Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lythisrose View Post
    Re Twitter someone asked Martin Firrell what he saw in Elizabeth Weir and he responded with:
    @BlueBlueKitty Weir is neither 'action woman' nor 'sex kitten' but something we haven't seen before where gender is coincidental...
    She makes mistakes - sure - but she works through the intellect and with ideas of cooperation.
    She is strong and clear but also collegiate and contemplative, complex, flawed and believable. In my little ol' opinion
    I just LOVED that! See, our Lizzeh is not some cliched cardboard cutout. She can't be classified or pigeonholed. And that's why she's perfect for John.

Lythisrose, you should repost that quote over on the Torri-Weir WOW Thread!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
      I just LOVED that! See, our Lizzeh is not some cliched cardboard cutout. She can't be classified or pigeonholed. And that's why she's perfect for John.

Lythisrose, you should repost that quote over on the Torri-Weir WOW Thread!
      Done
      sigpic

Comment

Done
        *high-fives*
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

I was thinking of doing a crossover fic of Supernatural/Stargate Atlantis. After watching Stonehenge Apocalypse. It'd be a great way to bring John and Elizabeth together again.

Comment

Hey, I haven't posted here for a bit(been reading though, just haven't had a lot of time to post )so I figured I'd drop by, say "hi" and comment on a few things.

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
            Missing Moments Chapter 50: Tao of Rodney
            Enjoy!!!

Spoiler:
            50: Tao of Rodney

(after the ep)

John was almost asleep when Elizabeth entered her quarters. He opened an eye and gave her a tired wave.

"What took you so long?" He mumbled.

Elizabeth sat down on the bed. "John, we need to talk."

That woke him up instantly and he jumped up, sitting next to her, worry clear on his face. "What is it?"

"You remember last week when I was so sick?"

"Yeah, you told me you'd go to Carson the next day if you still felt sick."

"I didn't."

"You didn't go, or you didn't feel sick anymore?"

"I didn't go."

John let out a sigh. "Elizabeth..."

"I only felt a bit of nausea, I wasn't that sick anymore."

"And now you're sick again?"

Elizabeth shook her head, "No, still just a bit of nausea. But I was tired of feeling nauseated so I went to see Carson."

"And?"

"John..."

Elizabeth looked nervous and that worried John... a lot.

"Lizbeth, please tell me what's wrong."

"John... I'm... I'm pregnant."

He stared at her, completely baffled. "Pregnant?"

She nodded. "Yes, about 5 weeks along."

"That's..." He fell silent again and Elizabeth looked worried. "You're pregnant." He stated and Elizabeth's worry grew.

"Yes, I am."

Suddenly he was beaming and wrapped his arms around her. "I'm gonna be a dad." He laughed and held her close. "I'm gonna be a dad."

Elizabeth laughed too, feeling relieved. "Yes, you are."

He slightly let go of her, took her face between his hands and kissed her. "I love you."

Her smile grew. "I love you too."

"So... you're ok with this?" He asked. "I mean... we won't be able to hide our marriage anymore."

"I'm more than ok with it. And I guess we'll finally have to come clean with the people here and with our superiors."

John gave her a little grin. "They'll give us hell, you know that right?"

She nodded. "Oh, yes, but we have General O'Neill on our side."

John looked surprised. "O'Neill knows about us?"

"He even knows we're married."

"And he didn't split us up?"

"He thinks we make too good a team to split up."

"He's right." John grinned and leaned in to kiss her. "So very right."
            Very nice as usual Kris. I've really liked the whole series so far.

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
            One day and my Twitter is already out of hand. Boy are some people wordy. But it's fun so far.

Looks like also with the Swedish con and our own Probie in attendance that the Sparky summer will get extended into fall.

So, what are you going to say to Joe? The rest of us can coach you and make you reallllllyyyy nervous. LOL How do you say "may I have a hug" in French?
            Ahh, you've joined the evil that is the twitter nation as well lol. I end up tweeting on there a lot when GW is down; like yesterday.

Cool interview.

Re Twitter someone asked Martin Firrell what he saw in Elizabeth Weir and he responded with:
            @BlueBlueKitty Weir is neither 'action woman' nor 'sex kitten' but something we haven't seen before where gender is coincidental...
            She makes mistakes - sure - but she works through the intellect and with ideas of cooperation.
            She is strong and clear but also collegiate and contemplative, complex, flawed and believable. In my little ol' opinion
            He's a very intellligent, observant man.
            sigpic

Comment

Allo people. I have a new chapter of Sunday fathers for you all.

Now I need to be a good girl and work on my Season six episode!
              I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!

Originally posted by Kinky_Carter View Post
                I was thinking of doing a crossover fic of Supernatural/Stargate Atlantis. After watching Stonehenge Apocalypse. It'd be a great way to bring John and Elizabeth together again.
                Oooh, that's a great crossover combo!

Originally posted by VampyreWraith View Post
                Hey, I haven't posted here for a bit(been reading though, just haven't had a lot of time to post )so I figured I'd drop by, say "hi" and comment on a few things.
                *glomps* Hiya! Good to see you!

Originally posted by VampyreWraith View Post
                Ahh, you've joined the evil that is the twitter nation as well lol. I end up tweeting on there a lot when GW is down; like yesterday.
                GW was down yesterday? Heh, I guess I must've missed it while I was out doing post-vacation grocery shopping.

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                Allo people. I have a new chapter of Sunday fathers for you all.
                Eeeeeee! *runs to read*

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                Now I need to be a good girl and work on my Season six episode!
                You and me both!

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                  Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!

Oooh, that's a great crossover combo!
                  Glad you think so.

Comment

Ready for my trip: plane, train, hotel. I have eveything. Joe or not Joe, I'm going in Sweden.lol
                    sigpic
                    Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
                      Ready for my trip: plane, train, hotel. I have eveything. Joe or not Joe, I'm going in Sweden.lol
                      Lucky you!!!! Have fun!!!! And send me your address so I can send you the Atlantis Rising cards!
                      And give one to Joe!!!
                      Such a shame I can't make it *cries*

Sig by me

Comment

Since GW was down yesterday, I couldn't post the next chapter. So today ya'll get one extra
                        And since they're two small ones, I'll post them in one post.

Missing Moments Chapter 51: The Game
                        Enjoy!!

Spoiler:
                        51: The Game

(after Elizabeth finds out the two countries want war)

She entered her quarters and saw John sitting on her bed, guilt radiating from his face.

"I'm sorry. You know I would never have gotten into it if I had known real people were involved."

Elizabeth sighed and sat down next to him. "I know, but still..."

"I have to face what I did."

"And..."

"Try to save the countries and the people."

She gave him a soft smile. "So... why did you never tell me about it?"

He looked away and shrugged. "I just... I didn't..." John sighed. "I didn't want you to think I was being childish..."

Her smile grew a bit. "John, you being childish is no surprise whatsoever. Heck, if our child is gonna be born, it's probably going to be more of an adult than you and Rodney combined."

John gave her a look, but saw she was just kidding.

"I love you for who you are, John. So next time you and McKay start playing Ancient games in a lab somewhere, let me know. No matter how childish they seem to be."

A smile appeared on his face. "Yes, ma'am."

Missing Moments Chapter 52: The Ark
                        Enjoy!!

Spoiler:
                        52: The Ark

(after the episode)

"Honey, I'm home." John joked as he stepped into Elizabeth's quarters. He spend more time in them then in his quarters, but still refused to call it theirs, if only to avoid accidentally saying it in front of their friends.

Elizabeth looked up from the book she was reading and gave him a smile. "Good." She put the book aside and opened her arms. John happily accepted the invitation as he quickly shed his gear and gently lay himself down in her arms, one of his hands over her stomach.

"You know what I was doing during the crash?"

He suddenly sounded serious and Elizabeth shook her head.

"I was praying that I would survive so my kid would know his father."

She tightened her arms around him. "That's what I pray for every time you step through the gate."

Sig by me

Comment

Lucky you!!!! Have fun!!!! And send me your address so I can send you the Atlantis Rising cards!
                          And give one to Joe!!!
                          Such a shame I can't make it *cries*
                          Now I'm trying to find what clothes I will take for sweden in NOVEMBER!lol

Can't wait to see what you will write with Sunday.
                          sigpic
                          Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Hi Sparkies, how is it going?

Tonight I just watched the Hawaii 5-0 pilot and YAY, it's great!
                            In my dreams I would like to see Vegas-John Sheppard as part of the squad and Elizabeth Weir as the Governor. Some fights at the beginning but then lots of sparks and sex.
                            Who's gonna take this as prompt for a police smut fic?

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
                              Just remember to dress warm!

Since GW was down yesterday, I couldn't post the next chapter. So today ya'll get one extra
                              And since they're two small ones, I'll post them in one post.

<snippage for space>
                              Whoo hoo, two for the price of one!

John totally made me melt in both of them, he's so sweet.

Originally posted by nephtys59 View Post

In my dreams I would like to see Vegas-John Sheppard as part of the squad and Elizabeth Weir as the Governor. Some fights at the beginning but then lots of sparks and sex.
                              I won't be taking the prompt (got too much else to do), but it does sound like a fun idea!

Comment

Originally posted by nephtys59 View Post

We just watched that too and loved it. I can so see Joe and Torri in those parts. Though I do love Alex and Jean.
                                sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Working...
                                X