Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
    When will we be able to see the whole thing? Because if that movie is the one I'm thinking about (one with adopting - what - five kids?) I think I'll be in heaven.
    I have a really bad feeling that you'll have to wait for the DVD or use...umm...other means. It comes on the Fox broadcast network here on Jan 8 and goes on sale at Walmart only the next day. I guess we won't be allowed to squee here but I'm sure I will be able to find a few more Lizzie faces.
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

I am watching the long goodbye, despite the fact they are two ailen enitities trying to kill each other I squeed at the Sparky kiss
      BALCONIES
      The Breeding Ground of Ships.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
        I have a really bad feeling that you'll have to wait for the DVD or use...umm...other means. It comes on the Fox broadcast network here on Jan 8 and goes on sale at Walmart only the next day. I guess we won't be allowed to squee here but I'm sure I will be able to find a few more Lizzie faces.
        Ooooooh Gotcha. I miiiight get my hands on this for my freakin' birthday! Oh boy, it's going to be epic - new Castle, new Lie to me and then THIS? Color me happy!
        I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday!

Missed ya bunches. And you sir are indeed a bad bad man.

We are all flying high on that latest endorsement and it is bringing in a lot of new eyes to our website. I think the general fans are going to be very pleasantly surprised by our attention to canon and swiftly moving plots that give everyone the action and humor they came to expect from SGA. No soap opera. No out of left field additions to the characters' background that require ignoring large parts of established canon. Just good episodes for all fans.
          Yup. I truly believe that Atlantis Rising will be the Season 6 that SGA fans have been waiting for.

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
          When will we be able to see the whole thing? Because if that movie is the one I'm thinking about (one with adopting - what - five kids?) I think I'll be in heaven.
          You and me both.

Needless to say, I will be going to Walmart the next day to get my copy.

Originally posted by TheLadyMore View Post
          I am watching the long goodbye, despite the fact they are two ailen enitities trying to kill each other I squeed at the Sparky kiss
          We all squeed at the Sparky kiss. Sure, they were under alien influence, but hey... John did agree to host Thalan's consciousness, believing that Thalan and Phoebus were husband and wife. And he knows very well what happens between husbands and wives. Heheheh...
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
            Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday!

Yup. I truly believe that Atlantis Rising will be the Season 6 that SGA fans have been waiting for.
            I think you have just come up with our next slogan.

Needless to say, I will be going to Walmart the next day to get my copy.
            Yes, me too. If anything could get me to Wally World, this would be it.

We all squeed at the Sparky kiss. Sure, they were under alien influence, but hey... John did agree to host Thalan's consciousness, believing that Thalan and Phoebus were husband and wife. And he knows very well what happens between husbands and wives. Heheheh...
            Yeppers. Didn't Caldwell or somebody even say as much? Anything could have happened. But then we all know John is a hopeless romantic. Hee.
            sigpic

Comment

First off do you need any other authors in the Atlantis rising series because I will be happy to help.

Two...I am glad am not the only one to see John's logic of becommig an alien Enitity
              BALCONIES
              sigpic

Comment

First off do you need any other authors in the Atlantis rising series because I will be happy to help.

Two...I am glad am not the only one to see John's logic of becommig an alien Enitity
                All of our episodes are assigned right now but if something should happen and someone can't fulfill their obligations, you would be welcome to put your name on the list of potential replacements. Right now what we need most is people to get the word out.
                sigpic

Comment

Alright dear thanks
                  BALCONIES
                  sigpic

Comment

I think you have just come up with our next slogan.
                    Heh! One-liners are always useful for something.

Yes, me too. If anything could get me to Wally World, this would be it.
                    And oh, what a good cause it will be, too.

Yeppers. Didn't Caldwell or somebody even say as much? Anything could have happened.
                    Don't forget what McKay said about them being consenting adults. Teehee.

But then we all know John is a hopeless romantic. Hee.
                    And so is Elizabeth. John said so himself. Heehee!
                    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Heh! One-liners are always useful for something.

And oh, what a good cause it will be, too.

Don't forget what McKay said about them being consenting adults. Teehee.

And so is Elizabeth. John said so himself. Heehee!
                      True so true. McKay is the original Sparky shipper. And we knew John was a romantic when he went out of his way to get her a birthday gift.
                      sigpic

Comment

True so true. McKay is the original Sparky shipper. And we knew John was a romantic when he went out of his way to get her a birthday gift.
                        It all adds up! Kolya didn't put two and two together on his own....MCKAY TIPPED HIM OFF! *pets McKay* Good Rodney!
                        BALCONIES
                        sigpic

Comment

And not just to get her a gift, but find out when her birthday was in the first place. He's totally got the hots for her.

It all adds up! Kolya didn't put two and two together on his own....MCKAY TIPPED HIM OFF! *pets McKay* Good Rodney!
                          Hahahah! The Sparky conspiracy widens!

Comment

And not just to get her a gift, but find out when her birthday was in the first place. He's totally got the hots for her.

Hahahah! The Sparky conspiracy widens!
                            Yep, next thing you know, Kavanaugh will be in on it too ... *thinks of Kavanaugh's pony tail, shrieks, and runs away*

What is it with all these guys with the freaky hair on SGA???

'Cept Joe. His hair is freakin awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
                              Yep, next thing you know, Kavanaugh will be in on it too ... *thinks of Kavanaugh's pony tail, shrieks, and runs away*

Kavanaugh is already in on it. Remember how he kept needling Elizabeth about how she's too 'emotional' in Critical Mass? He's totally had it figured out since Thirty-Eight Minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post

Kavanaugh sides with Kolya in my story Alas, no Sparky involved.

And Joe's hair is so awesome I want to pet it!
                                BALCONIES
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X