Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Probie View Post
    38 days, 15 hours, 23 minutes and 17 seconds. Ok I'm kidding. My friend said "39 days". I trust her. I don't count. I don't realize I will meet him. I'm relax.
    I'm glad you are relaxed. Then when you meet him you will make a very good impression.

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
    Hahahah! But don't worry, we'll wait.

Heheheh...

*snickers*

Yeah, I remember he said that the bees were eating their honey since it was so dry and there was no water. Hopefully we'll get some more consistent rain this winter so that the bees will leave Joe some honey.

That's the best thing to do. Just relax and have fun.
    Why does that bolded part sound dirty to me? I've behaved myself for 3 weeks just ask anyone on the trip now I guess it's time for some naughtiness.

Okay, a little preview. We went to Santorini, an island in Greece that claims to be the location of Atlantis. The island was formed by the eruption of a volcano a long time ago and the harbor is actually the caldera of the volcano. They speculate that Atlantis sank there. I took this pic out the window of the bus. Is the Pegasus a coincidence? I think not. Actually, several places we visited claim Atlantis. LOL

Spoiler:
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
      Why does that bolded part sound dirty to me? I've behaved myself for 3 weeks just ask anyone on the trip now I guess it's time for some naughtiness.
      *snickers* Welcome back to the gutter! And just in time for Smut Day tomorrow, too!

Okay, a little preview. We went to Santorini, an island in Greece that claims to be the location of Atlantis. The island was formed by the eruption of a volcano a long time ago and the harbor is actually the caldera of the volcano. They speculate that Atlantis sank there. I took this pic out the window of the bus. Is the Pegasus a coincidence? I think not. Actually, several places we visited claim Atlantis. LOL

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a1...d/IMG_2528.jpg
      Oh no, no coincidence at all. And what's up with that "thos" painted on the side of the building? If that actually said "Athos," I swear I'm gonna laugh my butt off!
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

I'm baaaaccckkkk! And after sleeping for 11 hours, I feel almost human. It was an incredible trip as those of you following me on Twitter know. I'm not going to ask what happened while I was gone because I plan to read all the pages I missed. Which may take awhile. In fact today I hope to just catch up on email, Twitter, FB and the laundry. LOL

Someone will tell me if anything huge happened that I need to know. I already know about the Joe for Drake campaign. I'm glad to see you are all still here and having fun. It's good to get back to Sparky.
        Welcome back!!! Since I'm not on Twitter I have to ask, did you have fun?
        I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

*snickers* Welcome back to the gutter! And just in time for Smut Day tomorrow, too!

Oh no, no coincidence at all. And what's up with that "thos" painted on the side of the building? If that actually said "Athos," I swear I'm gonna laugh my butt off!
          LOL I don't remember what the name of the grill was. Athos would certainly make sense. I was surprised that I managed to catch the flying horse.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
            Welcome back!!! Since I'm not on Twitter I have to ask, did you have fun?
            Nah, it was horrible. I hated every minute of it. All that eating and walking over cobblestone streets to look at fabulous cathedrals and wondrous works of art...torture. BTW, if you go to see the statue of David in Florence, be sure to walk around behind it. Just sayin'.
            sigpic

Comment

LOL I don't remember what the name of the grill was. Athos would certainly make sense. I was surprised that I managed to catch the flying horse.
              It was destiny.

Nah, it was horrible. I hated every minute of it. All that eating and walking over cobblestone streets to look at fabulous cathedrals and wondrous works of art...torture. BTW, if you go to see the statue of David in Florence, be sure to walk around behind it. Just sayin'.
              If that's torture... then hurt me baby, hurt me! HAHAHAHAH!

Betcha John and Elizabeth would love to go on a trip like that. Honeymoon, anyone?
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Welcome back Sr you were Very much missed.

Comment

I hate work but I love this thread!

And crap. WHY DID EVERYBODY POST TODAY WHILE I WAS AT WORK?! I MISSED ALL THE GOOD STUFF!!!

I'm baaaaccckkkk! And after sleeping for 11 hours, I feel almost human.
                  (((SR))) We missed you!!!

Someone will tell me if anything huge happened that I need to know. I already know about the Joe for Drake campaign. I'm glad to see you are all still here and having fun. It's good to get back to Sparky.
                  Yeah, we kept the fire burning during your absence! Then SK and I got a little tipsy one night and the fic bunnies set fire. We had to rebuild the whole thread. Wrote some good ones, if I may say so myself. Involving a drunk John, cookies, vacation, turkey sandwiches ... need I say more? Heh.

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!

Ah, before Elizabeth goes into hiding? That might work. And family vineyard? Oooohhhh... there's a delicious thought. Now I've got to think of where said vineyard might be... California, Oregon or Washington? Decisions, decisions...

And now that you've offered the family vineyard suggestion, I may just take this one on. Aaargh!
                  Go for it. I've done my share for a while. BTW, Chapter 7 of Everybody's Fine should be posted after I get off here. Goes back to present time for a while, about Sparky!baby and such ...

SR!!!!! *tacklehugs* We missed you, welcome back!
                  Oh, and Joe is at Disney World (or as he playfully put it on Twitter, "hell") with his family. Silly boy, doesn't he know that it's far easier to get beer at WDW than it is at Disneyland? LOL!
                  Speakin of which, has he posted anything since DisneyHell trip? Did he survive?!

Originally posted by Anuna View Post

sr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Omg! Omg! She's baaaaaaaaaaack omgomgomg!!!!!!!!!
                  *grabs Anuna's and SR's hands and dances in a circle with them*
                  Okay, I'm feelin left out. Can I join in?

Originally posted by nephtys59 View Post
                  Hi SR, I'm glad you're back and seems you had a great time!!!
                  *Hugs*
                  I'm a little sick, the flu just got me, but I hope to be better in the next days and hope to read your vacation report on LJ!!!
                  Sorry you're sick, Nephtys! Hope you feel better soon! Meanwhile, enjoy the things you see on medication:

Spoiler:

Hee hee!!!

Originally posted by Probie View Post
                  38 days, 15 hours, 23 minutes and 17 seconds. Ok I'm kidding. My friend said "39 days". I trust her. I don't count. I don't realize I will meet him. I'm relax.
                  I'm glad you are relaxed. Then when you meet him you will make a very good impression.
                  I'm just that OCD that I would be rechecking every hour to see how much time I had left til I met JoeF ... maybe good thing I'm not ...

Spoiler:
                  Okay. New fic is coming to mind, no matter how much the fic bunnies try to keep me focused on my other ones!!!

*fic bunnies shoot Shippy with a Wraith stunner*

So. Not. Cool.

Ditto!!!

It was destiny.
                  Betcha John and Elizabeth would love to go on a trip like that. Honeymoon, anyone?
                  I think that fic's up to SR. She would actually know what she's talking about!!!

Comment

And no. JoeF hasn't posted anything in 4 days ...

He's probably moved in to Epcot ... LOL

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post

And crap. WHY DID EVERYBODY POST TODAY WHILE I WAS AT WORK?! I MISSED ALL THE GOOD STUFF!!!
                      Um, ooops?

Yeah, we kept the fire burning during your absence! Then SK and I got a little tipsy one night and the fic bunnies set fire. We had to rebuild the whole thread. Wrote some good ones, if I may say so myself. Involving a drunk John, cookies, vacation, turkey sandwiches ... need I say more? Heh.
                      Fresh and warm out of the oven with gooey drippy chocolate chip cookies, no less. John and Elizabeth's tongues got a workout. Om nom nom.

Go for it. I've done my share for a while. BTW, Chapter 7 of Everybody's Fine should be posted after I get off here. Goes back to present time for a while, about Sparky!baby and such ...
                      Eeee! Sparky!baby!

Speakin of which, has he posted anything since DisneyHell trip? Did he survive?!
                      And no. JoeF hasn't posted anything in 4 days ...

He's probably moved in to Epcot ... LOL
                      Somehow, that would not surprise me...

Okay, I'm feelin left out. Can I join in?
                      Yep. *grabs Shippy's hands and pulls her into the dance circle*

Sorry you're sick, Nephtys! Hope you feel better soon! Meanwhile, enjoy the things you see on medication:

http://i1231.photobucket.com/albums/...216_0269-1.jpg

Hee hee!!!
                      Nothing like a nice drugged hallucination! LOL!

I'm just that OCD that I would be rechecking every hour to see how much time I had left til I met JoeF ... maybe good thing I'm not ...
                      *snickers*

Okay. New fic is coming to mind, no matter how much the fic bunnies try to keep me focused on my other ones!!!

*fic bunnies shoot Shippy with a Wraith stunner*

So. Not. Cool.
                      Bwahahah! Sounds like you need to start arming yourself against those little buggers!

Ditto!!!
                      Great minds think alike!

I think that fic's up to SR. She would actually know what she's talking about!!!
                      Yup, definitely!

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                        Welcome back Sr you were Very much missed.
                        Thanks. And a belated happy birthday to you.

(((SR))) We missed you!!!

I thought it looked a little renewed and refreshed around here.

Do you remember what I was like before I met him? Basket case does not begin to describe it. OMG.

I have so much to do right now I can't begin to think about writing fic. But I must work on my first episode for SGARising. And the holidays are coming up. *flails*
                        sigpic

Comment

Thanks. And a belated happy birthday to you.
                          thank you very much.

Comment

Um, ooops?
                            Don't even act like you're sorry.

Fresh and warm out of the oven with gooey drippy chocolate chip cookies, no less. John and Elizabeth's tongues got a workout. Om nom nom.
                            And on that note, happy ____ Monday!!! SK fill in the blank, I forgot!

! Sparky!baby!

Somehow, that would not surprise me...

Yep. *grabs Shippy's hands and pulls her into the dance circle*

Nothing like a nice drugged hallucination! LOL!

*snickers*

Bwahahah! Sounds like you need to start arming yourself against those little buggers!

Great minds think alike!

Yup, definitely!
                            Dancing, buying new rabbit traps, eating a frakkin awesome burrito ... My lunch break is good!

Be back when I get home ...

Comment

Allo peoples - what did I miss while I was having a craptastic day at work?
                              I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Oh dude. Mediterranean! Santorini no less! I dream about going there. Have I showed you my pics from Dubrovnik?
                                Last edited by Rosehawk; 20 October 2010, 01:38 PM. Reason: Remove IMG tags
                                I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Working...
                                X