Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
    Because Teyla is totally a Sparky shipper and wants John to suck it up and rescue Elizabeth so they can having beautiful babies that will rule not just the Pegasus galaxy, but the entire universe.
    Sing it sister!

Here's a fun seasonal question for you all to ponder this weekend: What do you think John and Elizabeth's favorite Halloween candies are?
    I like the Reese's idea and would also add Reese's Pieces. Maybe she replaced the mints with both of these.
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

Notice for space shuttle watchers: The launch of Discovery has been pushed back to Tuesday, November 2 at 4:17pm Eastern Time. *crosses fingers*

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
      No, if you don't want to fall in love with another heartbreaking ship, stay FAR away from it!!
      Crap. *runs from BallyK*

Muhahahahahaha!!!!! Euhm... wait, they would totally be good rulers and everyone would adore them.
      Precisely.

I'm like Sheppard when it comes to rules: I wipe my feet on them
      HAHAHAHAHHA!!!! I love that line! Hmm, I wonder if we could sneak it into an episode of Season 6...

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
      Sing it sister!
      Oh no, you don't want me to sing! LOL!

I like the Reese's idea and would also add Reese's Pieces. Maybe she replaced the mints with both of these.
      Hmm, does this mean we'll have to rename it the Reese's jar?
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

Notice for space shuttle watchers: The launch of Discovery has been pushed back to Tuesday, November 2 at 4:17pm Eastern Time. *crosses fingers*
        I heard that Joe has been invited to attend the launch. Since he's been strangely quiet on Twitter lately I don't know if he will attend. That's election day and CA needs his vote badly so I'm hoping he's either voted early or stays home. Yes, I am selfish. LOL
        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

I heard that Joe has been invited to attend the launch. Since he's been strangely quiet on Twitter lately I don't know if he will attend. That's election day and CA needs his vote badly so I'm hoping he's either voted early or stays home. Yes, I am selfish. LOL
          *joins SR in being selfish*
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

*facepalm* Monday would have been perfect for me!!! Why move it?!? Now I'll prolly wo't be able to watch it *pouts*

HAHAHAHAHHA!!!! I love that line! Hmm, I wonder if we could sneak it into an episode of Season 6...
            *bounces* that would be awesome!!!!

Yeah... I'm gonna shut up

Sig by me

Comment

*facepalm* Monday would have been perfect for me!!! Why move it?!? Now I'll prolly wo't be able to watch it *pouts*
              They detected a leak in one of the shuttle's orbital maneuvering system pods, and they've got to fix that before they can launch.

*bounces* that would be awesome!!!!
              Hey, it sounds like just the sort of thing he'd say, so it's a perfect fit!

Yeah... I'm gonna shut up

Comment

Anybody remember that Sparky music meme I posted a while back? (the drawing one, not the fic one)

Well, I did another one, just cause I wanted to.

Meme and explanations for all the songs, etc. can be found here, at my deviantArt account. (b/c I'm too lazy to re-post everything ) Apologies that some of them look so bad. The ones with the longer songs look better. I can promise happy fluffiness though!
                sigpic
                Lovely Sparkiness! ~*~ My: Fanfics - Vids ~*~

Comment

Originally posted by Erin87 View Post
                  Anybody remember that Sparky music meme I posted a while back? (the drawing one, not the fic one)

Well, I did another one, just cause I wanted to.

Meme and explanations for all the songs, etc. can be found here, at my deviantArt account. (b/c I'm too lazy to re-post everything ) Apologies that some of them look so bad. The ones with the longer songs look better. I can promise happy fluffiness though!
                  Eeee, they're all so cute, I love them! And yes, there's lots of happy fluffiness!

Comment

I hate work. But TGIF!!!

Haven't been able to get on laptop to fix vid, but have started working on the next chapter of "Of Detectives and Doctors" and am proud to announce ... It actually has a plot line now! Let's just say that the summary will be getting revised ... *evil grin*

But don't worry, because as usual, John saves the day and Sparky trumps evil.

And I'm gonna be working on Tues @ launch time! But if JoeF is ACTUALLY gonna be there, I may call out sick and drive over ... It's only 4 hrs from here!

Comment

People are coming up with some interesting ideas about JoeF's absence from Twitter. I retweeted this one. It was too good.

@joeflanigan Where's Joe? Decided to go as Batman for Halloween, hit his head & now believes he is Batman? Chained in @dhewlett 's basement?
                      ROFL and concerned at same time ...

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
                        I hate work. But TGIF!!!

Haven't been able to get on laptop to fix vid, but have started working on the next chapter of "Of Detectives and Doctors" and am proud to announce ... It actually has a plot line now! Let's just say that the summary will be getting revised ... *evil grin*

But don't worry, because as usual, John saves the day and Sparky trumps evil.
                        Well, that's always the most important thing!

And I'm gonna be working on Tues @ launch time! But if JoeF is ACTUALLY gonna be there, I may call out sick and drive over ... It's only 4 hrs from here!
                        LOL! Anything to see Joe!

People are coming up with some interesting ideas about JoeF's absence from Twitter. I retweeted this one. It was too good.

@joeflanigan Where's Joe? Decided to go as Batman for Halloween, hit his head & now believes he is Batman? Chained in @dhewlett 's basement?
                        ROFL and concerned at same time ...
                        *snerks*

Comment

Thank you!!!!!
                          You are very welcome!!!!!
                          I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

How about M & Ms? That would let John tease her about turning them to be all Es. Elizabeth could then counter about him thinking like that because he wants to . . . will not go into the gutter . . . just yet!
                            I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
                              How about M & Ms? That would let John tease her about turning them to be all Es. Elizabeth could then counter about him thinking like that because he wants to . . . will not go into the gutter . . . just yet!
                              Well, the Reese's ties into that flirty 'peanut butter and chocolate' line that John said to Elizabeth in Grace Under Pressure, and, well...

But if we must go into the gutter, I suppose John and Elizabeth could be eating them in bed...

Comment

Originally posted by Erin87 View Post
                                Woah, that is an awesome dream! Wish I could have dreams that detailed (and remember them!)
                                I wrote a chapter of it, which turned out to be mostly exposition. The second chapter has been a complete FAIL so far - it has been deleted numerous times. Once I started to deviate from the dream I had problems. I should've stuck to normal dreams - like the intruder in my house, the car that only drove in reverse, the semi-retired waitress whose boob fell out when she was serving me....

Well, the Reese's ties into that flirty 'peanut butter and chocolate' line that John said to Elizabeth in Grace Under Pressure, and, well...

But if we must go into the gutter, I suppose John and Elizabeth could be eating them in bed...
                                There was a 'peanut butter & chocolate' line? *goes to read transcript*

Edited to add:

SHEPPARD: Well, Doctors Moore and McNab are here to study the ocean on M8R-1229, which happens to be under a thick sheet of ice, so they brought a thousand-foot cable and a pretty powerful winch to lower their instruments.

WEIR: OK.

SHEPPARD (gesturing to a nearby scientist): And Edgar over here is responsible for the magnetic grapple designed to lower the F-302s into our Jumper Bay.

WEIR: And you intend to put the two together.

SHEPPARD: Like chocolate and peanut butter.

Okay, what happened to the 302's? We never saw them, and as we saw in Allies, they can hover and land, so did they just forget that idea?

Yes, I know, THAT was the thing I picked up on *headdesk*
                                Last edited by gateraid; 30 October 2010, 03:40 AM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X