Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
    I wonder if the other admins got an email about that too.
    Wait and see... I guess.
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Kris - Can the "public" register at SGA Rising yet?

And, THANKS to Falcon Horus, I got my siggy issue solved. Yay!
      sigpic
      Signature by Erin87

Comment

Originally posted by SMB_BOOKS View Post
        I registered and I could be considered a member of the "little people"...

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
          I registered and I could be considered a member of the "little people"...
          LOL, okies, I will go back to the site and see if I missed the "sign in" link somewhere. Considering my eyes are completely crossed after my siggy issues this morning, I'm sure I just missed it the first time I looked.
          sigpic
          Signature by Erin87

Comment

I registered on the blog... though I don't know if that qualifies as the site ... ?

Comment

And, THANKS to Falcon Horus, I got my siggy issue solved. Yay!
              The "little people" aka fans can register for the blog. The rest doesn't need registering as the chat is for writers only.

Sig by me

Comment

I got your registration, so I guess you found it

Sig by me

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                  I can see him now. Downloading pics and smushing them together on Photoshop. Then having to explain his screensaver to his minions. Plus writing fanfic under the name of scarydude56. LOL
                  SCARYDUDE56 BAHAHAHAA I am totally going to look for his sparky fics on FF.Net. And I have a funny feeling he puts himself in as a Gary Sue and gets a kick out of Whumping Shep.

Kolya: Humm How am I gonna Whump Colonel Sheppard today? Then make a epic H/C Sparky Fic?

Random Minion: Uhh Sir what Whumping

Kolya: HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I TOLD YOU LEAVE ME IN MY PRIVATE REFLECTION PERIOD!

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                  Aaaaaand 'Nuna drops off the sky and wonders what important she had missed.

Welcome TheLadyMore! Can we call you TLM for short?
                  Go ahead dear and thanks for the warm welcome
                  BALCONIES
                  The Breeding Ground of Ships.
                  sigpic

Comment

Okay, so I don't post anything for 2+ months and then I have, like, 12 posts in 24 hours. Sorry everyone!

Figured out the register thing on the SGA Rising site. Now, I just have to wait to get onto the computer that has the email access so I can get my password. Hubby is too busy playing Warcraft at the moment.

Besides, I have to go clean my house anyway. Right? Sigh.....

Spoiler:

Elizabeth looked around her quarters in dismay. How in the world could things get this messy when she was on duty for 18 hours of the day? And, now, on the one day she had been forced into taking off (damn Carson anyway) she was faced with a major clutter patrol mission in her own quarters.

Sighing, she resigned herself to the evil task. Throwing her hair into a ponytail to get it out of the way, she had just begun to make her bed when her radio chirped to life.

"Elizabeth, are you busy?"

Elizabeth had to quash the little shiver that always ran through her when John radioed her. There was something about the sound of his voice, that close to her ear. Got her every damn time...

"Elizabeth?"

"I'm here John." She looked around her messy room, "I'm not exactly busy, but I do..."

"Good! Meet me in jumper bay #2 in 20 minutes!"

"What's going on John?", concern and worry evident in her tone.

"Nothing, we're just going on a little relaxing trip to the mainland, that's all."

Elizabeth's eyebrows narrowed, "Did Carson put you up to this?"

She could feel John's smile through the radio, "Nope, this one's all me, Elizabeth."

Elizabeth smiled back. The clutter could wait. "I'll meet you there in 15."
                    sigpic
                    Signature by Erin87

Comment

Okay, so I don't post anything for 2+ months and then I have, like, 12 posts in 24 hours. Sorry everyone!

Figured out the register thing on the SGA Rising site. Now, I just have to wait to get onto the computer that has the email access so I can get my password. Hubby is too busy playing Warcraft at the moment.

Spoiler:

Elizabeth looked around her quarters in dismay. How in the world could things get this messy when she was on duty for 18 hours of the day? And, now, on the one day she had been forced into taking off (damn Carson anyway) she was faced with a major clutter patrol mission in her own quarters.

Sighing, she resigned herself to the evil task. Throwing her hair into a ponytail to get it out of the way, she had just begun to make her bed when her radio chirped to life.

Elizabeth had to quash the little shiver that always ran through her when John radioed her. There was something about the sound of his voice, that close to her ear. Got her every damn time...

"Elizabeth?"

"I'm here John." She looked around her messy room, "I'm not exactly busy, but I do..."

"Nothing, we're just going on a little relaxing trip to the mainland, that's all."

She could feel John's smile through the radio, "Nope, this one's all me, Elizabeth."

Kick your hubby away from the computer
                      And hey, you can't leave us hanging like that!! Give us more!!!!!! NOW!!!!

Sig by me

Comment

The "little people" aka fans can register for the blog. The rest doesn't need registering as the chat is for writers only.
                        There you go...

Comment

Trying to fix it as we speak. You did get an email though, right?
                          Okay, now that my tree is done and I have cleaned up I can get back to the important stuff.

I got the email. Thanks.

Ok, I think I fixed the blog! Can someone check it out?
                          New link is: www.sgarising.com/blog
                          The link on the website is also changed and I'm working on a new 'latest blog post' list for the home page.
                          People can also make an account on the blog so they can comment if they so wish.
                          So, if people want, try logging in and commenting. People who I made an account for should be able to make a new post. If not, let me know so I can change your status.
                          And I commented with no problems. I doubt I need to say this but I'm assuming all those who register have to give a username and noone can comment anonymously. You know the trolls are waiting in the wings. Is there an approval process for comments or will all of them go up right away?

Spoiler:

"Elizabeth?"

I'm glad you have found renewed excitement. Loved the drabble.
                          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                            And I commented with no problems. I doubt I need to say this but I'm assuming all those who register have to give a username and noone can comment anonymously. You know the trolls are waiting in the wings. Is there an approval process for comments or will all of them go up right away?
                            Not sure. I'll take a look at it, but I get comments straight in my email, so if need be, I can delete them right away, even from my phone.
                            I'll take a look at the settings and make sure anonymous commenting is turned off or that it atleast needs approval.

I know I registered you as an admin and I was wondering if you also get the registration mails.

Sig by me

Comment

Kick your hubby away from the computer
                              And hey, you can't leave us hanging like that!! Give us more!!!!!! NOW!!!!
                              LOL, tell you what - let's make it a round robin drabble. Anyone can play, short drabbles only, keep it light and fluffy.

So, who's next? Anyone wanna tackle the flight from Atlantis to the mainland?
                              sigpic
                              Signature by Erin87

Comment

Oh I love a good round robin fjc! It's fun to see how different writers contribute to the story
                                BALCONIES
                                The Breeding Ground of Ships.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X