No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My report for the convention if you're interested.

http://probiscuite.livejournal.com/535.html
    sigpic
    Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
      Italics = right on!

Bold = well, it's literally a once in a lifetime opportunity --

Fic bunnies: Pardon the interruption.

*fic bunnies ducttape SW's mouth*
      Oh aren't plot bunnies just lovely they could lead to strange things.
      BALCONIES
      The Breeding Ground of Ships.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
        My report for the convention if you're interested.

http://probiscuite.livejournal.com/535.html
        I read and commented. That was just wonderful. He will never forget you. I showed your American daddy the vid with you in it. He is happy to have a beautiful French daughter also.
        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
          I read and commented. That was just wonderful. He will never forget you. I showed your American daddy the vid with you in it. He is happy to have a beautiful French daughter also.
          LOL
          Thank you!
          I'm a big star now. There is a vid of me and Joe.lol
          Last edited by Probie; 06 December 2010, 11:31 AM.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by probie View Post
            lol
            thank you!
            I'm a big start now. There is a vod of me and joe.lol
            lucky duck!
            BALCONIES
            sigpic

Comment

I swear I didn't take drug. Look my last post "start" and "vod".....Jeez I'm tired.lol
              sigpic

Comment

I am as well and I still have a night class....statistics Is totally praying her teacher is a wraith so John Sheppard could come and save me!
                BALCONIES
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                  I meant in your SGA Rising series.
                  I'll write the SGA Rising fanfic... no worries. But they should stick to canon to the best of their abilities, and in that canon... err... Kate's still a little dead. That needs fixing first.

BTW, is it just my imagination, or has Lorne never had a love interest on the show???
                  Not your imagination, hence why he's such a good option to fill the spot.

OMG, that's true! Sparky's gotta overrun that ...
                  I don't find that particularly funny... ... considering Kate-fic is my primary read, and there's very little of that to begin with (in any pairing).

Also FYI, should you not have noticed it, Kate Heightmeyer is in fact my favorite character of the show and I'm only half Sparky. ... At times I can be quite obvious in my love, other times I'm just sitting on her shoulder, just chillin'.
                  Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                    I'll write the SGA Rising fanfic... no worries. But they should stick to canon to the best of their abilities, and in that canon... err... Kate's still a little dead. That needs fixing first.
                    I think I have an idea. What if she was cloned like Carson? Or put in a coma?
                    BALCONIES
                    sigpic

Comment

Not your imagination, hence why he's such a good option to fill the spot.
                      I thought so. Guess all the fics with him and Cadman aren't canon. Was wondering why I couldn't find any Lorne/Cadman eppys. *smacks head*

I don't find that particularly funny... ... considering Kate-fic is my primary read, and there's very little of that to begin with (in any pairing).

Also FYI, should you not have noticed it, Kate Heightmeyer is in fact my favorite character of the show and I'm only half Sparky. ... At times I can be quite obvious in my love, other times I'm just sitting on her shoulder, just chillin'.[/QUOTE]

Sorry, FH, no disrespect at all intended! *pets the lemming to calm her down* I just tend to get a little excited when I'm talking Sparky and I've just had a HUGE frappe kinda thing. When sugar is involved, I can't be held responsible for my actions ... And besides, we gotta stick together, no matter what! Remember our common goal:

SGARising!!!

... and bringing Elizabeth and Kate back from the dead.

Originally posted by TheLadyMore View Post
                      I think I have an idea. What if she was cloned like Carson? Or put in a coma?
                      It's sci-fi. Anything, and everything is possible, and nothing is impossible.

Comment

New vid finally uploaded!!!

Supposed to be sepia tone throughout, but it looks B&W. Oh well.

Comment

WOOT WOOT I may want to join in on this rising thing it sounds fun...and there better be SPARKY or Else! Lol wouldnt it be funny if Kolya rose from the dead and kidnaped John Sheppard for one soul reason....He wants to bring sparky together...because he is indeed the Ultimate Sparky shipper
                          BALCONIES
                          sigpic

Comment

...I've just had a HUGE frappe kinda thing. When sugar is involved, I can't be held responsible for my actions ...
                            Something that I as a lemming have in common... sugar gets me bouncing...
                            Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

And another one:

I'm not sure if this one is still on YouTube or not, but I'm trying to move everything to Vimeo. They seem to stay up longer.

Comment

Something that I as a lemming have in common... sugar gets me bouncing...
                                Yeah, for dinner, I've had half a Philly sandwich and about 3 Mountain Dews. If that doesn't get me going, what will?!?!?!

Oh yeah. A 4 pack of Starbucks DoubleShots.

Comment

Working...
                                X