Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
    Er, I guess you didn't get the joke.

According to Albert Einstein, the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
    Oh *cheeks turn red in embarassment as she goes into her batcave to plan an epic Sparky fic that ends happily*
    BALCONIES
    The Breeding Ground of Ships.
    sigpic

Comment

Yes! All Sparky fics must have happy endings, heeheehee!
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

So the Franchise is dead (I mean for tv shows and movies).

Imagine TPTB want to give a "closure" of SGU and do a movie. This would be very funny. It's my cynic part.lol
        Like I said on twitter. It's very sad for the actors of SGU. They didn't know it. It just prove again that SyFy and TPTB have to work very hard on their professional manners.
        I don't think it's a good sign for the future and for the big fans but well it's already over for so many of us so it won't change something.

We had Atlantis Rising and it's most important.
        sigpic
        Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

*high-fives back and starts passing out champagne*

Indeed. And we all remember the definition of insanity, don't we?

So we'll just be over here in our corner, writing our fanfic and proving that yes, we're better than them.
          *high fives back and pours a glass of champagne*

The proof, my friends, will be in our final product. *bites nails*

Originally posted by Probie View Post
          So the Franchise is dead (I mean for tv shows and movies).

Imagine TPTB want to give a "closure" of SGU and do a movie. This would be very funny. It's my cynic part.lol
          Like I said on twitter. It's very sad for the actors of SGU. They didn't know it. It just prove again that SyFy and TPTB have to work very hard on their professional manners.
          I don't think it's a good sign for the future and for the big fans but well it's already over for so many of us so it won't change something.

We had Atlantis Rising and it's most important.
          Very well said little daughter. Right now our focus is on what we can do and we can do SGARising and do it well.

I doubt TPTB at Bridge Studios have much say in what will happen next. I really believe they wanted to do SG-1 and SGA movies but the money situation at MGM prevented that from happening. You always follow the money and show business is one of the most money oriented businesses there is. JF has given several little mini lectures to fans about this very thing. I think our own SK got one in Burbank last year. If the money people think the franchise is dead, they won't fund any movies. They don't go to forums and don't care what we fans think. They look at sales of DVD's and ratings.

And besides, I won't go into the reasons here because it would get us modded, but I don't think we want a movie written by the same people who wrote EatG.
          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Felt like writing some crazy stuff.

This week's orientation:

The Do It and Die List 102

EDIT: Ooh, ooh, and I found a whole bunch of smiles made by zuz and wallpaperman ... think that's the right name, I'll go check ... They're all in my album at PB, if you wanna snurch any. Found as many Rodney/citrus and Sparky fam! smilies as I could!

Last edited by ShipperWriter; 17 December 2010, 07:09 AM.

Comment

OT SGU

Spoiler:
              French forums are horrible.lol Just read them and....hopefully, french fans are not important in the SG world.lol And all the articles says "The end of a big franchise". We will see (even if I share this idea).
              It's funny because, Sga is on the french tv those days and the channel records the best audiences.

SW: Nice fic!

Talking about fic, can I have link of some fics, please?
              sigpic

Comment

Ooh, quick question:

I don't have the resources to buy SGA on DVD, but I really wanna make some more vids ... Does anybody have an idea where I can get even clips of certain monumental Sparky scenes to make vids with???

If not, I'll beg my best friend to FedEx her whole SGA S1-S5 to me from 700 miles away. I'm sure she'll understand ...

Comment

OT SGU

Spoiler:
                  French forums are horrible.lol Just read them and....hopefully, french fans are not important in the SG world.lol And all the articles says "The end of a big franchise". We will see (even if I share this idea).
                  It's funny because, Sga is on the french tv those days and the channel records the best audiences.

I graciously (and humbly, HAH!) offer some of mine. Click the link to FFdotnet under my banner in my sig.

Off to work, be back later, you Sparkirific people!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post

This week's orientation:

EDIT: Ooh, ooh, and I found a whole bunch of smiles made by zuz and wallpaperman ... think that's the right name, I'll go check ... They're all in my album at PB, if you wanna snurch any. Found as many Rodney/citrus and Sparky fam! smilies as I could!

Loved the orientation. Chuck just knows everything and Lorne isn't far behind.

OT SGU

Spoiler:

I have three Christmasy ones. Look here and here and here.
                    sigpic

Comment

I graciously (and humbly, HAH!) offer some of mine. Click the link to FFdotnet under my banner in my sig.

Off to work, be back later, you Sparkirific people!!!
                      I'm stupid. Never thought to read your other fics. Now I will. Thanks
                      sigpic

Comment

Hi Sparkies, been away for a while, did I miss anything?
                        Hope everybody is fine, I missed you all!
                        Here in Italy is snowy and chilly, damn it!

I read about SGU's cancellation ... I'm not surprised at all.
                        STARGATE IS DEAD
                        LONG LIVE STARGATE!!!
                        especially SGA and Sparky

Comment

Yes! All Sparky fics must have happy endings, heeheehee!
                          Yes this is why it was so hard for me to write that chapter....SPARKY WAS PISSED! But don't worry I got a happy ending for Sparky for one of the angstiest Episode on SGA MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! *coughs*
                          BALCONIES
                          The Breeding Ground of Ships.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nephtys59 View Post
                            Hi Sparkies, been away for a while, did I miss anything?
                            Hope everybody is fine, I missed you all!
                            Here in Italy is snowy and chilly, damn it!

I read about SGU's cancellation ... I'm not surprised at all.
                            STARGATE IS DEAD
                            LONG LIVE STARGATE!!!
                            especially SGA and Sparky
                            It's been pretty quiet around here. We're busy working on SGARising and getting ready for the holidays. Oh and Probie groped hugged Joe in Sweden. And he passed out our cards and told people he supported SGARising and that we "showed a lot of initiative". That's all . You didn't miss anything important.
                            sigpic

Comment

Good afternoon, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday! Also pretty rainy here in Southern California. Anyone who says it never rains here is LYING. We're supposed to have rain every day through next Wednesday!

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                              *high fives back and pours a glass of champagne*

The proof, my friends, will be in our final product. *bites nails*
                              It's gonna kick butt!

Very well said little daughter. Right now our focus is on what we can do and we can do SGARising and do it well.

I doubt TPTB at Bridge Studios have much say in what will happen next. I really believe they wanted to do SG-1 and SGA movies but the money situation at MGM prevented that from happening. You always follow the money and show business is one of the most money oriented businesses there is. JF has given several little mini lectures to fans about this very thing. I think our own SK got one in Burbank last year. If the money people think the franchise is dead, they won't fund any movies. They don't go to forums and don't care what we fans think. They look at sales of DVD's and ratings.

And besides, I won't go into the reasons here because it would get us modded, but I don't think we want a movie written by the same people who wrote EatG.
                              Exactly. It's all about the money.

This week's orientation:

AHAHAHAHAHAH! The orientation meeting just keeps getting better and better! I can't wait for the slideshow chapter!

It's been pretty quiet around here. We're busy working on SGARising and getting ready for the holidays. Oh and Probie groped hugged Joe in Sweden. And he passed out our cards and told people he supported SGARising and that we "showed a lot of initiative". That's all . You didn't miss anything important.
                              *cackles and glomps Nephtys* As you can see... nothing important. Teehee!
                              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by TheLadyMore View Post
                                Well they brought back Carson as a clone after the fans complaned....maybe if we complain and we force them to read Atlantis Rising we can get more SGA and some Sparky.

THE FANS HAVE SPOKEN!
                                Personally, I never want to see them try ever again... I prefer the fans views over that of (some) PTW.
                                Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Working...
                                X