No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know what my dirty mind thinks what Elizabeth is thinkiing why the hell is he riding that table is he trying to seduce me?

Btw

Did Larin plan to tie his hands there?
    BALCONIES
    The Breeding Ground of Ships.
    sigpic

Comment

Hi again,

Decided to use this meme to force myself out of lurker mode for awhile...

Day 1: Your favorite character

Elizabeth Weir. When I first started watching SGA, it was Elizabeth I fell in love with first. I love her strength, her confidence. She kicks ass without using physical force. Heck, she can keep Rodney in line! Yet, she also shows a very human, feminine side. Love her to death!!

I was watching Miller's Crossing the other day, and the sad face John had when they brought up Elizabeth's name made my heart hurt. I'm so looking forward to SGARising... John needs Elizabeth back for the new year.

Happy New Year to you all!
      Joanna

Comment

All those images, don't phase me one bit...

However, I'm still on a Joanne Kelly-high (Myka Bering in Warehouse 13) whom I just watched in the Jack Hunter miniseries... *iz dead of total thunk*
        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Pocus View Post
          This companion pic should let Gateraid have some fun
          Heh

I prefer something in this size range. Do you think you can deliver?

Hell yeah! I can even manage this big, if need be

Steady on, lad. I've done countless examinations, on humans and aliens, and even I don't think that's possible

Originally posted by TheLadyMore View Post
          I know what my dirty mind thinks what Elizabeth is thinkiing why the hell is he riding that table is he trying to seduce me?

Btw

It's for protection

There's an ep of SG-1 where Carter is briefing some Generals. Peter Deluise pointed out in the commentary that for some reason, all the actors felt the need to 'protect' themselves in the same manner. Force of habit, I guess.

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
          All those images, don't phase me one bit...
          On this, we are in complete agreement

However, I'm still on a Joanne Kelly-high (Myka Bering in Warehouse 13) whom I just watched in the Jack Hunter miniseries... *iz dead of total thunk*[/QUOTE]

I googled her *num num num*

There was this random shot of Joe Flannigan in her image search. I wondered what the connection was until it said that she'd been in Broken Ties, as a Satedan Wraith Worshipper.
          sigpic

Comment

This companion pic should let Gateraid have some fun

Originally posted by TheLadyMore View Post

Btw

Reminds me of something I heard recently. A man's...ummm...male organ is 3 times longer than his thumb. Just a little something to ponder on.

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
            Hi again,

Elizabeth Weir. When I first started watching SGA, it was Elizabeth I fell in love with first. I love her strength, her confidence. She kicks ass without using physical force. Heck, she can keep Rodney in line! Yet, she also shows a very human, feminine side. Love her to death!!

I was watching Miller's Crossing the other day, and the sad face John had when they brought up Elizabeth's name made my heart hurt. I'm so looking forward to SGARising... John needs Elizabeth back for the new year.

Joanna
            Hi Joanna! We are always happy when people come out of lurkdom.
            sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

And Gateraid delivers!!!! LOL!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
                Hi again,

Joanna
                Welcome back

To the bolded bit, I always liked his expression during TMC, when he sees clone!weir on the viewscreen. That could very easily have been played a different way eg an expression that read "ohhhhh, a fake Elizabeth" or a simple eyebrow raise at Rodney, instead of "ZOMG! Elizabeth!"
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                  Reminds me of something I heard recently. A man's...ummm...male organ is 3 times longer than his thumb. Just a little something to ponder on.
                  A Hammond Organ? I'm sure that's what you meant
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gateraid View Post
                    A Hammond Organ? I'm sure that's what you meant
                    Of course I did. And I'm sure John could use it to play a beautiful tune for Elizabeth.
                    sigpic

Comment

Will not comment on Organ, John and Elizabeth and play!!! I won't I won't I won't

*runz*
                      sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                          Of course I did. And I'm sure John could use it to play a beautiful tune for Elizabeth.
                          I'm with Pocus, best to leave that one alone Other than to wonder if that tune would be played Larghissimo, Prestissimo, or A piacere
                          sigpic

Comment

While most people's version of The Robot involved dancing, John's was more direct: Must! Have! Boobies!
                            sigpic

Comment

Lol!!!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

A picture is much better than a comment.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X