No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm sure the candles were already in the room and something happened before McKay come in. Ot's why he said "Elizabeth made me".Yes the whole "dirty thing" on this thread has an effect on me.lol

TOR is the episode when they eat together or it's in Echoes? I have to admit I didn't watch SGA since a while except some scenes on tv.
    sigpic
    Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
      I'm sure the candles were already in the room and something happened before McKay come in. Ot's why he said "Elizabeth made me".Yes the whole "dirty thing" on this thread has an effect on me.lol

TOR is the episode when they eat together or it's in Echoes? I have to admit I didn't watch SGA since a while except some scenes on tv.
      They eat in TOR. Ooooh I love your explanation of candles. Personal canon FTW!
      I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
        Gah, I forgot to comment on the pansies and candles. I seriously seriously doubt John would do that if anyone else BUT Elizabeth asked him.
        I always wondered if that pansy line was adlibbed. I got a real Joe vibe from that.
        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
          I always wondered if that pansy line was adlibbed. I got a real Joe vibe from that.
          True! I always thought those hippies were yawn - inducing. No wonder John felt booooorrrredddddddd.

I'm rewatching Glee and wondering what it would be like if I crossovered Glee and SGA. All I know is that Elizabeth, John and few others would be guest teachers. Oh the hilarity that would ensue.

Comment

True! I always thought those hippies were yawn - inducing. No wonder John felt booooorrrredddddddd.

I'm rewatching Glee and wondering what it would be like if I crossovered Glee and SGA. All I know is that Elizabeth, John and few others would be guest teachers. Oh the hilarity that would ensue.
            That sounds like a challenge and very cracky. I'd love to see Sue and Rodney get into a snark off. And what would she say about John's hair? LOL Doooo iiiiiitttt!

And Elizabeth would definitely have to slap a couple of cheerleaders when they got a look at John.
            sigpic

Comment

That sounds like a challenge and very cracky. I'd love to see Sue and Rodney get into a snark off. And what would she say about John's hair? LOL Doooo iiiiiitttt!

And Elizabeth would definitely have to slap a couple of cheerleaders when they got a look at John.
              Not to mention all guys, especially Puck would have a crush on Elizabeth.

I just realized something, guys; and I think veterans of this trhead will understand (and hopefully won't mind). We - this thread - we're like a Glee club. And this is probably the only fandom place, and entirely fandom and RL included, a rare place where I truly belong. Thank you for always having me and showing that I'm welcome. You are a huge part of my life for four years now. *hugs*

Comment

GROUPHUG!!!!

Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                  GROUPHUG!!!!

*MEGAHUG FOR ALL*
                  I love you guys!!!!!

Comment

GROUPHUG!!!!

*Joins the group hug*

*MEGAHUG FOR ALL*
                    I love you guys!!!!!
                    I heart thee too
                    BALCONIES
                    The Breeding Ground of Ships.
                    sigpic

Comment

Not to mention all guys, especially Puck would have a crush on Elizabeth.

I just realized something, guys; and I think veterans of this trhead will understand (and hopefully won't mind). We - this thread - we're like a Glee club. And this is probably the only fandom place, and entirely fandom and RL included, a rare place where I truly belong. Thank you for always having me and showing that I'm welcome. You are a huge part of my life for four years now. *hugs*
                      Aw shucks. This thread is certainly diverse I'll give us that. The most inclusive, non-judgmental thread there is. As long as you even like Sparky a little bit, you're welcome.

GROUPHUG!!!!

I'll go for that.
                      sigpic

Comment

Aw shucks. This thread is certainly diverse I'll give us that. The most inclusive, non-judgmental thread there is. As long as you even like Sparky a little bit, you're welcome.

I'll go for that.
                        *Jumps in and basks in the awesomeness of this thread*

Comment

*Jumps in and basks in the awesomeness of this thread*
                          If we're going to be a Glee club, I'm a second alto. I can also sing tenor when it's called for. But I can't sing by myself 'cause I can't carry a tune. Second altos do a lot of "lalalaing" LOL
                          sigpic

Comment

Day #2

Again it's a tie for me between Common Ground and Duet.

Common Ground, again because seeing Sheppard in that situation and seeing that he was determined to make it out alive, reminded me of my hero Sir Thomas More. (You all must think I am quite the Nerd). Of course it has everything else I like Whumpage, latent Sparky and Kolya . Finally you don't know how many plot bunnies attacked me seeing that episode! It is a foreground to my story because it is a tense moment in Sheppard's time on Atlantis.

Duet, my love for Rodney McKay incresed after watching that episode. When I watched that episode I fell off my dormroom bed laughing hysterically. It is halirous how pissed McKay was during this situation. I think the best was when Rodney went to sleep and Laura just took over, and the look on Carson's face during that was just freaking priceless. And David Hewlett did an absolutely great job being both Cadman and McKay which made the episode flow. I am surprised DH doesnt get more acting gigs after that.
                            BALCONIES
                            sigpic

Comment

If we're going to be a Glee club, I'm a second alto. I can also sing tenor when it's called for. But I can't sing by myself 'cause I can't carry a tune. Second altos do a lot of "lalalaing" LOL
                              Just make sure we don't start ripping off hit songs! But I won't mind having a Jane Lynch to be crabby!
                              BALCONIES
                              sigpic

Comment

*raises hand* Another second alto! But I can dance

Comment

Working...
                                X