No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*Snickers* I totally love that Elizabeth is totally overpowering Sheppard right now. Oh how I missed writing PWP...and its totally great to use with Sparky
    BALCONIES
    The Breeding Ground of Ships.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ForestFern View Post
      SW, I just loved your two orientation installments so far! Can't wait for the red shirts stories

SR, your AU story was one of the most touching pieces I've read lately, although John seemed grumpier than himself, but considering he's AU!Sheppard... who knows what he'd been through, during the time he missed being "our" Sheppard... The mistletoe fic was incredibly funny and, most importantly, all characters' voices were spot on (including the "I shot it"-grin )

Thank you both for sharing!
      Thanks. I like that AU story too. The horses are always a big hit. And yeah, any John universe without her is made of grumpy, but I have a feeling that's about to change.
      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

*is so confused about what's going on in the thread right now*

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
          Thanks. I like that AU story too. The horses are always a big hit. And yeah, any John universe without her is made of grumpy, but I have a feeling that's about to change.
          Your two short stories are very cute =P
          BALCONIES
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
            *is so confused about what's going on in the thread right now*
            We're talking about fan fics, fan fics that we are going to post and are posting. I'm in the WIP catorgory.
            BALCONIES
            sigpic

Comment

Good morning Sparkies! How is everyone doing on this monday?

Hmmm? I didn't realize that was a one time Joe thing. Maybe he was sick or there was something going around he was afraid of catching. Maybe you'll get your hug next time. Tell him he owes you two. LOL Frankly, I don't know how he does it. From what I hear, he's very open and freely talks about his kids, etc. I don't think he fully understands the fangirl mentality and the stalker opportunities they have. I hope he never gets a real stalker who causes him to stop doing cons. We tease here but I don't see any of us as being a threat.
              Lol, he does owe me two
              He actually did have a stalker. That's the reason he didn't do cons for about two years (or something). At least that's what people at Fedcon told me.
              And I agree, none of us are a threat.
              Also when he was at the bar at night, he had no problem talking about his family, friends, his opinion on the war and stuff like that. And I'm really just happy I got the opportunity to talk to him when he was in the bar. Honestly, I preferred that 10 minute talk over a hug

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
              If anyone is actually nuts enough to start stalking Joe, I imagine we'd all band together and hunt that crazy down.
              Lol, we totally should do that
              'The sgarising stalker hunters'

Sig by me

Comment

Originally posted by TheLadyMore View Post
                Your two short stories are very cute =P
                Thanks. Glad you liked them.

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
                Good morning Sparkies! How is everyone doing on this monday?

Lol, he does owe me two
                He actually did have a stalker. That's the reason he didn't do cons for about two years (or something). At least that's what people at Fedcon told me.
                And I agree, none of us are a threat.
                Also when he was at the bar at night, he had no problem talking about his family, friends, his opinion on the war and stuff like that. And I'm really just happy I got the opportunity to talk to him when he was in the bar. Honestly, I preferred that 10 minute talk over a hug

Lol, we totally should do that
                'The sgarising stalker hunters'
                I heard about that stalker. I think there are more he just doesn't know about yet. I'd love to have a talk like that. He's so well informed on so many issues. Mr. SR enjoyed a little moment with Robert Picardo and wants more too. It's fun to talk to them about stuff other than the show. I'm sure they are all sick of the same old questions.
                sigpic

Comment

Joe had a stalker? I wanted to do a joke but I won't. It was about someone in the forum but I don't want problems.lol

Can I say I share a conversation with him (20 minutes) and a hug?lol

No It's not me the stalker.
                  sigpic
                  Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
                    Joe had a stalker? I wanted to do a joke but I won't. It was about someone in the forum but I don't want problems.lol

It's me who is the Stalker JK!

Yeah if I were Joe I would have laid low after a stalking incident.But as I hear from you guys he managed to get over the fear.
                    BALCONIES
                    sigpic

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!

Speaking of canon, today I start my SGU marathon as research for Atlantis Rising. Wish me luck (I think I'm gonna need it, LOL!)!
                      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Speaking of canon, today I start my SGU marathon as research for Atlantis Rising. Wish me luck (I think I'm gonna need it, LOL!)!
                        Have fun my dear....heres something to keep you occupied:

Spoiler:
                        This day threw one curve ball at him after the other. First he was trapped in lockdown because a deadly disease was running amuck amongst the members of Atlantis. Then he ran around in the underground corridors in a hazmat suit. And if things couldn’t worse he had to start a nuclear explosion and fly away before he was vaporized. Oh, and there was that moment he enraged Elizabeth by disobeying her order to stay where was until told otherwise.

Like all dangerous situations he found himself in he was on autopilot. He did not know what destruction and havoc he probably caused till most likely hours later. And for John it hit him as he was taking a shower.

“Ah ****,” he groaned aloud lightly pressing his forehead against the tile wall of the shower suddenly remembering he hurt his beloved Elizabeth.

Way to go John, He thought to himself, you finally got what you wanted and you freaking ruined it!

He quickly finished up cleaning the rest of his body before turning off the warm water. As he wrapped a white towel around his waist to dry himself he thought about how he should make up being such a total jerk to her.

Alright, he thought to himself as he walked into his bedroom, you are a soldier you know how to get out of sticky situations. You will go, apologize, maybe give her some flowers and hopefully this will all-

“I’ve been waiting for you Major Sheppard,” A female voice said in the darkness interrupting him from his thoughts.

“Elizabeth?” John said raising an eyebrow.

He took small baby steps further into his room and quickly raised an eyebrow. There he saw Elizabeth’s figure, sitting on his bed. As he walked further and got a clearer picture of the scene in front of him. Elizabeth Weir, his boss and his girlfriend was sitting in the nude in front of him
                        BALCONIES
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post

You don't have to make that joke. Some of us already get it.

Our prayers are with you.

Originally posted by TheLadyMore View Post
                          Have fun my dear....heres something to keep you occupied:

Spoiler:
                          This day threw one curve ball at him after the other. First he was trapped in lockdown because a deadly disease was running amuck amongst the members of Atlantis. Then he ran around in the underground corridors in a hazmat suit. And if things couldn’t worse he had to start a nuclear explosion and fly away before he was vaporized. Oh, and there was that moment he enraged Elizabeth by disobeying her order to stay where was until told otherwise.

Like all dangerous situations he found himself in he was on autopilot. He did not know what destruction and havoc he probably caused till most likely hours later. And for John it hit him as he was taking a shower.

“Ah ****,” he groaned aloud lightly pressing his forehead against the tile wall of the shower suddenly remembering he hurt his beloved Elizabeth.

Way to go John, He thought to himself, you finally got what you wanted and you freaking ruined it!

He quickly finished up cleaning the rest of his body before turning off the warm water. As he wrapped a white towel around his waist to dry himself he thought about how he should make up being such a total jerk to her.

Alright, he thought to himself as he walked into his bedroom, you are a soldier you know how to get out of sticky situations. You will go, apologize, maybe give her some flowers and hopefully this will all-

“I’ve been waiting for you Major Sheppard,” A female voice said in the darkness interrupting him from his thoughts.

“Elizabeth?” John said raising an eyebrow.

He took small baby steps further into his room and quickly raised an eyebrow. There he saw Elizabeth’s figure, sitting on his bed. As he walked further and got a clearer picture of the scene in front of him. Elizabeth Weir, his boss and his girlfriend was sitting in the nude in front of him
                          Now that is an interesting intro. Wonder what happens next.
                          sigpic

Comment

You don't have to make that joke. Some of us already get it.
                            Seriously?

SK: I started my SGA marathon this weekend. Good luck with SGU. I watched only ten episodes. I can only say I found one episode very interested.
                            sigpic
                            Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Now that is an interesting intro. Wonder what happens next.
                              Do you even need to guess? Because the equation is simple! (Under the Spoiler)

Spoiler:
                              Naked John Sheppard + Naked Elizabeth Weir= Sparky!Smut
                              BALCONIES
                              sigpic

Comment

Okay, I have a confession to make...

I hate it that you guys have so much new fanfic... there's always something new each day.

There I said it....
                                Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Working...
                                X