No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good afternoon, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
    I thought it looked a little renewed and refreshed around here.
    Heheheh... *whistles innocently and hides nail gun*

Do you remember what I was like before I met him? Basket case does not begin to describe it. OMG.
    *cracks up*

I have so much to do right now I can't begin to think about writing fic. But I must work on my first episode for SGARising. And the holidays are coming up. *flails*
    I know! I've got to work on the first of my episodes, and I'll probably be signing up for Sparky Santa, and I'm still working on the director's cut of Restoration, so I'm thinking the wine/vineyard one won't happen until next year.

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
    Don't even act like you're sorry.
    *continues whistling innocently*

And on that note, happy ____ Monday!!! SK fill in the blank, I forgot!
    Er, it's Tuesday. *points at top of post*

Dancing, buying new rabbit traps, eating a frakkin awesome burrito ... My lunch break is good!

Be back when I get home ...
    Be sure those rabbit traps are well baited... they like carrot cake.

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
    Allo peoples - what did I miss while I was having a craptastic day at work?
    *huggles and snuggles* Hmm, looks like not much has been going on while I've been out... gee, is it raining everywhere?
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
      Oh dude. Mediterranean! Santorini no less! I dream about going there. Have I showed you my pics from Dubrovnik?
      Not much to do on Santorini but the views are amazing. Yes, I remember your pics. Sorry I missed Dubrovnik. My favorite place was Monaco. The most beautiful spot on Earth but outrageously expensive.

It's very quiet around here. Someone needs to come up with a new Sparky game or something.
      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Joe Flanigan finally checked in from Florida:
        Barely alive. 24 hours left in DisneyHell. Fighting zombie mind-control techniques, but outnumbered

Oh, dear...
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Nah, it was horrible. I hated every minute of it. All that eating and walking over cobblestone streets to look at fabulous cathedrals and wondrous works of art...torture. BTW, if you go to see the statue of David in Florence, be sure to walk around behind it. Just sayin'.
          Yay, who would what to do any of that, lol! Maybe you should have gone to a soccer game. I think there was even a riot at an Italy Euro 2012 qualifier while you were there. The match had to be abandoned. Now that's entertainment!
          I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
            Yay, who would what to do any of that, lol! Maybe you should have gone to a soccer game. I think there was even a riot at an Italy Euro 2012 qualifier while you were there. The match had to be abandoned. Now that's entertainment!
            Well, as long as you're watching it on TV and not right in the middle of it, that is.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
              Barely alive. 24 hours left in DisneyHell. Fighting zombie mind-control techniques, but outnumbered

Oh, dear...
              LOL I tweeted him back that the pub in the UK section of EPCOT serves Guinness. Maybe that will help.

Sorry I missed that. They sure do take their soccer football seriously over there. Over here when we lose or win college football games in some cities all we do is set fire to a few pieces of furniture and dance in the streets. LOL I'm talkin' 'bout you West Virginia.
              sigpic

Comment

LOL I tweeted him back that the pub in the UK section of EPCOT serves Guinness. Maybe that will help.
                We can but hope.

Sorry I missed that. They sure do take their soccer football seriously over there. Over here when we lose or win college football games in some cities all we do is set fire to a few pieces of furniture and dance in the streets. LOL I'm talkin' 'bout you West Virginia.
                Or professional basketball. I'm talkin' 'bout you, Los Angeles Lakers fans.

Comment

Work sucks. Sparky rules. Heh.

Good afternoon, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!
                  Thank you!!!

Heheheh... *whistles innocently and hides nail gun*

*cracks up*

I know! I've got to work on the first of my episodes, and I'll probably be signing up for Sparky Santa, and I'm still working on the director's cut of Restoration, so I'm thinking the wine/vineyard one won't happen until next year.
                  And we even painted too! It's the color of John's eyes ... With red trim, and a dark colored roof, and ... *drools*

Well, whenever you get around to it. We will be waiting patiently ... with a couple Margaritas!!!

*continues whistling innocently*

Er, it's Tuesday. *points at top of post*
                  *slams head into desk repeatedly. Even fic bunnies are concerned*

OH CRAP!!! Hey, in my defense, I worked till 11:15 last night, then had to go in early this morning, so ... AND I was on GW on my iTouch, so no help there ...

Be sure those rabbit traps are well baited... they like carrot cake.
                  Covered in chocolate ... No wait, that's me ... Hee hee hee!!!

*huggles and snuggles* Hmm, looks like not much has been going on while I've been out... gee, is it raining everywhere?
                  It was raining in my neck of the woods this morning, just for a bit ... Then the sun came out and the humidity spiked ... Speakin of which, I wonder what humidity does to John's hair??? Hmm ...

Oh, dear...
                  He's in my state ... *whimpers* Maybe I can skip work tomorrow and sneak into Disney ...

*snickers*

Back to the idea for a SGC/SGA tailgate party, what do you think John would do if Air Force whupped Navy and somebody lost a bet and John became a lil bit richer? For those of you that ACTUALLY PAY ATTENTION to sports, whatcha think???
                  Last edited by ShipperWriter; 19 October 2010, 06:18 PM.

Comment

And chapter 7 of Everybody's Fine is up for your reading and reviewing pleasure ...

Comment

Well, as long as you're watching it on TV and not right in the middle of it, that is.
                      True. I did go to a minor league hockey game once that the crowd get a bit out of hand at. But what else do you expect from several thousand drunk rednecks?

Comment

As a recent WVU convert I should be mad but since that hockey game I was talking about in the last post was in Wheeling, I have no room to talk one way or the other, lol. That does remind of something a friend of my said about an OSU-Michigan game he was at while we were in college. He said if he had a nickel for every beer can he saw on High Street he would by a millionare severl times over.

Comment

Heh!

And we even painted too! It's the color of John's eyes ... With red trim, and a dark colored roof, and ... *drools*

Well, whenever you get around to it. We will be waiting patiently ... with a couple Margaritas!!!
                          Mmmm... margaritas...

OH CRAP!!! Hey, in my defense, I worked till 11:15 last night, then had to go in early this morning, so ... AND I was on GW on my iTouch, so no help there ...
                          Owwwie! *sends icepack for head*

*snerks*

It was raining in my neck of the woods this morning, just for a bit ... Then the sun came out and the humidity spiked ... Speakin of which, I wonder what humidity does to John's hair??? Hmm ...
                          Considering his hair already defies gravity, I'm guessing probably not much. I remember seeing a couple of candid pics of JoeF on a beach... his hair was wet, and it was sticking out like he stuck his finger in a light socket.

He's in my state ... *whimpers* Maybe I can skip work tomorrow and sneak into Disney ...
                          LOL!

*snickers*

Back to the idea for a SGC/SGA tailgate party, what do you think John would do if Air Force whupped Navy and somebody lost a bet and John became a lil bit richer? For those of you that ACTUALLY PAY ATTENTION to sports, whatcha think???
                          Buy Elizabeth an engagement ring?

And chapter 7 of Everybody's Fine is up for your reading and reviewing pleasure ...
                          SQUEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

Aw, loving the fluff! Torren seems to be learning all the right things from his Unka John, eh? And that last little bit, with Carson and Jen getting that little candid pic... awwwwwwww!!!!! So, so cute!

Comment

Thank you!!!

*snickers*

You'd be surprised at the number of sports fans here. I know I was. None of the sports that I follow, of course. NZ is only good at minor sports

Thanks. And a belated happy birthday to you.

I thought it looked a little renewed and refreshed around here.

Do you remember what I was like before I met him? Basket case does not begin to describe it. OMG.

I have so much to do right now I can't begin to think about writing fic. But I must work on my first episode for SGARising. And the holidays are coming up. *flails*
                            *waves flag for SGARising*

*cannot think how to do a woo-hoo sound effect via text*

Not much to do on Santorini but the views are amazing. Yes, I remember your pics. Sorry I missed Dubrovnik. My favorite place was Monaco. The most beautiful spot on Earth but outrageously expensive.

It's very quiet around here. Someone needs to come up with a new Sparky game or something.
                            It's a game of sorts. Only the last one is Sparky, I'm afraid. The muse seems to be on holiday.

Spoiler:
                            Inspired by my own computer problems of late:

Spoiler:

Proof that Bill Gates is an Ancient

Dr W: What is the meaning of this?

Helia: Hang on, the screen is frozen.

Sheppard: Try Ctrl+Alt+Del

Helia: I did. All I get is the "system is not responding" message

Rodney: You should've used a Mac. Once you've had Mac, you never go back

Spoiler:

We're not flying high enough
                            We don't have enough power
                            Turn off the shield
                            Huh. That's a really good idea. Why didn't I think of that?
                            Not so smart now, are you?

Spoiler:

The MALP isn't responding, I don't know why. We'll have to send another one
                            Hang on, I have a better idea
                            taps headset
                            Dr Keller, report to Stargate Operations
                            John & Rodney stare at Elizabeth
                            What? Those MALPs are REALLY expensive

Spoiler:

Oberoth: I get it, okay. You and Sheppard are together. I'll give you the ZPM - heck, I'll give you three - if you stop with the "top twenty places we had sex" montage that you're playing in my head right now
                            sigpic

Comment

*snickers*

You need to get on over to Disney World and take Joe a beer. He tweeted his disgust that the Magic Kingdom is dry. LOL But I think they're leaving later today.

Love the fic idea. The Marines would all root for Navy so it could turn out like the betting pool in Midway. And having to explain it all to Elizabeth would make it very Sparky.

As a recent WVU convert I should be mad but since that hockey game I was talking about in the last post was in Wheeling, I have no room to talk one way or the other, lol. That does remind of something a friend of my said about an OSU-Michigan game he was at while we were in college. He said if he had a nickel for every beer can he saw on High Street he would by a millionare severl times over.
                              My son's GF is from WV and attended WVU so I have to stop with the jokes. Maybe I'll switch to Maryland. They have the same rep and tend to burn couches in the street and throw stuff at the cops when they win/lose. LOL Oddly, the Virginia schools are relatively calm.

Originally posted by gateraid View Post
                              [/B]

You'd be surprised at the number of sports fans here. I know I was. None of the sports that I follow, of course. NZ is only good at minor sports

It's a game of sorts. Only the last one is Sparky, I'm afraid. The muse seems to be on holiday.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
                              [ATTACH=CONFIG]28028[/ATTACH]

Spoiler:
                              [ATTACH=CONFIG]28027[/ATTACH]
                              Turn off the shield

Spoiler:
                              [ATTACH=CONFIG]28026[/ATTACH]
                              taps headset

Spoiler:
                              [ATTACH=CONFIG]28029[/ATTACH]
                              Oberoth: I get it, okay. You and Sheppard are together. I'll give you the ZPM - heck, I'll give you three - if you stop with the "top twenty places we had sex" montage that you're playing in my head right now
                              Love that first one. I heart my MAC.
                              sigpic

Comment

Why does that bolded part sound dirty to me? I've behaved myself for 3 weeks just ask anyone on the trip now I guess it's time for some naughtiness.

Okay, a little preview. We went to Santorini, an island in Greece that claims to be the location of Atlantis. The island was formed by the eruption of a volcano a long time ago and the harbor is actually the caldera of the volcano. They speculate that Atlantis sank there. I took this pic out the window of the bus. Is the Pegasus a coincidence? I think not. Actually, several places we visited claim Atlantis. LOL

WELCOME BACK SR!!!!! We missed you!

Heehee! That's awesome!

I feel the same! *kicks college and stupid lazy muse and other distractions, including Isn't Supposed to Be - you know, that time travel fic that I started a looong time ago and probably haven't updated since... March? And I'm only on the second chapter! Arrghh!

Originally posted by gateraid View Post
                                [/B]

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
                                [ATTACH=CONFIG]28028[/ATTACH]

Spoiler:
                                [ATTACH=CONFIG]28027[/ATTACH]
                                Turn off the shield

Spoiler:
                                [ATTACH=CONFIG]28026[/ATTACH]
                                taps headset

Spoiler:
                                [ATTACH=CONFIG]28029[/ATTACH]
                                Bwahaha! Windows sucks. I should know, I'm using one right now. *shakes fist at stupid computer* I think it knows how much I hate it and does everything it can to show how much it returns the feeling. Macs ftw!
                                sigpic
                                Lovely Sparkiness! ~*~ My: Fanfics - Vids ~*~

Comment

Working...
                                X