Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
    What's so wrong with a boyfriend?
    For me, nothing but for my mom....it's the end of the world. Lorne is not gay. She's in love.
    sigpic
    Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
      For me, nothing but for my mom....it's the end of the world. Lorne is not gay. She's in love.
      Would she love him less if he were a gay character? He'd still be as cute as he is now. How can he not be cute anyway... (okay, maybe as robot Andy in Eureka - there Kavan's just plain funny ).
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Would she love him less if he were a gay character? He'd still be as cute as he is now. How can he not be cute anyway... (okay, maybe as robot Andy in Eureka - there Kavan's just plain funny ).
        She will love him but she will be sad.
        sigpic
        Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

She will love him but she will be sad.
          Kavan will have to watch out for her then...
          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Good afternoon, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday!

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
            Somehow I've never been to Chipotle. They just opened one next to my grocery store. I must drop in.
            You may want to pay a visit to their website to check out their short and oh-so-easy menu. I'm getting hungry just looking at it. Yum!

And VT beat FSU 44-33. Quite an accomplishment considering they have beaten us like a rented mule on many occasions. Tyrod Taylor is a god.
            Excellent! And Oregon is a shoe-in to the national championship game. The Ducks had better kick Auburn's butt and uphold the Pac-10 pride!

Uh oh, from what I gather Lorne was a likely candidate. He's from San Francisco and is an artist, you see. TPTB have no imagination evidently. But we knew that. Don't tell your mom. Maybe SGARising needs to give Lorne a girlfriend. Or at least hint at one.
            Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
            Maybe you guys can say he and heightmeyer were dating.
            There's quite a few fics in that vein.
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

I meant in your SGA Rising series.

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                I meant in your SGA Rising series.
                We know what you meant but I doubt that will happen. We're trying really hard to stick with canon and not get too much into hooking people up without a good reason. Maybe somewhere down the line we'll look into pairing Kate and Lorne with someone. Our head writers will decide when the time comes.
                sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post

You may want to pay a visit to their website to check out their short and oh-so-easy menu. I'm getting hungry just looking at it. Yum!

Excellent! And Oregon is a shoe-in to the national championship game. The Ducks had better kick Auburn's butt and uphold the Pac-10 pride!

Yeah, good luck with that says the SEC fan. It's going to be a high scoring game, that's for sure. I think they're already taking bets that it'll be one of the highest combined scores of all time.

Happy belated welcome to TLM! Sorry I haven't been able to partake in fun--we're winding down college football seasons and my ability to post has been limited. But I'm reading and lurking and enjoying the discussions.

When should I do a blog update on the new blog?
                  Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

Originally posted by Eri13 View Post
                    Yeah, good luck with that says the SEC fan. It's going to be a high scoring game, that's for sure. I think they're already taking bets that it'll be one of the highest combined scores of all time.

Happy belated welcome to TLM! Sorry I haven't been able to partake in fun--we're winding down college football seasons and my ability to post has been limited. But I'm reading and lurking and enjoying the discussions.

When should I do a blog update on the new blog?
                    Yeah on the football. VT is playing Stanford. Great matchup but I iz nervous. And I think we set some kind of high score record in that ACC championship game.

Update whenever you feel the spirit move you. We need to feed the fans or they will go away.
                    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Heylo, Sparky people!!! Oh how I have missed you!

One of my jobs ended unexpectedly, so I finally actually have free time! Am uploading a new Sparky vid to Vimeo as I type.

Originally posted by TheLadyMore View Post
                      It's definitely not John, if he's Gay Clay Aiken is Bisexual. John is good with the ladies (especially Elizabeth)

Personally I kinda putting my money on McKay just his personality *runs*
                      *snorts Borders JavaKula up my nose and ROFL* Yeah, you got that right!!!

McKay's too in love with himself. But TPTW put him with Keller, kinda squashed that assumption. *still wonders why the Ronan/Keller thread is still so busy*

Hey! I happen to like that thread, okay... ...and John is as much an option as any other guy on that list. I voted Chuck btw, while I can agree it could be Lorne.

Besides, have you see the amount of McKay/Sheppard that exists in the world of fandom?

Or a boyfriend...
                      Hey, all the guys on Atlantis are fair game on that question. LOL, could you imagine what would happen if it got so boring on Atlantis, some little pipsqueak in a lab decided to start a rumor that one of the leading men on Atlantis was gay? And then they promptly start seeing proof of it everywhere???

... Okay, that's going on my plot list.

I think Chuck would be the most likely option, just because we've seen hetero romantic pairings with everyone else. BTW, is it just my imagination, or has Lorne never had a love interest on the show???

Probie, I'm assuming you can answer that for me ...

Do you want to kill my mom?
                      A girlfriend for him. My mom is ready to take this role.
                      And there's my answer, haha!!!

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post

I'm probably going to Chipotle for lunch. *runs away from SK*

OMG, that's true! Sparky's gotta overrun that ...

Anyhow, uploading new video, working on fics, applying for new job ... we'll see how today goes.

*goes into lurk mode*

Comment

Eeh, now I'm bummed out.

The job I was applying for requires a certain test, and because my internet has been flucuating this past week, I couldn't get into the website to see it. So the application period ends today, and even if I take the test today, which I can't cause I hafta call and schedule it and everything, I can't apply for the position again until they repost it.

Drats.

Now to drown myself in a Sparky fic.

EDIT: AND my video won't load. Internet isn't fast enough.

I'll try again during my lunch break tonight.

*wonders if Kavanaugh has hacked into the WWW, trying to impede any Sparky progress *
                        Last edited by ShipperWriter; 06 December 2010, 08:27 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
                          *snorts Borders JavaKula up my nose and ROFL* Yeah, you got that right!!!

McKay's too in love with himself. But TPTW put him with Keller, kinda squashed that assumption. *still wonders why the Ronan/Keller thread is still so busy*
                          *Giggle Snort* McKay in love with himself now that is believable

So far in my SGA/Tudors fic so far I enjoyed writing McKay, actually the best so far was with another Tudor's character, will not mention who till later but hwe is always fighting with this person because McKay can't get over the fact someone is as smart as he is. Oh McKay also makes a crack the Whip Motion at Sparky....to keep on topic
                          BALCONIES
                          The Breeding Ground of Ships.
                          sigpic

Comment

*Giggle Snort* McKay in love with himself now that is believable

So far in my SGA/Tudors fic so far I enjoyed writing McKay, actually the best so far was with another Tudor's character, will not mention who till later but hwe is always fighting with this person because McKay can't get over the fact someone is as smart as he is. Oh McKay also makes a crack the Whip Motion at Sparky....to keep on topic
                            I read your first chapter. Interesting concept! And totally looks like it'll play right into John's save-the-day-her-Kirk complex. And that little McKay part was hilarious. I would ROFL but the patrons at Borders might be a little disturbed if I did that ...

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
                              I read your first chapter. Interesting concept! And totally looks like it'll play right into John's save-the-day-her-Kirk complex. And that little McKay part was hilarious. I would ROFL but the patrons at Borders might be a little disturbed if I did that ...

I feel your pain I am at college and of course it's hard to ROFL there glad you like McKay's little gesture! Had to put some quips of Sparky there even if John is going to be with someone else cause Sparky rocks!
                              BALCONIES
                              The Breeding Ground of Ships.
                              sigpic

Comment

I feel your pain I am at college and of course it's hard to ROFL there glad you like McKay's little gesture! Had to put some quips of Sparky there even if John is going to be with someone else cause Sparky rocks!
                                Italics = right on!

Bold = well, it's literally a once in a lifetime opportunity --

Fic bunnies: Pardon the interruption.

*fic bunnies ducttape SW's mouth*

Comment

Working...
                                X