kept selling even the non-shippers on Sheppard/Weir.
                      <snip>
                      Oddly, s4 sold me on both of those ships. The expressions in Kindred (RL/TE) and TMC (JF/JS). Season five, not so much. Seeing T/K in s4 really makes me wonder what the actors were told about J/T. Surely if they thought that was 'the' ship, they would've put the same performances into it?
                      sigpic

Comment

*glomps back and squees over the lovely pics*

You see my dear, I see Elizabeth is a strong, strong woman, and deep within her kindness holds a strong dominating beast. Of course it is only released around a certain Colonel.

I am glad you like dear wait till it's finished =P
                        Heh, I think quite a few people will be interested. But as gateraid mentioned, this is forum is rated PG, so you'll have to post the finished story elsewhere, like LJ or fanfiction.net.

So how did it end in the novelisation?
                        The scene went on for a little longer... *digs out book*

Spoiler:
                        He cocked his head. "You realize that could get us into all sorts of trouble..." (oops, Shep's line isn't right. Or more likely, Joe adlibbed a variation that ended up in the finished episode, but the line as written in the script is what ended up in the novelization)

Weir smiled, and he returned it with a grin of his own. This was going to work, she realized suddenly. This relationship was going to work, and if that worked then everything else would fall into place. She could trust this man, and she saw respect in his eyes now. Respect for her and for the mission they shared.

"Good night, Major."

"Good night."

She watched him leave, side by side with Teyla Emmagan, before returning her gaze to the sprawling, alien city below her. This was the beginning, the start of a new life. They already had new friends and new enemies, and before them stretched an entire galaxy of discovery. Thoughts of Earth were distant now, separated by an experience that no one else could share. This was home now — this place, these people were her life's work. And, given time and a fair wind, she hoped to guide them to discoveries beyond the dreams of imagination.

Atlantis. It was the past, the present, and the future. Not just for herself, but for all people. For all humanity. And she would not fail in her task. With these people beside her, she could not fail.

She smiled, she grinned. She laughed! She felt more alive now than ever before in her life! The future of the human race was about to change forever and she, Elizabeth Weir, was at the vanguard.

She simply couldn't wait to get started...

In case anyone was wondering, the novelization was written by Sally Malcolm, who also wrote the script for the Weir-centric audio drama, "A Necessary Evil." Malcolm is totally a Weir fan.

Or when it's written, I'd imagine that they'd wait til they had at least half a season written (or ready to be rolled out in order). **** patience, I want it now! This is probably the longest I've waited for anything
                        There's that, too.

Oddly, s4 sold me on both of those ships. The expressions in Kindred (RL/TE) and TMC (JF/JS). Season five, not so much. Seeing T/K in s4 really makes me wonder what the actors were told about J/T. Surely if they thought that was 'the' ship, they would've put the same performances into it?
                        I have to agree with you there; they just seemed to put more 'heart' into the Sheppard/Weir and Teyla/Kanaan scenes than they ever did with that other ship. I guess that says volumes about what the actors' preferences were.

Comment

rather than talking about them i rather show them.
                          Spoiler:

- The Hug

- The Kiss

- The Lunch

Comment

Spoiler:
                            30+1 Days of SGA

Day 3: An episode you hate
                            Day 4: A character you wish Kolya would kill
                            Day 6: A scene that had you laughing so hard you had to pause
                            Day 7: A scene you had to pause during to remind yourself it’s not real
                            Day 8: An episode you’ve watched more than three times
                            Day 9: Your favorite male character (who isn’t your fave char)
                            Day 10: Your favorite female character (who isn’t your fave char)
                            Day 11: Your favorite SG-1 guest star
                            Day 12: A scene that had you yelling at the screen
                            Day 13: A scene that made you blush
                            Day 14: Favorite pairing
                            Day 15: Least favorite pairing
                            Day 16: Favorite season
                            Day 17: Favorite team (Ford or Ronon? Weir or Carter?)
                            Day 18: Favorite side character
                            Day 19: Most annoying side character
                            Day 20: Unpopular opinion time!
                            Day 21: Best quote
                            Day 22: Worst quote
                            Day 23: Saddest character death
                            Day 24: Favorite in-show lingo
                            Day 25: Favorite kiss
                            Day 26: OMG WHY SGA WHY moment
                            Day 27: Funniest screen cap
                            Day 28: Favorite enemy
                            Day 29: Least favorite enemy
                            Day 30: One thing you would change
                            Day 31: How it should have ended

Day 2: Your favorite episode
                            My favourite is The Real World....it just got so much Lizbeth and Sparky-hints that i drool every time i watch it XD really love TLG and Conversion too though....but i think TRW is defenitally the best

Comment

Hi everyone I have a favour to ask. In this spoiler is a little ficlet my Dad wrote for the GW FAnFic competition last year. I was wondering if one of you very talented ladies could take this and make it a Sparky story for me please *puppy eyes* (oh he gave me permission so it's ok)

Spoiler:

The Last Morning

"Come back to bed," came the sleepy murmur from behind her.
                              Larrin glanced over her shoulder and saw that John Sheppard had woken up. He had kicked off his sheets in his sleep, but she had gently tucked them over him as she left the bed. Now he had pushed them down again, leaving his upper body… enticingly naked. His eyes were half-open, but he patted the mattress beside of him in invitation.
                              Larrin considered it. It was still early. Very early. Time enough for –
                              Lovesick dimwit, she scolded herself, and firmly turned her back to him. She looked out the window, smelled the air that came in through the crack she had opened.
                              "It's too early to save the galaxy, Larrin," he told her. "You've barely slept."
                              She sniffed. "And who would be to blame for that, John Sheppard?"
                              "I don't remember you doing much to avoid me – quite the opposite in fact…"
                              He sounded as pleased as he did amused, the bloody man! Larrin flushed scarlet, and was glad that her back was to him. Though he probably felt her heated cheeks through that bond. Damn, that Ancient bonding device. She'd had to bond the man, hadn't she, she couldn't leave well enough alone?
                              That bond was the only reason John- bloody -Sheppard had ended up in her bed. As if she'd been some fool teenager.
                              Well, maybe not the only reason, but at least a major contributing factor. How was she to keep a level head when he could set her heart racing just by smiling at her? Each time he stopped to watch her work, all his love for her leaked through the bond, warm and sweet and enough to buckle her knees.
                              And by now, the bloody man likely knew it.Burn her, how did the Ancient women put up with it?She suspected that she knew. They gave in to it. No, she thought crossly. Not now. Later, but not now.
                              "Can't you feel it?" Larrin muttered. "That…sense of wrongness in the air. Like there's a horde of Wraith coming closer. Something's going to happen today. Something bad."
                              "I feel it too. I've felt it since yesterday, but since I don't know what the hell it is yet, I don't see much point in wasting energy worrying about it. If there are Wraith, Atlantis will send for us."
                              "For you, you mean." It was so unfair. Not even Woolsey had the right to intervene between a woman and her lover, but Atlantis found John too useful to remember that detail.
                              "For me," he agreed. "But you go where I go now. Stop fretting and come here."
                              Larrin shook her head. Him and his mornings. He always wanted her in the mornings, when he woke. She could feel it through the bond and she'd already taken up the habit of obliging him. A pleasant way to start the day. But this morning everything felt wrong. Something terrible was about to happen, or was already happening, but she couldn't place it. If there had been Wraith or Asurans approaching, she might have been able to offer a vague direction, but as it was… Even the air felt foul when she drew it into her lungs. To touch the windowsill felt like touching something distorted. If she could put a direction to it, it would be looming over her shoulder, fingers already curling and closed about her neck. A Wraith Queen walking right at her; an Asuran, come to sate its foul lusts with it's probing hand. Or perhaps something even worse.
                              She shivered. Such fantasies she did not need. No use fearing the snap-tooth's bite before you even fall into the water.If only she could be sure that these particular bloody snap-tooths would stay in the water. She had been in Atlantis too long, she rebuked herself, and now she even feared the creatures in the sea that surrounded the city.
                              "It's the Last Battle," she said. "It's close, John. So very close."
                              "That's what we're feeling?" He asked her.
                              She nodded even as the certainty settled on her. The taste of something dark was reaching into the galaxy, into all of the universe, preparing to strike. She knew that the Travellers and Atlantis were as ready as it could be. She hoped the Fleet was ready. Damn, she hoped even the Wraith were ready.
                              But how could anyone be ready for this- this feeling of foreboding in the air that made her feel like retching.
                              Suddenly she was hauled from her feet. Despite herself she gave a little shriek, which of course John ignored. He'd dumped her over his shoulder, his arm firm about her legs.
                              She pushed her hands firmly against his back and raised her head, trying for as dignified a pose and as cool a voice as possible; "John Sheppard, you will put me –"
                              He put her down. Well, he tossed her down. Onto the bed. And before she could blink, he had landed beside her, pulling her in beneath him.
                              "I won't have you standing there digging yourself so deep in your worries that you can't climb back out," he said. His hands were already straightening her hair, lifting it carefully out of her face. "The Last Battle will come when it comes, no use worrying over it."
                              She tried to be cross with him. Treating her like that! She was a Traveller Commander. Tossing her onto the bed as if she'd been nothing more than –
                              Oh, but she did like to feel his weight over her. And she did like how he looked at her, somewhere between firm concern and love. She liked his bond in her head; to know that beneath his sometimes brusque manner, he would look at her almost reverently. He did love her. And he desired her.
                              So she tried to be cross with him, but failed miserably. When he kissed her she felt the last of her attempted-crossness wink out like a snuffed candle. She snaked her arms about his neck and let him, replace the foulness which had so troubled her.
                              "Much better," chuckled the insufferable man.
                              At which Larrin's indignation sparked and made a conscious effort to reassemble her wits. Lovesick fool. Witless like a young girl set on breeding. Breeding?! Perhaps not a word she should be putting back in her head right then.
                              She pressed her hands to his chest and shoved.We really need to work on your attitude, John Sheppard," Larrin managed. "When I say –"
                              "Hush," he interrupted, and shook his head. What stopped her talking was how he touched her lips with a forefinger. Then he let that hand trail lightly over her jaw, down her body; beneath her ribs, down her side to scoop up one of her legs. "What if you're right, then?"
                              She frowned. He bent back to kiss her raised thigh, then crooked that leg about himself. Her hands were still to his chest, but no longer pushing.
                              "What if The End is coming?"
                              "We should prepare –"
                              "All is as ready as it can be Larrin. Atlantis will call us if they need us. Until then –"
                              "Until then –" she began, in another attempt to be firm with him.
                              "Until then," he growled softly, his eyes fierce as they met hers, and she silenced. "Until then," he repeated in a softer voice, "I don't bloody care about The End."
                              His eyes, his voice, his body so close, and that bloody bond burning like a beacon in her head… Larrin felt as if she was glowing or melting. It was most unfair, that he could affect her that way.
                              "Call me a lovesick idiot and throw me to the Wraith," she whispered.
                              "Not bloody likely," John grinned at her. She was aware that he probably knew through the bond how both her body and mind seemed to freeze up and grow all fuzzy at moments like these. "I just don't want you worrying over what you can't change, Larrin. Besides, you were getting cold standing there at the window."
                              He was right. Woolsey would send for them when they were needed, and that last battle would come when it came, and Larrin could do little to stop it.
                              Until then, there was John, whom she loved, and whose utter lack of proper respect for her somehow only made her feel his returned love more keenly.
                              Who knew if they would survive this Last Battle? What if this was their last morning together… He was her lover now, and he would not outlive her long, they both knew that. But what if tomorrow, her only company would be her own tears..? This small cabin they found on a remote planet, was all they had right now.
                              There was, Larrin decided, nowhere else in the world she would rather have been at that moment, and nothing she wanted as much as her John Sheppard. As for the bond, it was a wondrous thing, alive in her head, and the emotions that reflected through it, like a kaleidoscope of colours to light up her world, were making her giddy again.
                              "No one's throwing you anywhere, Larrin," John said, between landing gentle kisses on her face, over her neck and shoulders and breasts. "Not until I'm done with you. The Wraith will have to wait for their turn."
                              She giggled and tapped his nose to catch his attention. "Might it be a long wait?"
                              "What? Mm, yes. Most definitely. In fact, if any Wraith show up knocking on the –"
                              There was a loud rap on the door, and then Ronon's voice calling; "Sheppard! A call from Atlantis, it's Woolsey."
                              John grew very still. Then his face contorted, and he reached over Larrin's head to where he had stashed his side arm, far in beneath the pillows.
                              "Don't shoot the messenger," Larrin reminded him, halting his hand by a light touch on his wrist.
                              John sighed. He raised his voice for a moment; "Tell them I'll be there shortly."
                              He was so morose as he made to climb up and leave her. On an impulse, Larrin locked her arms and legs about him to pull him back down, kissing him slowly as she did.
                              "Atlantis," she said breathlessly when she pulled back, "has no authority over me John, unless I permit it. You, John, aren't going anywhere until I say so. And if Woolsey doesn't like it, he can bloody well come down here and slap me in chains. Is that clear?"
                              For a moment John hesitated. But then his response confirmed beyond any doubt that that was very clear. “Tell Woolsey I'll come when I'm ready!” He yelled back at the door.

Comment

*glomps back and squees over the lovely pics*

Heh, I think quite a few people will be interested. But as gateraid mentioned, this is forum is rated PG, so you'll have to post the finished story elsewhere, like LJ or fanfiction.net.
                                But remember to post the link

The scene went on for a little longer... *digs out book*

Spoiler:
                                He cocked his head. "You realize that could get us into all sorts of trouble..." (oops, Shep's line isn't right. Or more likely, Joe adlibbed a variation that ended up in the finished episode, but the line as written in the script is what ended up in the novelization)

Weir smiled, and he returned it with a grin of his own. This was going to work, she realized suddenly. This relationship was going to work, and if that worked then everything else would fall into place. She could trust this man, and she saw respect in his eyes now. Respect for her and for the mission they shared.

"Good night, Major."

"Good night."

She watched him leave, side by side with Teyla Emmagan, before returning her gaze to the sprawling, alien city below her. This was the beginning, the start of a new life. They already had new friends and new enemies, and before them stretched an entire galaxy of discovery. Thoughts of Earth were distant now, separated by an experience that no one else could share. This was home now — this place, these people were her life's work. And, given time and a fair wind, she hoped to guide them to discoveries beyond the dreams of imagination.

Atlantis. It was the past, the present, and the future. Not just for herself, but for all people. For all humanity. And she would not fail in her task. With these people beside her, she could not fail.

She smiled, she grinned. She laughed! She felt more alive now than ever before in her life! The future of the human race was about to change forever and she, Elizabeth Weir, was at the vanguard.

She simply couldn't wait to get started...

In case anyone was wondering, the novelization was written by Sally Malcolm, who also wrote the script for the Weir-centric audio drama, "A Necessary Evil." Malcolm is totally a Weir fan.
                                Wow. I didn't think I could like that scene more. It's so full of hope, even more than the aired verson was. Thank you

I have to agree with you there; they just seemed to put more 'heart' into the Sheppard/Weir and Teyla/Kanaan scenes than they ever did with that other ship. I guess that says volumes about what the actors' preferences were.
                                *bites tongue in self moderation*

rather than talking about them i rather show them.
                                Spoiler:

Originally posted by Torri012 View Post
                                Spoiler:
                                30+1 Days of SGA

Day 2: Your favorite episode
                                My favourite is The Real World....it just got so much Lizbeth and Sparky-hints that i drool every time i watch it XD really love TLG and Conversion too though....but i think TRW is defenitally the best
                                These are very illuminating (from everyone). So many varied answers/responses.

Originally posted by RogueRanger View Post
                                Hi everyone I have a favour to ask. In this spoiler is a little ficlet my Dad wrote for the GW FAnFic competition last year. I was wondering if one of you very talented ladies could take this and make it a Sparky story for me please *puppy eyes* (oh he gave me permission so it's ok)

Spoiler:

The Last Morning

<snip>
                                Wow again. That was really good. Does he write sparky fics?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X